THIS IS WHY IM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN

While you guys profile all Muslims for an attack based on an assumption of the guy being Islamic (assume, as in you made an ASS out of U and ME), Republicans just declared war on the poor, the sick, the elderly, the young and the needy, RIGHT HERE in front of your door.

If Americans get preventable diseases like Leprosy, Bubonic Plague, Cancer, Polio and Smallpox, I hope they arrest Dump and every single Republican on charges of assault, homicide, negligence and genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFqxeeMGIRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't make this thread again. Your writing is so horrible that nobody here gets what point are you trying to make.

i pay for my guns
i pay for my health care

you are free to do the same

>taking all the guns
>government intervention is required
>giving everyone free healthcare
>government intervention is required

does anybody have the pic of OP's pic chick but with her oversized finger thinking?

wanna annoy some niggers

>freedom to guns
>freedom to healthcare

What does that even mean? I have the right to buy a gun and I have the right to pay for my own healthcare. Was this created by a retarded liberal?

You don't pay for my guns.
I don't pay for your health care.

Leave

It's not legal for murrifats to buy healthcare? lmao what a fucking shithole.
>using my frogfu as face for that liberal facebook fagottry meme bolshevik propaganda

>republicans believe in the individualistic right to own a firearm for various tasks such as hunting or collecting but they dont believe in paying taxes for mediocre to absolutely shit healthcare?

>Republicans believe the state shouldn't interfere with their right to own guns, but it should interfere with the entire ecosystem of the healthcare system?

>pic related

Why do liberals make the WORST memes?

Yes

Our memes are D.A.N.K. as fuck, so shut up. Go make more unfunny Donald Dump memes.

Moron Americans fucking up their meme's logic again.

Republicans believe in the right to own a weapon. You just have to pay for it.

Republican also believe in the right to Healthcare. Again, you just have to pay for it.

You just want a handout. Back to the nigger ghetto with you.

your memes arent dank. your minds are dank -
Danked out with nothing but weed and failure.

Leave the funny shit to us go back to your turf and never come back.

Both parties in the US are kike puppets. I hope the mods ban your ip adress.

>"Memes"

>Your (((memes))) shouldn't be allowed to even be called memes. Shit tier AT BEST.

You know when someone laughs at your "meme", because of how much sense it lacks, and not in an ironic way, but an unironic legitimate, objectively unfunny way, that your incapable of making good memes.

You do not have the freedom to make other people pay for your healthcare. We DO have the freedom to buy our own healthcare though.

>RIGHT to firearms, ftfy.
No one is paying for my right to guns so eat a barrel of dicks

According to OP, the government owes me a free gun

>Freedom to healthcare
?

Okay sounds fair, start passing out the free guns and we'll talk business.

Whos the autist that keeps posting this down syndrome anime character? I keep seeing him.

Humor is a function of the frontal lobe, and frontal lobe brain damage is symptomatically almost identical to liberalism

Saged repedative thread.
Getting real tired of saging this LARPlord.
Mods do your job keep the board fresh.

>thinking the monetary system is fair

So those CEOs who sit around in board rooms all day snorting cocaine out of each other's assholes deserve to make more money in a day than 99.99% of people make in a year? Got it

Why do leftists use the anime frog whore as the base in all of their image macros? It doesn't really make sense, it's like they just slap words on an unrelated character.

Fuck the poor. Nothing is going to change in this country until poor niggers and whites cant get free food and have empty bellies. Also free food for the spics is causing their population to skyrocket

How do these threads get any replies???

They are paid based on what they bring to their company. What do you bring to your's besides the ability to flip burgers?

youtube.com/watch?v=qFqxeeMGIRk

God bless our great nation.

Purge the degenerates.

Talk about the devil himself. You'd be a great Donald Dump impersonator (you just need makeup - you already disgust all of us in the thread and you also have a small penis like your "President").