Fucking Kek. Are you ready to blow up Christian churches as a fag Jihadi Goy?

>in Far Cry 5, the player is out in control of Tashfeen al Rizwan Mohammed, a female transgender Muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3889130/Transgender-Muslim-woman-hacked-death-days-marrying-man-father-pleads-TV-Bring-kill-eyes.html
theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft
strawpoll.me/13034542/
utorrent.com/downloads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep, I'm gonna pretend the enemies are Sup Forums. can't wait to buy this.

I can't wait for the mod that reverses the roles

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

It's a joke I hope.
I will laugh hard when some mujaheddin will make the software house explode.

>in Far Cry 5, the player is out in control of Tashfeen al Rizwan Mohammed, a female transgender Muslim
I don't believe you.

Look it up faggamo

I genuinly hope this is true but I have no idea why?!

Bet Varg is going to love this game

Because you're a closet homosexual?

Is the twist ending to the game the part where you go home, triumphant, only for your family to throw you off the roof for dishonouring them? Because I might play that.

i dont give a shit if pol hates it, this game sounds like good old over the top fun.

I can't find anything on Far Cry 5 but I found this when I searched:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3889130/Transgender-Muslim-woman-hacked-death-days-marrying-man-father-pleads-TV-Bring-kill-eyes.html

No fucking way

who gives a shit it's a ubisoft game is anybody dumb enough to even buy their crap in the first place anymore

Not gonna lie, if I get to toss fags off of roof tops and chop heads Im buying it

Can't wait for the mod reversal to happen killing shitskins will be so much fun

I guess I am hoping it will expose more people to the degeneracy but okay Hans.

I'll allahu akbar that ass, if you know what I mean?

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Kind of want to play it for the scenery but I'm almost certain the story & themes will piss me off too much to enjoy it.

It would be the first game where I genuinely don't want to kill the enemies.

Fuck off Verge, or Kotaku or whatever shitty gaming rag you are, quit posting threads to get reactions that portray a game as a victim of hatred of evil men.

I don't care if Ubisoft is paying you to do this, in fact that makes it even worse.

Press F to pay respects

>i don't want to see him, bring him here

Musloms r weird

Get State of Decay if you want to kill zombies in a rural American town.

It most likely is shills. Why the fuck would they mention Sup Forums out of all places.
> On the forum Politically Incorrect forum at Sup Forums, one commenter writes, “Sweet. If that is the plot I can find out who make FarCry game and NEVER FUCKING BUY ONE OF THEIR GAMES AGAIN.”
>theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft

I just a regular joe friend. Just like you.

I'm ready.

Honestly that's still better then playing as a turkroach or Brazilian spear chucker

hello I am Soros shill

strawpoll.me/13034542/

I did there's nothing about the player character you're a retard

nice link, faggot
all of this is untrue

Bad guys are always cooler anyways

I want a game that you play as the kkk just Lynching niggers

trips of truth, there's basically one thread every hour or whenever the old thread gets 404'd

Lmfao hope it's true

>monarchism not on the list

Could you IMAGINE if you were fighting Muslims instead of Christians? The Ubisoft offices would be raped and pillaged before you could even blink.

>a female transgender Muslim
I hoe you are fucking joking

My money that you will still manage to get killed 5 times by NPCs fucking leaf.

Check out the last two paragraphs goys
theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft

Quit posting this you shit sub human.

But this is clearly a game about destroying the knights of /k/.
Who could hate those guys? Jackasses, that's who.

Where are the proofs?

>tfw I'll never progress in the game because I'll keep blowing myself up with grenades

>He just lies on the internet

Of course we are targeted.

Gonna play this in a realistic mode then and jump off a roof.

>it's a weak Sup Forums bait successfully trolls all of Sup Forums episode

That's the ultimate irony. Your enemies in this game are obviously 2nd amendment "extremists" in addition to being a cult.
And you solve whatever conflict you have with them... by shooting them.

Should be on the designated shitting street pajeet

>Getting fucking sick of this shit. You want us to become evil. We sure as fuck will.

Found the muslim.

Prepare yourselves to get the game.

utorrent.com/downloads

Anyone who even consider buying one of Ubisoft's turds is already pozzed beyond saving anyway.

Far Cry has literally always been shit

Na dude, killing niggers in 2 was nice.

Please tell me it's a joke

Why? That´s fucking hilarious.

>middle of africa
>3/5ths of all the mercs on both sides were white

It is, you actually play a half white instead

remember when the jew made master chief a nigger and destroyed the halo franchise.

OP is lying but the sad thing is that I wouldn't be surprised if the protagonist was some retarded faggot like this.

Wtf Im more pissed that it is centered in the US, I want to kill tigers and exotic shit not play Backyard Similator

yeah the constant spamming of fc5 threads is artificial, probably being done to harvest quotes

when tes vi is revealed it will likely be a similar situation if it gets set in hammerfell

Are you serious? I stopped playing Halo after 4 was utter shit. John is an established character and described as extremely pale because he always wears armor.

i actually believe it

White Master Chief still exIsts, but you play as a black Spartan in Halo 5

Ubiscuck shill.

I saw that UNSC hunts John thing in a trailer. Can you explain why? Please don't tell me they made him actually the bad guy.

Fucking this, start reporting this shit

sage

"just followin muh ordahs massah" BS that made no fucking sense
>master cheif tries to save universe again
>for some reason the UNSC is against this now

Proof

Didn't play it. Don't own a Goybox One.
Maybe check Halopedia for a quick rundown?

i didn't play 4 and i may torrent 5

>all far cry so far is about killing poc
>1 game about killing white people
>everyone loses their shit

I will enjoy killing every single one of these white fucks thinking its one of you.

>Female transgender Muslim.

That fiction.

STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE MAN BABIES

I have no sympathy for your utterly pointless (((hobby)))

Its too obvious with all these threads. Literally stirring up shit themself to make up "controversial" content to report on.

your obviously be gonna be playing as a nigger shooting up decent christian valued families

What about the fresh supplies of young men who could be joining our ranks who are exposed to this shit you fucking brainlet

>unarmed intellectuals

>mfw I imagine beta leftists using this game as a substitute for their toothless impotent fantasies about waging war on middle America

ywn be 15 again doing vidmaster challenge with your classmates

t. Preto da margem sul de Lisboa.

Considera seriamente o suicídio

>kill POC in past games
>Sup Forums gets angry when it is time to make white people the bad guys

Why?

I can already tell that you have preordered this mess and suck on witcher cock, why don't you hang yourself, degenerate?

>Yet another episode of "Evil whitey oppresses the browns"
Wow. How totally original.
Wrong.
>FC1 : White killing whites
>FC2: White killing whites and blacks agitated by white man
>FC3: White killing whites and browns led by evil whitey
>FC4: Poo in loo killing poo in loos brainwashed by evil whitey
>FC5 : ???? killing rural white Christians

This.

I loved the first Three or so Farcry games, but this one is just SJW propaganda. Can't wait to torrent this piece of shit once mods where we explode mosques are out.

NO, this is EXACTLY the reaction they want. This could be the sleeper redpill we've been waiting for. The liberals are tipping their hand too far this time.

Wait... for real?

IT IS THE SAME SHIT EVERY GAME, HOW CAN YOU STILL BE EXCITED

>ywn experience the feeling again of finishing the last level on legendary with skulls

Nah protag is a blackie who saves the leaders Aryan daughter from the evil white Christians and the game ends in a preview for a BLACKED.com scene.

See

Extremely underrated

so you give them your $, very smart...

>A female transgender Muslim

Hahahhahahahahhahahhhhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhhhahhhahhhhahaahaaaaaahahahahahahahahha

Hahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaaaaaahhhhhahahahah

Chief goes AWOL because losing Cortana broke him, the guy who's lived his entire life a supersoldier killing people and aliens and seeing everyone around him die, suddenly breaks because the AI that bosses him around all the time, who he knew was going to die within a few years, all up and dies on him.

Then blackpower master chief hunts him down and who the fuck knows after that it's all fucking garbage and I stopped paying attention after female elites went all "we women gotta stuck together huh women power" to some spartan chick

Another franchise ruined by shoehorning political propaganda where it doesn't belong. I wish these fucks would get out of my fucking videogames I'm so fucking sick of this shit

If it ain't broke, don't fix it?

I mean, Far Cry games are fun, but I wish they would go back to the Far Cry 2 style. Game taught me about roadside bombing and shit. Also, I still have PTSD from the sound of a revving engine as you're sneaking up on an outpost.

I don't even own a a xbox one faggot
>Bring up valid point that you are ignoring
>he ignores it again and starts making a retard of himself

Point your anger at corrupt politicians and muslims you fucking yellow-toothed chavnigger

BUILD
TABLE