Brazil

Why do people hate Brazilians? Is it because we're better than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20120430040443/http://amplicate.com/hate/brazil/1157440-20-reasons-i-hate-living-in-brazil/
youtube.com/watch?v=_67R0IWgSQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you ruined martial arts by showing the world that being a great fighter means rolling around like a faggot.

... break a leg. That's why ju-jitsu is the thing down there. Brazilian bones are weak, and the can't take full hits.

They should probably drink more milk.

hater shitposters cant recognize greatness

Never in my life has my mind associated the word 'brazilian' to something positive. I don't think about Brazil often, but when I do I usually feel a mixture of pity and disgust.

Because MMA organisations have to make shitty special rules for your gay jiu jitsu so people don't kick you in the face because that shit won't work in real life , prove me wrong oh shit u can't nigger

You're literal monkeys

GR8 B8 M8

7-1 you massive faggot

>Why do people hate Brazilians?
Why do some people hate other people for being people?

Tell me one good thing that came from Brazil.

I dare you.

There's nothing. Literally nothing from this country.

"Miss me yet?"

You got some breddy good steakhouses

I hear brazil nuts are pretty good

Nigger toes

Perfect example of a mongrelized cesspool of genetics that is the model to be avoided.

Biggest problem is they all worship American rap culture. Chimpin' out is seen as enlightened.

Basically all of this: web.archive.org/web/20120430040443/http://amplicate.com/hate/brazil/1157440-20-reasons-i-hate-living-in-brazil/

Also. Diversity. I laugh at people who say Brazil is an example of a racially diverse country that works. It doesn't.

*shatters leg*

I look on South America - particularly Brazil - with nothing but sadness. There is so much wasted potential. All ruined because of race mixing with the natives and slaves.

funny you post anderson. i began to hate brazilians over their behavior at mma events. hands-down the worst-behaved crowds anywhere. belligerent, incredibly disrespectful. they are like animals.

there is no better sound in sports than a brazilian crowd being totally silenced when a brazilian is starched at an mma event.

Back to Sau Paulo, Joao

stop replying to the shills

this is unrelated and obviously a bait post
stop fucking replying
if you reply sage your damn post

This girl caused a shitstorm, look at the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=_67R0IWgSQY