Turns out you goys were right

Turns out you goys were right
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13034542/
dis11cord.gg/99U8g
di11scord.gg/Zx6urv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AYO,HOL UP

Wuz

judenneger

pol is always right

Europeans n'shiet man

dont you have jews to kill
get to work you lazy sand nigger

I'm not that black man

>2017
>Still believe in evolution

>2017
>still believe in god

so black people flooding europe is just the black man finally going home after getting chased out?

strawpoll.me/13034542/

Like the jews coming to palestine

Whats the new meme?

Are you really a Palestinian? How's your life?

OK, but mosqitoes are killing me.

If I had the option to kill all the jews or kill all the mosqitoes I would choose to kill the little bloodsucking insects

I get it ha ha

It was not intended.

why do you believe in evolution if it's just a theory (a geuss)?

Ha ha weeew!

Crackas up to their whitewashing of history as usual there wern't even any white people till about 100 years ago

1-Just becuase its called a theory doesn't mean there is a lot of evidence supporting it
2-Evolution happens on a micro scale
3-We can observe it happening in fossils

does this mean you can devolve into a nigger?

?????????????
We are reaching autism levels that are unreal.
I'm not a ethnic nationalist who believes egyptians were aryans, but white people have existed for a very long time.
(realises i was baited)

Who said anything about god?
The theory of evolution by natural selection is complete rubbish. I don't claim to know what our origin is, but if it really is by means of evolution with an ancestor that we share with all life on this planet, than it has to be guided some way. Natural selection is just not adequate to explain the suggested progression.
Then there is the problem of genetic limitation that we simply can not get past no matter how many generations of samples we try in the lab. Yet that limitation is somehow magically broken in nature in way less generation. Then morons explain it away by saying it's because we need more time. As if time was the real factor and not generations.

Eurpoean my ancestor? :)

Throughout millions of years if you lived in africa and food and natural resources were scarce you'd have to change into something with darker skin and more testorone and less chances to develop since you are so hindered by the fight for survival that you dont have time to build civilizations until much later on, yes

There is something called genetic mutations which allows us to bypass the genetic limitations

Is being an atheist not punishable by death in your shithole country?

That is what they say. Except we have never actually gotten past it, despite trying. The only examples of "success" we have had with mutations is where a gene is lost. One example that is used is a fly that got resistant to a certain virus because of a mutation. Great success! Except that the mutation didn't actually give the fly anything to boost it's resistance. It took away something that the virus attacked. It is like saying a genetic mutation that stops the development of breasts is a success because it removes the chance of breast cancer.

There is literally not a single example of a mutaion that has been beneficial because it addes something. Every single "success" has been where something has been lost.

No

What about the ability to digest milk?
That seems like a beneficial mutation to me

We have changed a lot

How are Christians viewed in your Islamist caliphate?

>I don't claim to know what our origin is
All I needed to know

Some more than others.

hey Palestinian boy wanna join the arab discord it's for based arabs only

Can I join? Anglo is close enough to Arab

Mahmoud's server?

Oh my God! Hahahaha!
Checked and keked.

well can you speak or understand Arabic ? if not than i'm afraid the discord is not for you

In the city I live, 33% of the population is christian. Overall, its 5%, but there is a very high percentage of christains in egypt.
Christians are mostly the proud rich families (like muh self) with a long lineage. The christian population is supposed to be higher, but most of the christians left to the US to work in 48 and 67 and in between

Checked for truth

انا بل مرا بءدر احكي عربي يا عمي

كان محمد من عشاق الأطفال

But is it mahmoud's server?

dis11cord.gg/99U8g
remove 11 form the link

yes

So the Jews then.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

GO TO Sup Forums OR ADMIT YOU ARE A SHILL FAGGOT

/thread

As a Christian do you side with the subhuman kikes or the subhuman mudslimes?

dude where are you ?

di11scord.gg/Zx6urv8
Like i said remove 11 form the link

I know more muslims, but I dont necessarily hate either

discord ? for what

is it arab only thing, i want to join

I'm not sure about seth rich, and what does Sup Forums have to do with this

would it be possible for us to start posting about a terrorist attack that never happened, and see how many people would believe it?

I don't believe you're a Palestinian If you don't hate Jews. Why don't you hate Jews? Do the Muslims hate them?

That would just make the situation worse.
Lefties would be like BUT MUH FAKE TERRORIST ATTACKS

Palestinians in general hate the idea of a kike, or the personification of a jew. They would not hate a jew for being a jew, but overall they hate jews

Do Palestinians hate white people? Do arabs in general hate white people?

No, not at all

Cool. I thought they would though

What about niggers?

I have no Axe to grind with niggers, I say let them have sufficient land in Israel to show us all how we should be doing things while they promise to reject all Western advancements and If they are right, lets go stone-age! Until that time, they should shut the fuck up and listen. The African arguments in Africa and the West are just Stale old shit no one buys.

Arabs make fun of non-arabic black people when they come here

In what way are they seen as less than an Arab

Arabic blacks?

Both

It's not so much that we hate people of certain skin colours, its that we mock non-arabs.

Do you mock white people like we mock arabs.

no, this is fake, shill research
first they came up with "white people evolved first, then blacks" - all to combat the idea that blacks are less evolved
then they say "hey, if we say europe was the start, then we can arrest people who disagree that blacks are more evolved" (not that it would actually imply that)
SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NIGGER JEW

Foreigners. There are white arabs, brown arabs and black arabs. They are treated they same. But asian, black and white foreigners are made fun of (the order is how much)

What are you talking about you pali retard, arabs hate jews I can tell you that I'm from lebanon we despise jews there and here for that matter

Fuck all the juden. No exception a jew is a jew

Yeah but if they met a jewish person they wouldn't know he is a jew

Yes but if they did though they would immediately hate them. Also it is easy to spot the Jew

What, the big nose thing. Big noses are common here

>Sup Forums was right again

the truth will always be revealed.

Holy shit how is this not bigger? This completely changes everything as far as the evolutionary development of humanity is concerned. Not only that, but it shows how clueless the kikes are, spouting how we're all actually african as a fact as a propaganda piece when the whole thing could be turned on its head this easily. GUESS WHAT SCHLOMO. THIS DNA NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE NIGGER.