"what respecful Christian women"

you people are seriously retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnYbNqZ4XPc
strawpoll.me/13034542/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Respect a nigger religion

>Respect the foundation of our societies past and present
We know what we're doing you fucking idiot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnYbNqZ4XPc

The surgeon has called. Ivanka needs more plastic surgery. Her ugliness leaks through again.

Who the fuck is saying that?

One is a voluntary sign of respect for the religions holiest site. The other is a brutal oppression of an entire gender of people because on an ancient sand nigger war lord from the desert, where even up to the current date of 2017 women get stoned and acid thrown on their faces for not being covered. Kill yourself.

(((Ivanka))) and Melanie lowkey ugly as fuck. 90% of their face are poorly done plastic.

How did the blobfish get audience with the pope?

chosing to enter a place of worship is not the same as stepping outside to get something to eat.

This desu, she looks like a retarded giraffe

Except when they're done they can take it off and go outside without getting stoned in the streets.

T_d is not Sup Forums.
We know that the saudis are pretty redpilled in questions involving females.

Either way, everyone knows that none of them are christian.

Ivanka looks cheap.

In Syria muslim women could do it too. Well, at least until the americans started financing jihadists

I want to eat Ivanka's neck

>what is freedom to choose.

>Christianity
>not sand nigger religion
KEK
E
K

Funny how they adjust to the customs of the catholic church which is clearly politically against them but won't fully adjust to the saudi arabian ones that were kinda bro tier to them. Trump is clearly biased and not thinking rationaly.

patrician taste

What's with the head covering in the Vatican? And why were all the women wearing all black?

They are preparing to get blacked

FPBP

>another leaf with a blacked, cuckold fetish.
Color me surprised.

ivanka with that lochness monster neck

They respect Christianity

Islam is a cult for 70 IQ goat fuckers. So they don't respect it.

Christian headcovering is a choice and it's hot as fuck

Melania needs her hair down to look good
Ivanka needs her legs and her voice to be sexy

they are butterfaces, but stylish butterfaces.

Fucking dope, right?

we dont bow down to sand niggers and we're at war with them currently.

how can you not see this?

This.

Also fuck Islam again.

I'm an Atheist so... You can fuck right off

This.

The difference is that for Christian women, head covering is a choice.

I may be a muslim loving soros abiding stump the trump liberal

but even i see the difference between the Vatican and a saudi airfield

Jesus is a jew, which makes it the cousin of those niggers

It's not about what you are allowed to put on, it's about what you are allowed to take off. Take off your hijab, get beaten or worse. Take off Christian veil no one gives a shit.

I have the same tablecloth. On my table though.

western civilization is based on christian values lol

Christianty is literally a jewish sand religion

>giving women choice
LOOK HOW THAT WORKED OUT FOR YOUR RACE KEKBOY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Pretty obvious that they're making a fashion choice. Muslims women have no choice.

Syrians could always choose to not be islamic, they could fight back, every man, woman and child, it seems that Middle Easterners and others are always blaming this near mythical stars n stripes covered demon rather than taking any responsibility.

Can you not read, neckbeard?
See

strawpoll.me/13034542/

I agree OP. The double standard is ridiculous. It's crypto-leftists who hate islam for that sort of thing though. Hopefully anyone who actually belongs here will not hide behind "muh western values" to disguise their moderatism.

In Vatican if a woman don't wear the veil, the pope runs at her to throw some acid at her face, just like in muslim areas

Fuck off retard. Western civ was literally molded by and in it.

Shut up you little shit imma fuck you up if you dont start showing some respect you blooming leaf fairy fudge packer cunt I fucking swear

Jesus Christ was literally a jew and both Old and New Testament were written by jews.

Your shitty infographic made by some christcuck retard is wrong.

yeah it's almost like people on pol have a more positive opinion of the vatican than saudi arabia. weird right.

He's part of the race that created the beautiful nation and culture you now leech off. I wouldn't laugh too loudly if I were you.

No he wasn't

>literally says he's a jew in the bible

>The reason for this practice is that it avoids the writing of a symbol "+" that looks like a Christian cross. Unicode has this symbol at position U+FB29 ﬩ HEBREW LETTER ALTERNATIVE PLUS SIGN.
its fucking true wtf lol

Once they became Christians, they ceased to be Jews. The Jews of today are not the Israelites of the Old Testament. They're like the Ottomans claiming to be the inheritors of Byzantium.

Its not even in the same league, go shower

It's almost like one group has a choice.

>Saudi Arabia
totalitarian shithole that enabled a bunch of rich goatfuckers to enslave another 31 million goatfuckers that behead each other for the most irrelevant of shit

>Vatican
A tiny city of pope, his clergy, his guards, few clerks, and a postman.

Having gay sex on St. Peter's Square in broad daylight will land you a fine at best.

Too late bro I'm already stoned

>>head covering in Vatican
Personal choice
>>head covering in Saudi Arabia
No choice

Why would he bother, when he has 5 year Olds to touch kek

>head covering in Saudi Arabia
Obligatory

>head covering in Vatican
customary but not required

really makes you think

True Catholics and Orthodox have no respect for the Jew, unlike Protties. We literally name the Jew in our Good Friday services.

"Let his blood be upon us and upon our children."

The jews of today still read and worship the Old Testament. Which is canon in christianity

>Jesus was a Jew
No he was the son of God.

Can't say it's hot, but if wearing either head covering is a choice...sure it's empowering. If it's not a choice, it's fucking oppressive.

(((God)))

But they do not follow the New Testament, which is the more important canon of Christianity. Therefore, their faith is incomplete and to be disregarded.

He was the jewish son of God

No, because if you're a christfag then you believe in bronze age middle eastern folk tales. If you don't think the Old Testament is 100% true then you're not a christian.

Obligatory always asspained pagancucks inbound

Get fucked spastics

There is no whites without Christianity, no Europe
Stop acting like European history ended in 800 ,morons

Our best years where when we were Christian

Pagancucks need to be necked

>SA making a pedophile joke
Pretty cringy, seeing pedophilia is Muslims national sport.

>how dare they participate in the traditions of their own fucking religion and not those of some random shitskin
Hmmmm I wonder who could be behind this post.

No, God is not a human. Neither was Jesus. He was the human personification of God. Mary was just a vessel and obviously Joseph was a cuck. Sorry, but there is no proof that Jesus was Jewish.

There's not even proof he existed you fucking retard.

->126940540
>Saudi Arabia is the head of a church
fuck you media matters

obvious homosexual from a cunt country with zero aircraft carriers.

They didn't even cover their head in SA

He's right though

She's plastic surgery'd to shit, same as a lot of wealthy jewish trust funders

They are all Molochian Jews

Gotta show support for the team.

Humble is the word you're looking for.

Every fucking day thousand of female tourists enter in the fucking country knwon as ''the vatican'' wearing the fuck they want.
Now things are little different when you meet IN PRIVATE the FUCKING POPE,THE ACTUAL FUCKING MONARCH OF THE HOLY FUCKING STATE it is practice not to wear WHITE in front of him or having hair all around, don t worry you can break this ''LAW'' and You will not be BEHEADED YOU FUCKING LIBERAL DICK SUCKER.

what the fuck are you talking about

They are christians.

Not Muslims

shitskin

I never got the fedora boner for the scientific method. How do you get from a method for establishing empirical data that's likely but not necessarily true, and that will most likely be outdated at some point? Don't scientists themselves use non-scientific disciplines, such as maths and logic, on a daily basis? And how do you leap from documenting the behavior of a particle in lab conditions to making philosophical and metaphysical statements?

Hope that Cardinal Sarah becomes pope soon then it's on bitches

THE WAR IS ENDLESS!
THE CRUSADE IS ETERNAL!

does it get stained when your government issued "refugee" fucks your wife?

hey Saudi boy you wanna join my Arab discord it's for based arabs

I think its proper since, Trump and family are not Islamic. Since they are Christian, it would stand to reason that they would follow those ideas.

BTW: I hate this pope. The guy gets his jollies by licking feet. Google it, there are a bunch of pics of him licking man feet.

hehe, nice one, burger bro

>MUH NUNS

Nuns are required because it's their uniform.

>algerians
>arabs
You are mongrels

Christianity > Islam

What's your argument, OP?

Head covering has sandnigger roots. Christianity IS a sandnigger religion.

Are you a fucking retard? You can't tell the difference between a burka and what Ivanka and Melania are wearing?

well Arabic speaking people which Algerian are

STPBP