V4 countries thread. Share love, opinions, insult kebabs, or whatever. So how are my fellow friends today?

V4 countries thread. Share love, opinions, insult kebabs, or whatever. So how are my fellow friends today?

Other urls found in this thread:

ceu.edu/event/2017-05-29/making-families-great-again-intersectional-perspectives-global-rights-gendered
iom.sk/sk/migracia/migracia-na-slovensku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have relatives who live in poland

it has a lot of angry and "victim" minded people i've noticed

It does, we got BTFO a bit too many times (sometimes it was our fault). Generally speaking I don't give a fuck, past is past, shit happens.

Ahoj

bump, I really think we should make these threads more often

V4 general?

Fuck yeah we should, Vaclav

Yup something like that, its shame anglos can discuss local politics why we sit in corner and shitpost

Actually idk, not much going on here now, except Hungary and Poland declaration of not taking any terroriats in, and Polish pm asking EU to get up from it's knees. What about you?

>(((CEU))) holds a gender-conference to counter World Congress of Families

ceu.edu/event/2017-05-29/making-families-great-again-intersectional-perspectives-global-rights-gendered

Ignore the flag, im on a romanian on holiday. Most of my family is in the military and lots of them are being sent to Poland on training missions, anyone know whats up with that? EU army or what?

Did the Russian bikers make it to Poland and Česko?

Our finance minister is finally getting replaced after tapes of him manipulating newspaper was released, he even owns the newspaper but he was acting like its totally independent media

Nice get Laszlo. Also, nice news. Every education is good in those brainwashing times.

>László
h-how did you know?

theese pictures make my heart fill with hope

aspon vim že sou to jeho noviny a můžu se k tomu tak psotavit, ostatní noviny vlastní bakala, křetisnký a podobný zmrdi co sou schovaný za záclonou a shillujou nám sem negry

I really don't get what's wrong with Babiš owning the newspapers and controlling them. If it's his newspaper why can't he tell them to print whatever he wants?

Yes
>Commie bikers
Is there anything worse?

Byli ve Praze?

some countries have standards

RARE
A
R
E

fuck all slavshits.

Because its part of mainstream media and he used it to make up shit on his opponents?
I dont know how about Uzbekistan but this is not legal is Czechia

What's the blank spot

you aint welcome here burger

Standards for what? News agencies? Nobody's stopping you from founding your own news agency if the current options do not meet the standards of the people. I just don't see how Babiš having control of the media inhibits his work as the Minster of Finance

t. Tyrone

standards for government officials

obviously the "value" of any newspaper is determined by sales

Yes there were even some people protesting against them
Read this You cant use your news as part of your political campaign

I'm so fucking envious. I was born too late for the great Catholic Closed Borders Right-Wing Spain and I was not born in any of those 4 countries.

pls provide sauce on Islamist scholars discussing spongebob lore

>fuck all slavshits
You're in a bad mood. Perhaps you're not eating enough hamburgers, you've only gained 9000 POUNDS (roughly 5kg in human measurements) this week. You'll probably get a heart attack next week because your blood is 80% bacon grease. Your mother is also your aunt. Your dad is gone because he's black. You can't even get affordable health care now because Trump's new plan doesn't pay for your morbid obesity. Enjoy your last few days on Sup Forums as you rot away without realising that you've wasted your life without having spread your seed even though you've spent it screaming about racial purity and securing the existence of your people. Bald eagles and shit.

Hm alright I see. The whole EET thing he was doing was a serious pain in the ass though. I once couldn't get groceries because the machine wasn't working.

who taught you english?

BASED

t. 56%

Eastern Europe Union when? Call the Balts and Slovenia for sea access and commonwealth, fuck EU.

who taught you your second language?

oh, wait...

I learnt it at school and I also consume a lot of English media.

>Your country will never be a part of v4

we don't want to be in your shitty losers club, fuck off.

murica eternally btfo

I love you all!

aka >>>/5 posts per week/

Just wanted to check in. Love ya guys, sadly exams incoming, so I have to sleep.

aka here goes your thread's level.

What do you look like? A middle eastern look or more asian one? Just curious because Uzbek is a really curious place.

/latam/ is ok
/brit/ is ok
trump reddit cicrlejerk is ok
>/v4/? fuck off to bant

The people here are very diverse. Some look white, others look Indian, others look more Arab, while the majority looks Asian. I guess I look sort of Asian, but I don't have very slanted eyes, so it's pretty subtle. When I'm in the Czech Republic, I'm confused with Vietnamese people, when I'm in Germany, I'm confused with Turks and when I'm in Southern Europe, I even pass for a local. I guess it just depends on the lighting

Can V4 recommend any based people in their country to read on?

Proč se cena na Smažák zvyšuje? Už je to 56 Kč ve Šmaku za samotný smažený sýr

Tomio Okamura - he has a Japanese foods shop with some high quality strawberry milk

Hello

I'm pretty sure it's not illegal. And he didn't "make up shit", he just told them when to release the shit.

>Not even a Babiš voter.

t. lawyer

ditch the EU and form fuggen based mid european countries union and

Or just reform the EU and turn it into a direct democracy.

I see, thanks for the input user, Uzbek is really a diverse but hidden place.

>tfw it could have been V5 but you've decided to unite with germancucks

Who's the Czech

Babiš, the one on the very right

and he's actually Slovak doing shitty politics in Czechia

Price of beer raised because of him.

Okay, I'm gonna actually put something of substance here:

Afaik, Poland and Hungary is getting tons of shit from EU (threatening lawsuits etc) for not taking ANY rapefugees. We (Czechs) took 12. Literally a dozen. And we are not mentioned anywhere. Anyone can confirm these numbers from their national sources? How about Slovakia? How many you took, Jozo?

Fuck some1 beat me to the pic. I'm sorry. Have another one.

What kind of rare is that?

Probably just like the Baltics, they took some, but after some months, they all have moved to Germany, Sweden, or to any other country that's not located in the East, aside Finland.

>TFW no pan slavic union

Us and bratia, we're just being quiet while Hungarybros and Siemkas are running their mouth and getting noticed.

Ok, I haven't laugh like that in a while, thanks for the kek.
Also djien dobry kolegi.

ded

we took like 350, mostly christians, many of them actually returned because muh homeland

b-but you spanish are quite redpilled

F A T
A
T

Just checking in. Long live the V4!

>burning the EU flag
>all EU members
fags :^)

"V roku 2016 Slovenská republika udelila azyl 167 osobám, z toho 159 z humanitárnych dôvodov. O azyl v SR najčastejšie žiadali občania Ukrajiny, Afganistanu, Iraku, Sýrie a Pakistanu."
>iom.sk/sk/migracia/migracia-na-slovensku
159 accepted

What if I made this meme?

I shitpost from work. We have intranet vpn with exit node in Britain. Or should I say Brexit node?

hey magyar, can we into V4?

We are gonna each other as soon as common enemy is no longer a thing(imigrants)

Eat

And by muh homeland you mean not enough gibsmedat, just like that family from iraq we took, there were six of them. I wonder if they are counted in those 12.

Nope,if some1 jump the wall we dont deport him,and trust me,they usually jump it because there are not enough guards

Why should we? There are no conflicts in v4 except Slovakia/Hungary butthurt

Yeah because commies lost the civil war and now if some1 is against inmigration we call him fascist,seriously,nuke spain,we dont deserve to breath anymore

there is no serious butthurt except for some ultra retarded people who hate everything and everyone, on both sides

A bigger threat will unite you.

it already did

>mfw no immigrants

>11% and raising
also what the fugg is that flag?

good feeling

V4 for life!

Daily V4 general when?