What are we fighting for Sup Forums why is it worth it?

What are we fighting for Sup Forums why is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bummerbummer
strawpoll.me/13034542/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam is misogynist.

twitter.com/bummerbummer

>Oslo, Norway
>Latina (probably Chilean, plenty of them in Oslo)

Because you're betas at heart. I don't give a shit what happens to women that don't fuck me.

If you read her tweets, you can tell she was being facetious. She's /ourgirl/.

>misogyny did this
Isn't she inadvertently being racist

>What are we fighting for Sup Forums
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, by removing the jew

>why is it worth it?
If the world slides into barbarism mankind will never reach the stars

>t. Ahmed

Its not worth it. But it will take Sup Forums 10 years to realize that WOMEN SYMPATHIZE WITH ISLAM. ALWAYS.

Lel. My city Newcastle is on there. That's amazing. Always wondered why I've never seen a Jew.

Sure thing turk

Holy shit, I never knew western culture was so pervasive in the middle east. There must be tons of white people there!

Remember our Mantra

Nice.
Filthy kike lovers please go. There's a baby somewhere who needs mutilating or something.

So why hasn't "Bill" or any feminists blown themselves up in the street?
>logic

>some nobody on twitter

Why do you give these people any legitimacy? Only the most die hard leftists would agree with this retarded statement

But then why there aren't any teror atacks in Eastern europe?I mean they are eaven more nationalistic and anti-islam then western europeans.......

>"Bill" or any feminists blown themselves up in the street?
mudslimes have a natural tendency to randomly combust

Let the coming non-stop parade of suicide bombings and trucks of peace that comes along with the 3rd world masses either wake up the West or kill it.

MUSLIMS HAVE TO KILL TO GO TO VALHALLA IF THEY ARE DRINKING AND SMOKING!!

>Art
>Culture
>Freedom
>Safety
>Family
>Prosperity.
>Dignity

And all of it is made even more easier because the enemies are retards who take everything dead seriously at face value.

That nail and ball barring diet only further complicates it.

Depends on the Muslims.
Here in Bulgaria we got around 15%, but they are all Bulgarians, forcefully converted to islam while under the ottoman slavery. They are not some imported trash, but good friendly people.
We have ZERO terrorism or Muslim unrest. The only terrorist attacks we've had in our history is several from communists and one from a Hisbula guy blowing up a bus full fo jews and one Bulgarian driver.

>nail and ball barring diet
lmao

Ah, bearing*****

I'm not spelling nazi on this kazakhstan basket weaving forum

I don't "fight for" anything. I engage in random flame wars online because I find it amusing to piss off SJW's.

Using that kind of asymmetric warfare one cannot lose. If you're not doing it for the lulz you're just the opposite side of their coin.

We are fighting for the fight. The fight makes us alive.

coz they are not welcome here. Polish nationals would hunt them down if they pulled the shit they do in uk. Islam patrol and shit ...

We deserve extinction.

We might be dying and bleeding to defend these fucking people soon...

>Muh horseshoe theory.

LOL

Because I'm bored and I want better video games.

Same, I'm bored so I'm shitposting and making myself depressed to pretend any of the shit happening in the world matters.

Fuck knows, I'm starting to lose faith in the west.

I've been called an extremist, racist, xenophobe, close-minded etc etc for simply calling out the fact that there is a huge problem that the muslim community doesn't want to address, it's like arguing with religious zealots, even if you provide stats and evidence to back up your claims, it's completely disregarded.

I didn't know anime girls could have the 1000 cock stare.

Nothing i took the blackpill and i hope muslims take over. I ll learn the qurAn and have my harem . Also i will enslave this bitch so i can show her real mysoginism .

Yes i m edgy and autist

I wish I had a twitter account so I could harass her.

So some shit she yanked out of her ass is to blame white people instead of Islam.

I'd love to get my hands on her throat. I want all these people to die in the very next attack.

The Slav is the future, perhaps the Anglo as well.

You should all give up trying to save Western Europe, its clearly a lost cause.

>1972

>kikes plan to destroy Germany and kill all your countrymen well before WWII so no revenge for the holohoax excuse
>Germweenies still defend them

Muslims are religious zealots

Just let them take over, Italy is ignored anyway.

strawpoll.me/13034542/

Sorry, that's debating with other people, not muslims. I'm in Scotland, hardly any up here.

Why is so Sup Forums so easily trolled now? Why can't you spot obvious satire you absolute plebs? look at the po-faced responses itt, look at all the retarded bait threads with hundreds of serious replies, embarrassing.

The absolute state of Sup Forums these days.

>hurr durr y u so easily baited
People play along for fun.
It is literal roleplaying.

Reminder: there is only 1 gender. Women are objects