Why do muslims become suicide bombers?

Why do muslims become suicide bombers?

What is their psychological profile, and what motivates them?

What 'changes' them from worshippers into suicidal destroyers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJo98LfIfEA
britannica.com/topic/jihad
whaleoil.co.nz/2015/10/brainwashing-is-a-big-part-of-islam-says-danish-pschologist/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249957/
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_Faith
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
youtu.be/VKaZSUyH-h0
archive.is/LkOfp
youtube.com/watch?v=GSvby5YS6Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nihilism

Basically the same shit that mass shooters go through, they are retarded, both intellectually and socially, and want an excuse to lash out at the world because they believe they were cheated out of something.

personal shortcomings, easy escape

>Be muslim
>Be stupid from centuries of inbreeding
>Be a total loser at life, school, work, women
>Meet a bearded imam with an IQ slightly higher than an oyster
>Imam tells you this life is fake, the real life is after death, especially if you send infidels to hell
>Inbreeding helps you believe in this shit
>Read quran everyday for weeks
>Become so religiously brain dead that you end up blowing up kids at a concert just so you can (hopefully) get laid in heaven

stay strong, Britbros

carry on and God Save the Queen.

You know I was thinking the same thing. Like "the modern world is such a fast-paced world, so hard for people, so much pressure".

Then you look at their third world shit holes: rape, war, famine, literally nothing what we have. So they don't really have anything to be cheated out of. If anything they got it better.

Are they on strange websites? Are they being 'groomed' by shadow Osama-Bin-Laden types?

Or are they taking it up on themselves to blow themselves up because... why? I literally do not understand.

only thing missing factor here is the massive support they receive from the majority of worldwide muslims

>become a martyr for killing unarmed little girls and be elevated to the level of Saint.

There's no evidence that muslims as a whole just want to be terrorists. There are muslim terrorist groups, just as there have been Christian, Druze, Jewish, hell anything you pick, but anybody saying Islam = terrorism is a dumbass.

At the same time, they are muslims.. always....

I feel like I'm missing something out of the big picture. Like it's staring right in our face. Not like there's a big conspiracy, but more like I am just ignorant.

Also news next week: another muslim explosion, more kids dead, oh its not Islam, they were just an isolated event, we love Islam blah blah blah.. and strange how people like Polish people never get this either

Would you want to live as a muslim?

Neither do they.

>There are muslim terrorist groups, just as there have been Christian, Druze, Jewish, hell anything you pick, but anybody saying Islam = terrorism is a dumbass.

You're far from your leftist muslim apologist den you little faggot. Why don't you go give head to a fucking migrant you cunt. Fuck you're the shit that should blow up, not any of these little girls.

They really, really, truly, genuinely believe they will go to heaven. It's not that far fetched, look at all the Christian LARPers here who believe the same thing.

If you read The Looming Tower and The Anatomy of Terror, you will learn that homegrown muslim terrorists are overwhelmingly the sons of immigrants living in a diasporic community. They find themselves being neither truly British nor truly Arab, so they turn to organizations like Al-Qaeda or ISIS that recruit Muslims regardless of ethnicity.

This, plus there was a study that showed suicide bombers actually talked about suicide before they got religion. Mohammed Atta was depressed and a misfit before he got involved in the 9/11 operation.

You should have read his entire post

>There are muslim terrorist groups, just as there have been Christian, Druze, Jewish
So much bad faith and fallacy
Your taqiyya tricks ain't working here

Whatever you say will not convince anyone here
You're wasting your time

You know how a curry can give you explosive diarrhoea? Imagine that pressure building up after eating it every day for 22 years.

MK-Ultra, Tavistock and the intelligencia (MI6 in UK, Verfassungsschutz in Germany, CIA in the US)

Yeah, but it smells like taqyia to me. First defend your kind by comparing it to others. Second attack your kind a bit in order to blur shit up.

It's all about intollerance. Their intollerance of us not being muslim. The more muslims the west takes in the more frequent the attacks. They will never end. Even if the west went full muslim they would still blow shit up as people in their minds would not be muslim enough. The only solution is no muslims see Tokyo for a perfect example.

Zealotry

>be young mooslim
>join streetgang & work hard at being gangsta
>steal & deal, wind up in jail
>everything is whitey's fault
>only religion can fix it
>blow shit up & little girls are kill
>allah approves
>profit

Allah literally told them to go kill themselves hurting infidels in the Quran

>Kill Children
>Go to Heaven
Nigger, I don't buy it. Obviously they are severely alienated and desperate but what they are doing when they kill themselves goes against anything to do with religion automatically. It just goes against all sense.

If they wanted to kill children, why not become a teacher and leave poison around, or something like that, and kill much more children and people. So the core motivation can't be just murder. And they are also killing themselves.

That's just apologetic talk and doesn't truly answer the question. Most of you worthless fuckers are all misfits anyway.

So it is an effort to achieve identity? That seems vaguely plausible.

They inbred so much that they lowered their iq a whole standard deviation.

This. The so called "religion of peace" directly calls for the murder of infidels (non-believers)

You fucking SJW faggots are so easy to control with buzzwords. Someone can say they're your friend while stabbing you in the back and you'll just smile like a dumb fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=WJo98LfIfEA

>when they kill themselves goes against anything to do with religion automatically

No it doesn't, the Quran is more of an authority on what Muslims believe than your personal opinion. They don't view it as suicide bombing, they view it as making themselves collateral damage in a justified attack on legitimate targets.

I think the question you mean to ask is why do suicide bombers become suicide bombers.

Muslims become suicide bombers because they're indoctrinated with a bullshit religion from the time they're born and nothing else.

Because the Quran has over a hundred verses commanding jihad and the life of Mohammed exemplified this teaching

If they kill infidels they go to heaven. simple as that.

In Islam the Islamic paradise is guaranteed by the promise of Allah to those "who kill and are killed for the sake of Allah". In Islam this is by far the most direct way to wipe your slate clean of sins. Even if an inveterate sinner reforms himself, he will never know how much sins and good deeds his scales have so he can never trust he can reach the Islamic paradise. (Of course Islam is a diabolical deception, but that is another thing.) BUT if you kill and are killed in jihad, your life is forfeit and paradise is GUARANTEED with absolute certainty.

Now, this is a teaching that will make many deluded Muslims wage war in the path of Allah. The question here becomes what is LEGAL warfare in the path of Allah.

Some clerics say "martyrdom operations" (de facto suicide bombings, but suicide is prohibited so the term "suicide bombing" is unislamic) against civilians are prohibited, case closed. Some clerics (like Qaradawi who is possibly the most influential Sunni cleric in the world) say martyrdom operations are legal against Israel. The logic there is that all Israelis are considered to be enemy combatants rather than enemy combatants and civilians. And then there is a minority of clercis that holds the opinion martyrdom operations are legal against any enemy that is in war against or oppressing the Muslims. And here the issue is how to define 1) when some country is in war with Muslims, and/or, 2) participates in oppression of Muslims. As you can imagine, this is the slipperiest slope imaginable and at this point it is very, very easy to rationalize and justify suicide bombings against civilians in places like Manchester, London, and Paris, and certainly in any country that in any way has participated in operations against the Islamic State group (for example).

In short, Islamic teaching is the motivation. It is really a question about the finer points and nuances in definitions of lawful jihad under Islamic law.

Religion, Fuck Islam

Maybe the problem is media excitement.

Since we're being bombed all day, no school shootings in the USA these days? Because you're all watching TV about how we got bombed.

But when it was all school shootings, not too many bombings.

Maybe it's just about trying to be famous and a big hit, like a pop star. Maybe we should have a TV show where people call in and say who is their favourite. Murder is never going to go out of fashion.

>Why do muslims become suicide bombers?
This is a duty, it's called Jihad
" Jihad, also spelled jehad , (“struggle,” or “battle”), a religious duty imposed on Muslims to spread Islam by waging war; jihad has come to denote any conflict waged for principle or belief and is often translated to mean “holy war.” "
britannica.com/topic/jihad

>What is their psychological profile, and what motivates them?
" Brainwashing is a big part of Islam says Danish Psychologist"
" He has concluded it creates monsters/psychopaths."
" One group is mainly connected with religion, which aims at indoctrinating Islamic values in children as early as possible and with whatever means necessary, including violence and intimidation."
whaleoil.co.nz/2015/10/brainwashing-is-a-big-part-of-islam-says-danish-pschologist/

Islam is psychologically toxic
It’s an observed fact that Muslims, as a group, are responsible for nearly all of the organized, ideologically based violence in today’s world

>What 'changes' them from worshippers into suicidal destroyers?
It's just a question of time and opportunities
All mahometans are potential pedophiles and suicide bombers

> When Muslims are actually cleansing the West from all sorts of degeneracy
> mfw

this
and depression. Nearly all of the bombers are worthless roadmen, which is exactly what this piece of shit was, confirmed by an user who knew him yesterday.

Not sure media coverage dictates atrocities. However if you look at it as losers wanting to be recognized, dylan roof, maybe media coverage timing could influence dates of attack. Despite that I think the influence is negligible.

this

No alcohol. No sex. No masturbation.
You would suicide too.

Are Muslims the RWDS we've been waiting for to cleanse us from SJW's and the "70+ gender" freaks?

Muzzies are inbred desert trash

much more will come britboi

Same thing that inspires mediocre white American kids to join the military or mediocre black kids to become gangbangers. They get to become part of something bigger without a lot of hard work.

keep poking you'll see what nuclear winter looks like soon.

relentless western agression in the middle east for nearly 5 decades now

purpose

once you lose your virginity, you'll do anything for a sense of meaning, even die

You know that's a stupid generalization right? Surely you can't actually believe that.

If you couldn't eat bacon and all the women in your country were covered head to toe, you'd wanna blow yourself up as well.

it's true

not much of a social scene in the desert

cousin pussy is good pussy inshallah

i want nuclear winter thought, it's hkt as fuck here and I want to use my coats.

I love living as a muslim.

I'm not inbred.

>No alcohol
Sorry, but I'm not interested in slowly killing myself.
>No sex.
Get a wife.
>No masturbation.
See above.

>what is context

>eating one of the dirtiest animals

spurdo is correct, the real problem now is that even AQ had a life and death debate over the legality, IS regard it as sacred duty and revel in it. This simplicity won out, AQ faded and IS took over like a gangster army. The thing to do now is focus on absolutely crushing IS in their nests, kill every survivor who tries to escape from Raqqa, fuck their attempted successors without mercy for the next 20 years and never fold up.

> Allow Muslims into Western nations
> Muslims jihad all the degeneracy (allowing women to vote was a big mistake)
> No more LGBTQ
> Homosexuals BTFO
> SJW's cease to exist
> No more degenerate Hollywood

> Once this happens, the White Christian man goes full Crusader mode on Muslims. We've saved the West.

Since arabs are mulattoes, it's no coincidence that Omar Borkan looks like Drake

" Sickle cell disease in Middle East Arab countries"
" The sickle cell (HbS) gene occurs at a variable frequency in the Middle Eastern Arab countries, with characteristic distribution patterns and representing an overall picture of blood genetic disorders in the region."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249957/

" What is sickle cell disease?"
" Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder."
" Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene."
" Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease. In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans."
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/

Try reading this book if you want a real answer:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_Faith

Basically details how Islam in particular out of all the religions is especially good at creating suicide bombers, and why.

A lot of them are shit people who still believe in Islam, and so conclude the only way they are getting into heaven is by martyrdom. It is that simple.

What do you mean you love living as a Muslim? What about living as a Muslim is better than living as a non Muslim? Life is good, isn't it? Don't you have any humanity outside of your religious identity?

>Are Muslims the RWDS we've been waiting for to cleanse us from SJW's and the "70+ gender" freaks?
Far from it, RWDS are the White man reclaiming his world.

>pigs are the dirtiest.
Motherfucker where did you get your information on pigs from a children's picture book?
Anyway you say that but then you have goats which are also pretty fucking dirty ain't they?

Inbreeding

/thread

>anybody saying Islam = terrorism is a dumbass.
k den

Too much collateral damage, and all of our problems will re-emerge. We need to get this thing early, or as early as we can.

Meanwhile in Arab

100% I've seen this girl somewhere before, I never forget a face. Need to dig.

>What 'changes' them from worshippers into suicidal destroyers?
Suicide bombing (given that they are bombing people who aren't muslim) is an act of faith for their evil god. It's basically an achievement for those animals.

>60% of all muslims in the world are inbred
>Fanaticism is more likely in inbreds
>Low IQ
>Angered more easy

Wait. I thought taking photos was haram?

Meanwhile in Arab

Muslims are not cleansing anything. They tend to corrupt everything around them sooner or later. It's unfortunate, but it's what Islam does to society, and it all stems from its own teachings.

The really absurd part is that IS is not even the cutting edge of Islamic extremism. They have executed bunches of extremists in their own ranks. Takfiri extremists that basically accused IS leaders of being cucks and milquetoasts. I think some of them even called the IS caliph an apostate! The toppest of keks. Such incidents in a way explain some of IS's extreme barbarism and refusal to show any mercy to captives like the Brit who had an Islamic organization saying they vouched for his safe passage and that it was hence an Islamic obligation for the IS to free him. IS killed him anyway and continues commit all kinds of atrocities. Because even despite all this barbarity and savagery, there are still significant factions among them who think they are too soft. If the IS leadership decided to soften their stance, it would risk being overwhelmed by the hardliners in their ranks.

Sometimes it seems like it doesn't really register with the average person how utterly bizarre it is that this is happening in the 21st century.

whats even the point?
How do they know which trashbag is who

fuck this makes me hate them even more now

They are usually drop out loser virgins, not very devout Muslims.

Then they get told there is a way to guarantee a gateway to heaven for themselves and their family members... AND virgin pussy.

I'm serious there has been many cases of attempted suicide bombers saying "I just wanted to 72 virgins"

islam says that they go to heaven if they go blow infidels up, hence depressed sinner muslims do that as it is the only way for them to save their souls

So hypocritical
So gay

" The Kingdom in the Closet"
" Yasser gestured to a parking lot across from the shopping center, explaining that after midnight it would be “full of men picking up men.” These days, he said, “you see gay people everywhere.” "
" Talal, a Syrian who moved to Riyadh in 2000, calls the Saudi capital a “gay heaven.” "
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

In the muslim world young boys have their first sexual experience by being sodomized
Damn... that would explain a lot actually

youtu.be/VKaZSUyH-h0

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/LkOfp

Demonic possession. Islam is a religion of terror.

>Worshippers = suicidal destroyer.
Matter of time.

Probably Arabian recognize women from smell of their unwashed face mask.

if i hated a certain group enough i'd consider bombing myself around them as well

All while realizing if can get laid on earth, you def aren't getting laid in heaven.

Meanwhile in Arab

Christianity had a reform and Judaism has never been outright hostile afaik (not including Palestine, which is veiled as a geopolitical dispute)

Islam has no centralised hierarchy and therefore no basis for reform. Islam can be different from town to town let alone country to country. This is why apologists have such a hand time squaring the circle that their moderate Muslim friend that doesn't hate gays is just as much a Muslim as the guys throwing gays from buildings.

I would argue that by the time you've become a westernised Muslim you may as well throw off the veil because you have to jump through so many intellectual hoops to make the Qu'ran line up with Western values you're essentially an apostate.

The user asked if one would like to live as a muslim, I responded by saying yes, and I love being one.
>What about living as a Muslim is better than living as a non Muslim?
Better guidance.
>Life is good, isn't it?
Mine is.
>Don't you have any humanity outside of your religious identity?
My religious identify is my humanity.

>pigs are not dirtiest
Prove me wrong then.
>goats which are also pretty fucking dirty ain't they?
No, they are not.

It's not haram.

Thanks

kek india

you guys are alright. Keep shiting on these pakistanis!

Your religion is your identity. So your prophet is a splitting image of the ideal human. You aspire to be like Muhammad?

>Are they on strange websites? Are they being 'groomed' by shadow Osama-Bin-Laden types?
yes this is exactly what is happening
there are literally manuals and DIYs out there on making bombs and everything you need

and its not always "worshipers who change into suicidal destroyers" who do this
youtube.com/watch?v=GSvby5YS6Ec

Meanwhile in Arab

What's horrible is that I no longer sympathize with the West anymore. I see these atrocities, and I see Liberals asking for more. Western women absolutely love getting raped (it fulfills their 50 Shades of Grey fantasies). We deserve all of this. Only until we repent of our sins, and turn to Jesus Christ will He (if it is His will) remove these antichrists from us, and only then will Western man gain consciousness again. But as of now, the people are begging for Muslims to come in and take their children (very similar to ancient child sacrifice in a way). We are being punished.

>western women absolutely love getting raped

practice what you preach and see how long you stay alive

>You aspire to be like Muhammad?
Yes, and every Muslim should.

Funny, because you Indians probably recognize women from the smell of their poo.

>and turn to Jesus Christ
Why would I turn to a human being?

Meanwhile in Arab

Sweden.