>Roger Moore (89) dead
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40018422
archive.is/7OIVK

>Threat level raised to critical, having been merely severe since 2014
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX
mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels
archive.is/VdBlq

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
archive.is/XOdzA

>7 in 10 brits support One World Government(tm)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html
archive.is/8aKlJ

>Monuments around the world [once again] display the Union Jack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/world-monuments-illuminated-british-flag-tribute-manchester/
archive.is/MGiv3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNZhua7CLZ4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/son-top-jeremy-corbyn-aide-claims-manchester-terror-attack-came/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lho0nRnsLH0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536642/Five-people-killed-crash-M6.htm
twitter.com/raheemkassam/status/825577975533957120
strawpoll.me/13034542/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3T8lgRe6FQ
twitter.com/BBCDomC/status/867399114442629120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_James_Fox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still think it's hilarious how the mods give you guys your own threads because Brits can't get along with anyone else on this board and you still think your politics are important in a world where your country is not relevant anymore

Well?

Is the MP5 a bad weapon, is there any better alternatives

Happening?
youtube.com/watch?v=RNZhua7CLZ4

First for diversity is our strength

>Son of top Jeremy Corbyn aide claims Manchester terror attack came at 'ideal time' for Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/son-top-jeremy-corbyn-aide-claims-manchester-terror-attack-came/

He's not wrong, the attack ended all talk of her u-turn and Corbyn has lost all momentum (lmao). Also there hasn't been any major coverage of anyone other than May by the media which could potentially allow her to regain her former polling lead.

Inconclusive

First for bond girls

just got a rare lads

>I still think it's hilarious how the mods give you guys your own threads because Brits can't get along with anyone else on this board and you still think your politics are important in a world where your country is not relevant anymore

>t. 60%

how's that superiority complex working out for you, son

i for 1 am pretty irate, and im in the mood to deport all muslims, romanins, pakisttanis, and gypos.

who's with me?

It's good, tried and tested but it's old. Still fit for purpose. Plus it'll always be /ourgun/ because it was used by the SAS during the Iranian Embassy siege.

It's not bad, it's just dated, and better alternatives are now available, with the same form factor and better stopping power.

>mp7, p90 etc.

But they're not cheap

Lone wolfs

He has his boob in a headlock. Fucking pit-tits.

Do we have any unironic Labour voters in tonight?

we get our own thread because the yanks ruin every other thread

>I still think it's hilarious how the mods give you guys your own threads because Brits can't get along with anyone else on this board and you still think your politics are important in a world where your country is not relevant anymore

hoe do you feel about Raheem Kassam?

#
>white mother of three drugged and and raped by three Muslim subhumans
>police don't pres charges
>Sunderland white normies kicking off and going on marxhes
>thousands of people marching

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lho0nRnsLH0 [Open]

Every proud white men in this thread should go.

I live in London and I'm travelling the whole way up there.

Pretty good here in America I must say

Keep seeing this girl posted. What's her claim to fame?

It's not bad, you could replace it with an mp7 at x3 the cost.

They still perform the job we need them for which is quick suppressive fire. That and it costs a lot of money to replace and 'retrain' all the firesarms officers.

Also police forces have loads of 9mm bullets left to use.

Aite lad

>fedora pictures
>Bad attempt at trolling

Fuck off pakipoo

Burger FBI switched from MP5 to AR-15 carbine.

>your president is a literal jew

how does it suck to in such a shitty country eh 60%

quickly lads ! turn on sky news !

So there's been reports of the bomber chanting prayers in the street, flying a black flag with Arabic text in his garden (!!!), and just generally displaying extremist tendencies.

There's also people saying that the area is a hotbed of Muslim extremists

Why, if this is indeed true, was this not reported to the police/not acted upon?

Must be an anomaly.

or 6 People Dead After Incident On M6
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536642/Five-people-killed-crash-M6.htm

>The victims, four women and one man, as well as the injured man were all in the same blue Nissan Micra.

so there were 6 people in the micra?

Sandy hook crises actor

good man. when's the march?

They are too busy scouring twitter for Isamophobic comments to report to the police

Supreme gentleman

Not for long

the US is next, mate.

and if you didnae notice, every attack is getting more violent

9/11 2 electric boogaloo when?

Because the rest of you are utterly fucking horrible and hate women.

Typical response to white children being killed on Sup Forums

>she's a "rosstie" anyway
>haha slut
>she wouldn't shag me anyway so glad she dies

Brit/pol isn't like that. We're British so nsturally we're superior to you

Britain is dead lads.

Having a Jew president is a personal preference

Hear hear!

Every time i See a mad yank it reminds of the time i fucked a yank girl and how Superior British seed entered her whilst yanks cry about Us

it was relevant when they had upper hand after the industrial revolution which allowed them to conquer half of the world. its sad that this still echoes with problems till today. extremist muslims are all higly political cunts, its more of a political problem rather than religious. and i always thinked highly of western freedom. looks like i would have more freedom in Poland. Should i go back, or should i stay and fight the Pakis? born in Poland made in Manchester.

They've already had Islamic shooters kill more civilians in their country over the past few years than all our pakis put together, but they conveniently forget that and focus on europe.

interesting documentary on sky news about isis in manchester

I dont think so. I was going to vote tory but its looking much less likely now.

mp7 is a pdw not an smg, different purpose, close protetction rather than versatility.
mp5 is a 9mm smg fine for shooting down unarmoured targets at short to mid range.
you'll notice many armed police in the uk have g36c now, 5.56, much better power than an mp5.

You're not superior in any way anymore

June 10th. I'm travelling up from London driving up.

Everyone in this thread should go.

I've never been on a march before but fuck hiding in the shadows any longer.

Fuck this shit lads. I hate these paki subhuman bastards

why?

is he a cuck?
twitter.com/raheemkassam/status/825577975533957120

the prisons aren't big enough

>isis in manchester

how the fuck did this happen

Same, she was married as well but vows are nothing when faced with Big British Cock

Told

strawpoll.me/13034542/

Industrial revolution started in the US retard

We have our own thread because we're the most normal part of the board - a nice little comfy enclave filled with bantz and in-jokes away from the trenchant retardation of the rest of pol. Just for example, about an hour ago there were four threads on the front page REEEing about women and virginity whereas most of us on britpol felt our first tit at a school disco or drinking some cheap cider behind some garages years ago.

We're basically the posters you wish the rest of the board were. Don't be jealous, lad.

>the original john shuttleworth
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3T8lgRe6FQ

/ourcuck/

Our society is literally yours, but not as bad. We're inherently superior to you.

britain is kill

thats why i'm watching it
its interesting how this happened and how there was an entire group of isis in south manchester

Sky Gemma is considerably hotter.

Yanks BTFO

Your flag is shit. Way too busy and you're all fat as fuck

Your president just went to nosh off benji netanyahu

>nordic welfare at the bottom
>communism at the top
lol Sup Forums btfo

Ok seriously where are these missing kids?

Pakis stole them.

In Ahmed's basement

I'm fine with more police being armed, just as long as we can arm ourselves too. The hoops you have to jump through to get a gun legally in this country are ridiculous.

Lefties are so weird.

There putting bulletproof vests on shit is going down

Could be.

dont call me retard you fat cunt. there's a statue of James Watt in the middle of Manchester a great inventor who convinced people he would pump the highly explosive gas under pressure through the system of pipes and boilers to heat up the houses. And he succeed. Industrial revolution in America? Is this a bait?

Being fucked up the arse by a group of twenty fat middle aged pakis in a scabby flat somewhere

They got free taxi rides

a house down the road from me had a black flag outside. they've moved it to the back of the garden now and didn't have any writing on it. they seem to be muslims....

It was reported to the security services, infact, by his own family.

didn't he used to be quite famous?

throw a brick through there window at night

They were safely took home by BASED Civics

It was. Sharia May as home secretary failed us again

twitter.com/BBCDomC/status/867399114442629120

"BBC News told members of the public called anti-terrorism hotline warning about the #Manchester attackers views several years ago."

>Extremist tendencies
>Flies ISIS flag outside home
>Chants Muslim prayer in street
>Visits known ISIS radicalised hotbed in Libya
>Father known to Libyan authorities as Al-Qaeda member
>Reported to terrorist hotline
>"Known to authorities"
>Still happens

if you want formfactor and armour piercing go for either P90 (5.7x28mm) or MP7 (4.6x30mm) like the other suggested. But if you're like me then you should get a UMP-45 or even a Vector K10 for that insane stopping power of the .45 ACP.

>31C this weekend

Well lads, Seems like great weather to have a wank in the garden

>its all the tories fault for allowing the attack
>but we shouldn't do anything otherwise moderate muslims will become terrorists
>we we all know terrorists aren't muslims anyway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_James_Fox

couldn't have said it better myself, great post keep it up

we are superior in every way

I disagree with both. We really don't need the Gun culture that they have in USA. I think that the police should try everything to not have guns.

So... where are the kids?

this fucks me off. why would they murder children to win an election they were going to fucking win.

traitor

Rufus Hound is someone who thinks an uncommon styling of facial hair can make up for his lack of personality. There's a reason he hasn't done anything of note since shaving it off.

What country are the papers saying we're hotter than?

He's always been a third rate comedian, the kind of guy they drag out once or twice a year to go on an obscure panel show on Channel 4

holy shit this isis fighters dad on sky news

>hurrr maybe its wrong maybr he didnt join isis nice to meet you