Best state?

What is the best state in the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13034542/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ncAUFgTDq8
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any state besides California
t. Californian

/thread fpbp

Wyoming

Baja California

well we can count out these areas

Fucking Mexicans

WV

>Wyoming
\thread

moving there in 5 years.

Texas

Came here to post this. But honestly it's just best in terms of beauty. No jobs and lots of pillheads, but if you can get a job working outside, you're made.

t. West Virginian who misses home a lot

Oklahoma
I'm honestly surprised there aren't more Sup Forumsaks here

KY if you stay away from Louisville and the meth areas. Montana or Wyoming if you dont mind red injuns

PA here. We're not the best state but we did do our part back in November.

West Virginia

strawpoll.me/13034542/

>Wyoming if you dont mind red injuns
Just stay off the Wind River Reservation and you'll be fine.

South Carolina
Gowdy 2020

Am from/live in North Florida which is still based for the most part, although yankee libtards are rapidly ruining it. South Florida is a cuban-infested shithole

I'm here fellow okie

Fuck yeah Oklahoma, OKC reporting, you?

California was the greatest for a long time. But about 10-15 years ago, the democrats took over and destroyed it.

I'll always dream of a conservative California again.

Visually California has some of the best parts of our country . If California wasn't so fucked by its people it would be the best. As a californian my vote goes for texas.

Any state outside of the west coast and the northeast is shit.

Living wise, Illinois sans Chiraq is top tier affordable

if you dont mind being alone in the middle of nowhere South Dakota is really fucking nice

Wyoming, north dakota and montana are all really good too

and honestly the natives arent bad at all as long as you dont bother them

t. lived in SD for 10 years and traveled the surrounding alot

Is your dad ashamed of having a gay son?

Flyover state faggot detected.

Was born and spent most my childhood in South Dakota, I miss it and I'd love to go back

Now adays though if you don't mind not having alot to do Iowa isn't a bad place. The cities suck but the rural area's aren't bad at all.

I live in Philadelphia.

North Dakota, they are the happiest state, do the least drugs, have a stable agricultural and fracking economy, a decent education system, and 90% white, 97% white if you don't count featherfags in the reservations.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ncAUFgTDq8

>Wyoming, north dakota and montana are all really good too

My wife and I are going property shopping near Cody, WY this summer. We are looking to wrap up our current business in about 5 years and head there to open a microdistillery.

OKC also

Texas just not Austin

Okay. Just a faggot then.

Vermont is great too as long as you can stand the libtard population

>I live in Philadelphia.
I am so sorry.....

Says the actual homosexual.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Nice, you play Warhammer at the local Games Workshop?

>Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

No problem. I'm in Pittsburgh so I understand...

>What is the best state in the United States?

Kneel before the power of Florida.

Not New Jersey.

At least you have Superbowl victories.

>mississippi most redpilled
>still a shithole

Maybe Colorado then

>plains states
>5 months of winter
>1 nice month
>5 months of 90+ heat
>1 nice month
>rinse and repeat until suicide

Not mine. It's terrible, stay the fuck away and tell all your friends.

Go fuck yourself you data mining kike.

>At least you have Superbowl victories.
true that, and we're looking at the Stanley Cup ATM, but still, been here my whole life and I need to get much farther away from cities and civilization.

Trips of truth

Kansas is the best state. Everybody is kind to each other and nobody gives a fuck

Maine doesn't have any minorities

Rural New York is alright

I tried to catalog the states and rank them before, it's an impossible task. States are huge and local factors specific to your city are important.

That said you can reliably remove 30 or so states because of high taxes, infestation of leftist, cultural enrichment, climate, and job opportunities.

Remember when California was surfing and big long cars and the Beach Boys and roller drive ins and shit? Kind of fucked that one up huh?

>>rinse and repeat until suicide
Fine by me. I despise temps much over 65 or 70. If I can spend most of the year under that, I'll think I'm in paradise, particularly if I can't see any neighbors.

You poor, poor bastard.
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Oregon

Central FL is still the most based (excluding Osceola and Orange counties, those have become spic shit holes from Ricans). Seminole, rural Volusia, Lake, Polk is real Florida.

Yeah Iowa has some of the most bipolar weather I have ever seen. I have seen it go from a blizzard and 10 degrees out side to 70 degrees outside in the middle of January. Then 90 degrees in July to sleet and snow in June. Live here long enough you get used to it.

Actually I was just posting wondering if anyone would call me out for how shitty it is.

I'm a MDer, but just a few weeks ago graduated from WVU. While I made some good friends and what not, Morgantown is a totally different beast from the rest of the state. It wasn't until I visited my friend's hometown of Clay that I started grasping just how cripplingly sad of a place it is.

Tbh it's not even me shitting on WV. I just legitimately feel for anyone that lives there. I left my gf behind there and still haven't gotten over her and feel like a horrible human being for basically not whisking her away from there :/

None the USA are embarassing

I did when I was up in Stillwater for school, it got too time consuming. Is there a good shop in OKC?

*blocks your path*

Yeah there's one next to quail springs mall that has a pretty big scene now after age of Sigmar launched. 40k scene is also big and new edition in a few weeks

No Pennsylvanians here?

This is accurate as fuck

Maryland sucks ass

Indiana

Is the heat dry at least? If its not humid and you can usually catch some breeze I think I could stomach it. I prefer hot to cold.

Michigan

I cant fucking stand our Indians. Very different from Midwest Indians. Fat lazy drunk loud disabled greasy sloths. Fucking timber niggers.

And our Mexicans are Cali/Baja so their either lazy or rude. Different from badass Tejanos. Its pretty white here and our gun laws are badass but I cant fucking stand the inescapable plague of spics and disgusting natives

Finally! Someone realizes the best state! What town do you live in? Bloomington user here!

I pray for massive late season snow every year so the flatlanders will pack up and leave and stop ruining the place. Gov shittenlicker bowed to pressure from the commiefornians and jew yorkers and fucked up the state. The only reason the state went blue was because of like 5 counties.

i'm so sick of literally every state north of georgia complaining about shitty roads and potholes. We get it, freeze thaw cycles exist in temperate climates. What do they expect, should we redo every single road every single winter? People just endlessly complain about construction, and then endlessly complain about potholes, and claim that their state "has the worst roads".

yea it does. Can't wait to move

You wear a fluorescent vest to work pal?

7th is chess
8th will be checkers. Theyre dumbing down the game for young americans.

Ohio

Good State Too!

I'm just saying that no state has "terrible roads which are way worse than any other", least of all pennsylvania. Learn to fucking steer your car and you can avoid 95% of them if you aren't a braindead moron

Definitely.

>implying it wasn't ludicrous rule bloat as well as ridiculously imbalanced

I'm Aruban pal. Researching all the states I realized Indiana has everything a person would need and then some.

Youve obviously never been to quebec.

Just curios about the enthusiasm.

Ill agree the formations got out of hand.
But bloated rules? Its a thinking mans game im sorry if you cant keep up. Have fun with 8th

any idabros here?

coeur d alene fag reporting in.

Aren't a significant amount of astronauts from Ohio?
A place so terrible the only refuge is out fucking space

> I have a fetish for the state of Ohio
Jesus fucking Christ my sides

Michigans not too bad outside of detroit and flint

Who the fuck cares? Fuck off

Yes like John Glenn and Neil Armstrong

Commiefornia here

Which of these 8 states should I move to before I lose my fucking sanity and go on a killing spree in a Mexican meat market?

>Publix subs
>hot bag girls

GOD BLESS FLORIDA

Objectively South Dakota followed by Vermont, North Dakota, and Wyoming

Got to St. Paul
It's the only city in that picture

You're a fucking idiot, real men carve a path for themselves in these mountains.