Terror Attack

>Terror Attack
>Not All Muslims
>Rinse
>Repeat

I bet Canada is next.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let us call them "British"

2017, the year liberals accepted that soccer had more of a correlation to terrorism than an idealogy

As far as I'm concerned. I now consider every victim of terrorist attacks: leftist, or futur leftist, muslim, muslim apologist, muslim lovers, futur muslims, SJWs, anti white, pro BLM... I will not care one more second about the victims. Cause if I do, I will go nuts before I reach 40.

>Why mention Islam in any form at all while describing terrorists
I fucking wonder

It sucks being jaded user.

I saw this earlier today, couldnt find the source on wikipedia. Is this just a meme? I need more sources.

nah, they're just gonna leech off our funds while Justine Castro takes muzzie cock in the ass

So the KKK kills thousands a year now? News to me.

Because Islamic terrorism is just that. Islamic.

It is religiously motivated.

I'll be mad if they include Palestinian attacks under Islamism. those were carried out by nationalists thru and thru, even if they were Muslim.

These people continue to bring up the KKK but can't answer when's the last time they set off nail bombs or ran people over or shot up a public place or even fucking killed niggers.

It's right here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

Ahahah when your hatred of jews blinds you. You will convert to Islam I can see it already.

>were the protestant kkk ever labelled a christian terrorist group?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they were labelled.

>"british born"
>son of libyan immigrant who was part of terror group in libya

I don't see any IRA in that list Bong. Were they not terrorists?

Lol I love how islam is the only faith to have an indexed series of pages of terrorism spread across the decades.

Wiki is jewish as fuck too

i dont want it to happen, but honestly im just waiting for one to happen with all these refugees taken in.
FUCK TRUDEAU

I was looking for the source of the infograph but I guess it was made by someone else thanks

And the last time the the kkk killed someone was when? Radical muzzies probably killed a dozen people as I was typing this lol

Canada is usually pretty calm. I hope it's france or germany

This. We badly deserve one but it will be Germany since they rolled for it.

No, they were labeled Democrats