Fox News host Sean Hannity lost an advertiser Wednesday after pushing a baseless conspiracy theory

>Fox News host Sean Hannity lost an advertiser Wednesday after pushing a baseless conspiracy theory

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/334983-hannity-loses-advertiser-over-pushing-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13034542/
youtube.com/watch?v=edyespQ1VIk
zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/334983-hannity-loses-advertiser-over-pushing-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cars.com
cars.com/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=PIhgv8q0qVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freedom of speech is dead in America

(((CNN))) deep into months of 24/7 smear campaigns with constantly wrong "anonymous sources" for non-stop false stories. If you believed (((CNN))) Trump would have never been elected much less their non-stop claims that the next breaking news story would lead to impeachment.

Hannity doesn't even do the story and leftist groups like Media Matters and twitter trolls push for the cancellation of advertisers.

Unsurprisingly, the left can not withstand the pressure if they do not control the media talking heads.

>Freedom of speech is dead in America

Freedom of speech isn't freedom without consequences. Yes your words can get you in trouble, but you're free to say them all you want.

freedom of speech is not a license to slander

strawpoll.me/13034542/

We still have the Freedom Of Speech, we just have a bunch of fuckheads committing murder who need to be hauled in front of judges and convicted, for trying to impede it.

Unless you claim you have "sources" that relieves you of the responsibility of the accuracy of the "sources" claims.

youtube.com/watch?v=edyespQ1VIk

Hannity NEEDS to lost his job.

First Pizzagate and now this? Literally finished!

This is why normies with a lot to lose shouldn't take the redpill.

>checks IDs

yup all shareblue faggot shills
Nervous yet guys?

also FUCK YOU VANISHING BOX CAPTCHA

lol, shareblue is really trying to push this narrative

They have been going hard since the Seth Rich story broke.

It really makes you wonder why a story that they claim is a conspiracy gets them so animated.

>One single advertiser.
It should be pretty telling the level of response that this story garnered.

>our baseless conspiracy theory is better than yours

If he sets up a Gofundme I'd donate. Imagine if every autist here pitched $10

You're not free to harm someone cuz they hurt your fee fees, cacuck

>Freedom of speech is dead in America
Which is why this company was forced to keep silent about their objections to Hannity's behavior, amirite?

and people goof on alex jones for selling his own snake oil

>Imagine if every autist here pitched $10
you'd be giving a rich man even more money
no wonder you're poor, lol

Everyone who makes fun of Alex Jones selling his own products, this is why he does it.

freedom is a completely alien concept to the hun

Hannity is finished. He's been riding O'Reilly's coattails for a decade.

O'Reilly is gone now. And still he's too stupid to quit. And I mean stupid. If they fired the one man who put them on top for 17 years straight, they'll easily fire any also-ran.

Seriously, Hannity. If you are reading this you need to quit. NOW! It's a matter of human dignity.

Are these really headlines? Are there not bigger things yo talk about than a guy with a show

>paid faggots online start threatening his sponsors because someone wanted him silenced

Fuck off shill, we know about MM and who owns them.

He is getting Pewdiepied.

The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist

Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

The dispatch states...

zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

coming from the country that never had it in the first place

>not knowing what free speech is
>not knowing what slander is
>conflating the two
You're literally autistic.

Rich family "spokesman" (paid for by DNC) Bauman, has direct connections to David Brock of Media Matters, who sits on the Bauman family Foundation board of directors. NOT FISHY AT ALL! MEDIA MATTERS HAS DEEP POCKETS (WHICH SOROS HAS SLIPPED IN SOME CASH) USED TO INTIMIDATE THE LIKES OF HANNITY. keep digging. Family has been psy-opted by Bauman/DNC. Who wouldn't want their son's murderer brought to justice?

You can truly smell libfag fear regarding this issue concerning SR & the DNC leaks, not hacks, but LEAKS. They don't give one shit about SR or his family. It's clear he was the leaker and they were apoplectic in KimDotcom's Twitter stream for days after his announcement. They know the deal and they know once it breaks so much of what they hang their hats is lost:
1. HRC lost a layup election due to arrogance and laziness her whole protect "muh legacy" blame Russia™ shtick is gone.
2. The desperate hope to impeach Trump goes away when it's clear the DNC's shitshow of a primary led to the leak, not hack, but LEAK.

>pushing kremlin active measures
>patriot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

>not using the legacy captcha

Fuckin truer words cannot be spoken

freedom of speech only protects you from repercussions from the government, nigger. but of course you wouldn't understand the laws of a nation you don't live in

>They have been going hard since the Seth Rich story broke.
>It really makes you wonder why a story that they claim is a conspiracy gets them so animated.

Maybe we actually care about the family's wishes? Also, it's an ongoing investigation anyway, this is just plain harassment

they sure are upset about mere speculation

Ailes out, O'Reilly out, Shine out, is Hannity next? At this rate Fox is only going to have Tucker and Fox Five left.

it's about conservatives giving corporations the country, and not even expecting loyalty in return. Now they're all fucking the neoliberal cucks over because they see better profits kissing progressive ass

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/334983-hannity-loses-advertiser-over-pushing-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory

Whos cars.com owned by if you trace it up the roots?

He's a public figure that generates revenue from his ability sell advertising. If enough of the public is so vocally upset that advertisers feel their reputation could be harmed by being associated with him and his show, they're free to withdraw support.

That's both free speech and capitalism functioning exactly as they're meant to.

Wow, this sure is news. I remember when CNN was all over the headlines too for the record amount of racism lawsuits they're currently undergoing. Oh wait.

At the point, Hannity needs to go all in. He will be fired regardless, so go out with a bang. Trump will have Sessions look into the smear and validate him, although it will be too late for Hannity and Fox

If people on the right don't give him full support and punish the advertisers doing this then you have nothing to say when the left win over and over. You stick together or you fall alone.

i love when goddamned foreign trash posts the "hurr durr free speech is dead" memes because they believe that private businesses shouldn't have the freedom to pull your ad revenue because they don't want to be associated with you when you decide to act like a dumbshit in public

if you don't think a company like Pepsi should have the freedom to not associate with you because you decide to start yelling "nigger nigger nigger" on the air then you believe in the opposite of freedom

Sessions is busy filling private prisons with non-violent drug users and running interference on the Trump-Russia shit

Who decides, fuck face? Do you know what freedom of speech means, cocksucker? I can't wait until we decide that being a liberal is against the law and we refer to you dipshits pushing censorship laws.

Hahahahahahaha!

Hulu has an automatic message about advertising that comes up when you cancel now, they will be next. CASPER said they will too.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>busy filling private prisons with non-violent drug users
Good.

>get story roll
>(((they))) get angry and literally starting to shut it down
That said, I'm sure that if known, that advertiser would be hurt much more.

t. authoritarian bootlicker cuck

google must be really hard for an illiterate nigger like yourself:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cars.com

Assange was on his show months ago hinting Seth Rich was the leak

>I don't mind a blatant misuse of taxpayer money
t.bootlicker

I guess Hannity is /ourguy/ after all.

Feels horrible man, seeing Hannity dying in front of my eyes, murdered by cucks and knowing I can't do shit to stop it.

>entire American media is free to report about Trump and Republican conspericy theories all day.
>report something even close to a conspericy theory about democrats and everything is shut down

really makes you think

>and Fox Five left.
Bob was fired just a few days ago.

Bob was a faggot anyways and ruined that show. Juan would be a better fit

pummeblurt btfo

A faggot leaf. Of course.

The advertiser that dropped him is Cars.com.
Here is there contact info if you want to let them know they are being faggots.
cars.com/contact/

Correct.
You're also free to murder anyone you dislike.

>stop talking about Seth Rich being murdered by the DNC
stop talking about Seth Rich being murdered by the DNC

quit being stupid
bring evidence and arrests will happen
this alex jones style collective mental illness is getting tedious

Degenerates are the true scourge of society. They make everything worse.

Evil should be purged.

>tfw it was this commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=PIhgv8q0qVw

>bring evidence and arrests will happen

no

Hannity and Kim Dotcom punked all of you.

Hannity said he isn't even going to tweet for the next 5 days and he isn't going to talk about Seth Rich now. When less than 24 hours ago, he said he knows all this shit and he isn't going to be quiet. HAHA. FAKE NEWS.

>Freedom of speech isn't freedom without consequences.
Has the entire point of this meme all along been to make advertisers more pliable to supporting politically motivated censorship?

This is much more than them or their wishes you dumb faggot.

You can say what you want but you are not free of consequences from it. If i have a shirt that says "i hate niggers" on it, i cannot be jailed because of it. If i walk into a bar they can kick me out because of my shirt.

(checked)
That there's a noggin joggin'.
The darknet may soon be the only place where to get the straight dope on anything.

underrated post. CNN gets to pull this shit off almost daily with muh "sources" and no one says anything. Hannity believes in a random conspiracy and suddenly becomes literally hitler.

See, he should just treat Sri Lankan hut building forums as "anonymous sources who agreed to speak on background" like the big boys. Anything else brings ants and wasps.

advertisers have always been averse to anything controversial no matter what it is

Maybe in Canada, but US citizens are protected by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998.

Does the article state who the advertiser is?

Hype it up on twitter, streisand effect this bitch

And this is why we need to organize a counter assault on CNN, MSNBC etc advertisers.

Freedom of speech only protects the media from the government. How do people not fucking get this?

and CNN has the lowest ratings of all cable news channels

Gee, I wonder who that advertiser was

That fat fuck kim was inside bait and people fell for it.

It's a website called 'cars.com'.

cars.com/contact/

>Hannity believes in a random conspiracy and suddenly becomes literally hitler.
It helps that CNN's sources haven't made public retractions.

True and well-known. There is a particular push going on right now after the Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act passed in the lame duck session, with public-private partnerships engaged in propagandizing US interests, that is, of the plutocrats, not the people at large.

It's no more a conspiracy theory than "muh Russia"

>It's no more a conspiracy theory than "muh Russia"
Oh, so there's multiple congressional committees, the FBI, and a special prosecutor investigating this bullshit?

Why would they investigate something that damages the two-party system? It's impressive how innocent some merkins are, not understanding that the system was never designed to serve the interests of the general public, but only those of the bourgeoisie.

Some dude stuck in a embassy in London and some guy in NZ are investigating it.

It's over my Sup Forums brothers. You know what to do next.

So what?
He is still popular and has prime time on both TV and Radio.

>Why would they investigate something that damages the two-party system?
>it's just as valid a theory as the one being actively investigated, the only reason it isn't being investigated is the whole system is corrupt

One day someone will get a hold of administrator cookies, and they'll round up all these posts to the same bunch of retards
I'll be there to laugh at you, and I'll laugh, and laugh, and laugh some more
Maybe it's the right time to kill yourself, before it happens

Aren't literally both of those assholes fighting extradition to the USA on federal crimes?

why don't we just let people run their businesses as they so choose? you know, that whole "freedom" thing?

>"Stop it right now goyim or no more shekels for you"
this is how you can tell this "conspiracy theory" is 100% true

u r dumpf