Our nation is one of the very few European countries that have survived the global recession and the Eurozone crisis...

Our nation is one of the very few European countries that have survived the global recession and the Eurozone crisis almost unscathed. Our economy is booming and we destroyed any competition in the free market by exporting so much, lesser countries can’t compete. Germany owes its export success not to currency manipulation, but to its strong market position and the pricing power of its highly specialized manufacturing champions. Criticism of Germany’s export prowess, and accusations of currency manipulation, are just as wrong-headed .

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13034542/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany is barely growing at all... that isn't success.

So you have become basically Juden who only care about profit and you still don't see it?
you are the only nation of literal sheep who call their leader mom for Christs sake and you don't see the problem?

What do you prefer share your wife with 10 niggers or living in a middle class house with her alone?

pay denbts

>Germany is barely growing at all... that isn't success
thats why we are export champions and have the 4th biggest GDP in the world. You are only place 10.

Yeah the same day you people acquire souls and stop being submissive bitches

pay denbts aber zackig jetzt!

stop being forest Juden

25th in the world? that's fantastic

i thought polan was a failure

stop being EU welfare nigger, you are our bitch!

Wow, South Korea richer than Russia, who could have imagined this 100 years ago?
But yeah, is right, most germans posting here are pretty disgusting, hyper-materialists who don't seem to care about anything else, despite their country and people going extinct.

and you are Israels bitch Hans.
Now go pay your taxes so that your masters can get their reparations and don't you dare criticize the Jews because it's jail time!

When ever we are proud or good in anything we are da ebil germans. realy makes you think....

>Only sells due politics not product quality
>Still proud of bring in a export economy while his people cant become rich anymore anyway.

We owe you shit, you on the other hand still have ww2 and reunification debts.

you should be proud of your achievements as a society and not that you made more shekels for some executive

you owe us alot of moniez, time to wörk for us or we stop the money shower for your welfare state.

Yah, really makes me think the french were right when they wanted to partition germany after ww1.

yeah..... you just forgot the whole bailing german banks out, TWICE and screwing greece over in the process

>you should be proud of your achievements as a society
but its a achievement of our society to dominate lesser societys like greece.

Again Hans see

>comapring the biggest EU exporters absolute GDP to a eastern bloc country half the population size country

is this what the germanoid has in his afternoons to do to make him feel better about himself?

That's cool Germany enjoy living in an increasingly authoritarian police state as your people and culture are slowly destroyed and replaced by Arabs and Islam. At least you got to enjoy milk being $0.50 cheaper

>murrican flag

Oh boy here we go again.

You are less than 60% white we are over 90% white. We have less than 5% muslims, you have over 15% niggers and even more spics.

You had a literal nigger in the white house for 8 years, have universities infested with left wing bullshit more so than ours, have your strongest 2 states (NY and Cali) infested with feminist bullshit and literally just had the biggest woman/feminist/social justice march IN HISTORY after Trumps inauguration. What have you done about it? ABSOLUTELY. FUCKING. NOTHING.

So shut the fuck up about Germany and start fixing your own country already.

Yeah because you're surely getting your money back...
If you think pumping billions in our completely failed system is domination I have a bridge to sell you

was for you

that's a Greek flag you absolute niggerlover

Eh, with all the free gibs you keep throwing around, I give you a year till Poland overtakes you

At least we have clean subways.

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich.

Again lad, i know the money that keeps our intresst down is putten there by many german tax payers (and others), but you wont see it because eu took it.
Plus, we are almost done paying to the IMF wich is were that said money is.

maybe in your dreams

Eh as long as your women still get here every summer to ride some real dick we're even in my book.

do you think we realy let you free? we persuade your stupid country to take another loan and a bunch of german products.

a year hanz

be happy for our tourists, without us your country would look worse than somalia

>You are less than 60% white we are over 90% white.
that means we have almost 3 whole germanies of white people
do you not know how big america is?

YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF RECESSION, DEGENERATE!

So you have become Juden and you are proud about it.
Say it Hans, it's cleansing to admit the truth.

your country is nothing but a demilitarized american puppet state used as refugee storage.

>white people=germans

spagehttibro please calm down, I like your country and I just visited your country the 4th time last summer but we need a strong leader in europe to finaly unite this shithole to the united states of europe

Yeah you work all year and come here for a week to get fucked and back to work to pay Israel...
What a proud country you are...

So fucking what, soon your flag will have the crescent moon and star on it, and all shall bow to Allah.

We will be independent when you will become turkish after a civil war.
Fuck you.

Anybody can do that importing slaves.

>Implying we are that desperate to buy german goods.

>currency manipulation
E N T E I G N U N G

and your country get a david star on the flag.

Muslims and jews take over country and kill off your race
>ironic

Oh it's kike lover fight time?
Will you fight over who sucks the most circumcised cock?

I like this comic. But change the reich symbol from the last part into the symbol of islam and "vaterland" to "caliphate" and it'll be perfect.

>Germany owes its export success not to currency manipulation
Stopped reading there

what about gdp per capita?

Nice deflection dude, it's not like I could be trying to warn you because of what I've observed happening here or anything. Get your head out of your asshole and stop what's happening to your country instead of smugly sitting on your big pile of Euros as the slowly rising brown tide laps at your feet

0 - 2 in World Wars. Don't start any if you can't finish them.

poland you never learn to not joke with us dont you?

>be german
>walking with wife
>wife gets raped by muslim gang
>muslim with knife comes up to you
>"i respect your religion of peace"
>get stabbed
>at least i have my multiculturalism

how strong will your economy be when your next generation is half sandnigger? you guys are really betting everything on IQ not being genetic..

Yes Hans go kill more European people that's what you do best

This is a fucking kike and you shouldnt listen to him

The euro destabilized the eurozone and made german exports overpowered. The kikes did this to gain more money because germany is under kikecontrol since 1945 and doesnt have any sovereignity. Saged.

it really only took one you lost to Russia.

>GERMANY IS OWAPOWAD PLEASE NERV!!!111!!

fucking cuck be proud of being part of the 4th Reich.

Oh look a real person that still has a soul from Germany!
Please have 50 kids dude

Maybe you'll shine for the next few years to come, but you are dangerously disappearing as a demographics, culture and eventually with that, your so-called German efficience.
Stop bragging and sort yourself out.

hahaha says france who had so many terror attacks you cant count them anymore.

Shut up and pay reparations to your betters Hans

France can't say anything they embraced German rulership.

strawpoll.me/13034542/

That's not what I'm talking about. We have a sustainable fertility rate, while you don't.

>We have a sustainable fertility rate
yeah a sustainable fertility rate of muslims

You've dropped to 85% European ancestry in 20 years. You've done more damage to your ethnicity in a shorter period of time than America has..

Yes. Everyone knows that Germany has completely taken advantage of the EU.

When it collapses you'll suffer.

>When it collapses you'll suffer.
it wont collapse in thousand years and we were strong before without the euro.

We're all going down faster than you think. Keep braggin all you like (because that's what your shitty thread is all about), it won't last long.

>people say Germans have no humor
>get easily triggered by German shitposting

I think I have heard that thousand year line some where else, just can't remember when.

>strong market position

well you created our fucking money, no wonder

>We're all going down faster than you think
We keeping you down and if we going down we take all of you with us.

I'm not sure it's possible to trigger Greeks without mentioning Turkey or FYROM.
We party way too much for that.

Are you telling them to seek souls, seek larger and more powerful souls?

>FYROM
Why so salty, call them macedonians and be done with it, we both know they're slavs and not geeks.

france wanted germany in the EU to keep it down becouse you were frightened of our demark but soon you realized you digged your own grave.

Congratulation Germany,
meanwhile real wages are dropping, the populations savings are drying up, public debts are rising, public services and colars of our society such as the German army are degrading to 3rd world country levels, our rights, laws and culture are dissolved by EU Jews, Germany is flooded, milked and raped and replaced by worthless low IQ mongrels with no future

yet you still bite the denbt bait

we form a EU army right now, soon we let others fight for us

Wow, you're better than a dilapidated post soviet shithole. Congrats, mate. Aim really high.

Never! not in a billion years. Not until Alexander and Jesus come back in lockstep to deliver humanity from the Jewish menace. never. never. never. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>GDP is the only thing that matters in a country

Fuck off OP.

By shylocking the shit out of your kin. Traitors get the bullet first Kike Kommie Kraut.

I made that pic :^)

we are the opposite of a post soviet shithole.

Yes! also protip resting near bonfires refills your estus flask but the Jews you killed respawn. Such is life...

>cringeball

back to r/de with you.

you also made this one right? keep producing to show pol the truth that we are the true masters of europe.

a post muslim invasion shithole then?

Yes