Ben G's work is parody of right-wing comics, right? It doesn't make sense any other way

Ben G's work is parody of right-wing comics, right? It doesn't make sense any other way.

Why is Seth Rich the dealer? Why is his own name on his cards? Why isn't the evidence in Kim's cards? What is Kim actually putting on the line that's represented by the chips? Why would Assange need to be labeled in this situation, for this audience?

Or is Ben G just an idiot making belabored and nonsensical comics to capitalize on current events?

>trips

Kim has gone insane, he literally has no evidence

the whole thing is hilarious

American caricatures are literally for retards. Everything has a stupid label.

because you need to adapt to your audience

>political cartoons are overly-metaphorical and hamfisted

This has been true since the 1700's. Though I'm sure your groundbreaking insight felt like a real revelation to you when you noticed it, so congrats I guess.

LMAO KIKE
LMFUCKINGAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>BOY I HOPE NO ONE NOTICES THAT

typing too fast héhé

>Why is Seth Rich the dealer? Why is his own name on his cards?

I'm guessing its hold'em and that was the hand the dealer drew. Everyone else has two cards. Kim is going all in despite the donkey having three of a kind, which doesn't make sense because if you go all in on the river card because no one would have shown their hand until after the bet or maybe when they flopped. Unless the Russia is the top of the card.

Whaa? Where the fuck did they post that? Is it JIDF again?

assange is just chilling in the back watching the whole card game unfold, just genius.

Has there been any proof of life of Ben Garrison? When did the style of his cartoons change? Are there any misspellings in his cartoons?

The dealer is generic. What, are the cards supposed to deal themselves? It makes sense to me. You're the one who is an idiot.

>the shoe

Why do you guys always post the censored version? Somebody post the real version, ffs.

The cartoon is a metaphor. It's symbolic and not to be taken literally.

So it doesn't have to make sense?

not in terms of matching a real Texas Hold 'em game, no

This.
Zyklon Ben doesn't like people altering his anti Jew work.

KIKE FAGGGOT CHOKE ON A DICK....I HOPE YOUR TREMBLING IN YOUR BOOTS KEK...YOUR DAYS ARE FUCKING NUMBERED

Your thick headedness is not our problem. We can't help you be smarterd; the bit you're dealing with has no plasticity, there's nothing there to work with. Thank your mother, she's the one who couldn't put down the bottle while pregnant with you.
sage this retarded faggotry.

FA66OT

Garrison is a fucking retard

maybe, someday, you too can be smarterd

The power of their cartoon and so many other Ben Garrison cartoons is that you can "get it" within the span of seconds. Political cartoons are different from classic art, because its purpose is to make a statement that immediately registers to the viewer. It's like giving a simple 2+2 calculation instead of a difficult calculation such as (x/566)354-x. The sooner the viewer can "get" what's being said from the political cartoon, the easier it can flow into the subconscious before blocks set in. And it is in the subconscious where our beliefs are really formed.