Trump blabbed out location of 2 nuclear subs to Duterte

>President Trump revealed to Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte the location of two U.S. nuclear submarines lurking in the waters off the Korean peninsula, ready to counter any acts of aggression by North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/nyt-once-again-bashing-trumps-loose-lips

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39701481
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2017/04/30/0401000000AEN20170430001900315.html
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-idUSKBN17Q06N
buzzfeed.com/nancyyoussef/the-pentagon-is-facepalming-hard-over-trumps-disclosure-of?utm_term=.skZYGN5Gn#.dgVl01504
archive.is/gt9kU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean this one?
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39701481

Or maybe this one?
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2017/04/30/0401000000AEN20170430001900315.html

and hillary told the entire world our nuclear response time

>trump says a thing to foreign leaders about military movements
>media posts it for the world to see
really makes me tick

>blabbed about location of submarines
>somewhere in the water

This, seriously what the fuck.
I don't want to know this.
Fucking bullshit media jail these cock suckers.

>expert familiar with Trumps way of thinking confirmes Trump reveiling the location of american submarines

8 years of obama and not a fuckin peep. not even 8 months of trump and the white house is leaking like a sieve.

this is a guided missile sub that sticks with the assigned carrier group to defend it. The subs that the orange faced buffoon blabbed about are ballistic missile subs which have a different mission: to stay completely undetected at all time, they only are in the water to provide a nuclear arsenal that cannot be targeted and destroyed like bomber and silo nukes can. Talking about how many are assigned to the area and narrowing it down somewhat is giving away useful intelligence for absolutely no purpose. He could have just said there are forces in the area without talking about subs specifically but he didnt because hes a fucking idiot

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-idUSKBN17Q06N
Fake news
This was reported on on international news four days before he supposedly leaked our 'secrets'

not fake news, trumps an idiot who reveals classified info for no gain with a man that really doesnt like the usa that much

fake news... the fact that they where there was literally in every paper because they where there for routine exercises........this was no secret
sage

address this

Isn't it common knowledge that our nuclear subs lurk near our aircraft carriers?

I don't think its trumps fault the deep state is fighting against trump and is leaking all this info.

slide thread...saged

It is common knowledge that submarines guard our carriers.

Trump revealed that we had subs with Nuclear weapons capabilities in the area. That fact was not in the news.

Nuclear Sub- Nuclear reactor, not a big deal

Nuclear armed- Can destroy nations, big deal

Trump is incompetent.

>muh Hillary

>the US has nuclear armed submarines everywhere
woah... damn... I had no idea... this will be the end for Daroumpf...

>zerohedge
>nyt
ffs how come real news networks like drudge get ignored, yet this shit will reach the bump limit?

why are people in subs not allowed to even mention the general area they are traveling too if this info is irrelevant?

Didnt he say he is sending nuclear subs there on live TV like a month ago?

Butthurt fake news consumers...

Which of our submarines DONT have nuclear weapon capabilities? Because they should've been replaced 20 years ago.

Hey faggots. When was this phone call?
>4.29.17.
When was comey fired.
>5.9.17
Isn't it funny that MSM is having to use old fodder to keep up the attack. Why no new leak?

buzzfeed.com/nancyyoussef/the-pentagon-is-facepalming-hard-over-trumps-disclosure-of?utm_term=.skZYGN5Gn#.dgVl01504
>hurr durr its totally ok Trump revealed the locations of nuclear subs

Yeah, nobody knew that American aircraft carriers hang out near north korea. Fuck off.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/gt9kU

I dont care.
Its always funny when people actually get angry when I post a kotaku link on Sup Forums

not news they are known to be there was in the paper last week that they where there for routine drills this is not news.....
SAGE

You are a hypocrite.
If Obama did this you would call for revolution.

about 2/3rds dont. There are different classes of subs for different purposes. Nuclear armed ones are made to stay undetected, they are not going to try and sink another ship if it puts itself at risk because being available to launch a nuclear attack comes first and foremost.

other subs are smaller and armed to respond quickly to an area they are needed, focusing on sinking other vessels. These subs are sometimes part of the carrier group and are the subs that were included in other news reports earlier than today

WE GAVE HIM THE GOD DAMN NUCLEAR CODES

THE PRESIDENT

CAN TELL

ANYONE

ANYTHING

Lmao so what the fuck is any other country going to do?

What if he lied?

There is a (supposed) transcript of the phone call.

I read it: All he says is that there are two subs in the area with a lot of firepower.
So what?
The 'pentagon reaction' is probably made-up bullshit.

Not all our subs are currently armed with nukes. These 2 are. That's why it's a big deal.

>Tells an ally the location of their weapons
>someone internal leaks it to the media.
>media tells the whole world

Wow who is really doing the damage here?
It ain't Trump

I think Trump should get new suits/ties. From how much info is leaked they might have bugs woven into the fabric

No you didn't WE AMERICANS did.

Find them, capture them, kill american soldiers

fucking BLUMPF coordinating military maneuvers with allies.

Trump did literally nothing illegal and you can't prove otherwise. Keep trying to impeach him loser

people who deploy on these subs dont even reveal when and how long they will be deployed to their families

transcript released to public, intelligence agencies are going to read it regardless of media reporting on it

Thats not a bad idea frankly. If I were him I'd hire my own security in some spots as well, anyone else might be a plant.

>t. Faggot who was never in the Navy
SSBN's make big circles in the ocean. Anyone with a satellite can usually track these things with satellites due to heat signatures. Furthermore, saying that there are SSBN's deployed to a general area, such as the Indian Ocean or the China Sea, is not a leaking of troop movements as it does not specifically denote where they are in the ocean at any one time, seeing as there are hundreds of thousands of square miles of ocean. Simply stating that you have assets deployed to a general region is not a leakage of classified information, even for nuclear assets, and your assertion that it is shows your complete fucking lack of knowledge on the subject. Kill yourself.

>Trump is an idiot for sharing such vital information
>Look at this information. See how vital it is? See how stupid Trump was for sharing it?

Exposing Trump's incompetence to the masses is more important than anything else.

t.got all his military knowledge from movies
are you actually this stupid?

You honestly think that China and Russia haven't figured out a ton of shit yet? You scan the ocean for months and months, not knowing what is and isn't an American sub, then blam, a former reality tv star gives you a massive hint. Now what was a question mark is far less of one, and ballistic subs are only effective if they are undetectable.

Think before you speak, child

You're a fucking retard just like the cheeto you worship. I suppose the press should censor itself to hide the incompetence of the dumbfuck-in-chief? You would love that, wouldn't you? Because then you wouldn't have to face the reality that your orange oompa-loompa is a fucking dipshit.

They now know what a ballistic submarine signature looks like, severely compromising an asset.

>ughh why even decode our messages when people could crack them anyway

That does not make it a good decision.

So? good. Anything that helps Duterte hurts the Jew

how do you figure a satellite can detect a sub 500ft underwater? fucking idiot

giving away that there are 2 subs in that area is useful info

What do you think this means? Why do you think this has any relevance to what we are talking about?

SOURCES REVEAL THEY HEARD SOMEONE SAY THAT TRUMP POINTED TO THE LOCATIONS IN QUESTION, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A PHONE CALL

fucking lol. this happened on a phone call between Trump and Rambo. no deep state leak here.

>who cares he revealed there are 2 nuclear subs in this specific area. They could have discoverd them anyway.
Was what you basicly said. My phrase was to show off how stupid that mindset is

calm down on the faggotry, you come off as a uppity nigger.

...you have very poor English comprehension, my friend. What I was saying was that this is disastrous, because it gives people who do not have our best interests in mind a hint as to how to detect our nuclear submarines. I am completely against this.

How fucking retarded can you be? That would be a catastrophic for all actors involved. Turn on your goddamn brain.

Is he s-still playing chess guys?

this
Can these loud mouth fucking idiots shut up? Leaking our investigations all over the fucking park.

he did and more and i still didnt give a fuck

Okay but then what? If any threat is made to any US asset, outside of Trump, the press will cause a shitstorm that will shift the public opinion towards war because you dont fuck with america. Once the press does its job, congress will have no choice but to push for war. We could give southeast asia a fucking map of our submarine locations and they wont be able to do anything about it. US is the most powerful military in the world and to assume they arent willing to risk one sub(which anyone on that sub knows that being in that sub is a massive risk) would be a catastrophic mistake.

Just another thread proving the average Trump cultist us dumber than a sack of bricks.

Oh god please no! US "revealed" the location of 2 submarines to their puppet.
Doom on GUISE!

>still defending trump

he literally showed his incompetence, lack of awareness and lack of respect for the rules that everyone in any military must uphold or face charges of treason.

Yeah, good luck finding them even if you know the general area theyre in. Modern submarines are essentially invisible. This is little more then desperate squealing from the jewish media. They know theyre fucked at this point. Comey's firing was the cou de grace thats going to see all of his corrupt accomplices paraded out in the courts and eventually thrown in the slammer.

Because subs have to come up occasionally to send and receive signals, you imbecile. Common knowledge.

How about I'm a qualified Chief Reactor Watch, you insufferable cunt. I bet you're some army faggot on a base somewhere in Germay. Go dig a trench, bitch

But hes not in the military. Same rules dont apply. Roosevelt is believed in using a similar tactic with pearl harbor.
>recieved warning of pearl harbor
>does nothing
>can now go to war with japan which he was pushing for but congress wouldnt budge until Pearl harbor
America is relentless. Its a power move. Pretty easy to see. Thats not incompetence.

What is the POTUS?

>if any threat

Stop right there. Russia knows that right now, there are two fewer ballistic subs in the Baltic. Their capacity to expand there has magnified.

>We could give southeast asia

Why does this fucking matter? We don't have ballistic subs for fucking Vietnam, we have them for Russian and China.

>US is the most powerful

And part of our power comes from us being able to do shit secretly, which Trump is compromising as much as possible.

Fool.

Your skin color is that of shit.

so when it comes up once a month for a hr a satellite is going to find it despite the vastness of the ocean? and then follow it around how?

Power move? What does it accomplish?

>Foreign nations have possibly an easier time tracking us subs which gives them the ability to do power plays when no us subs are near

China could for example make some play against Japan on the disputed islands when they know no US retaliation is nearby.

What kind of 4D chess is trump playing?

Trump literally can't fart without some faggot CNN reporter having his nose 3 inches up his asshole and complaining about the smell.

Yes, it was a stupid off the cuff remark. President Tang should be more careful about his loose talk. All that said, this isn't that big of a deal. Obama made some stupid comments to foreign leaders too. Anybody remember his hot mic moment with President Medvedev (turbo manlet kek) when Obama said "I can't do that right now because of the elections." I wont even bother to bring up all the dumb shit Dubya said during his 8 years. Presidents say dumbshit all the time. I'm tired of reading a new headline "DRUMPF IMPEACH DRUMPFY WORST PRESIDENT EVER" every fucking morning.

If you think what Obama said and what Trump said (any of the three times he said stupid things) are even remotely similar, that only means you have a very poor understanding of global politics.

Uhh...even if Trump told us of every arsenal that the North Korea has, what are we gonna do about it?
We only have a few rusted WW2 destroyers. We don't even have any missile site. No way could we counter any naval force

Trump leaks high level military secrets like an incontinent grandpappy
But somehow its still CNN's fault.

He can take a dump on your desk and youll still defend him. Thats the mindset of a shill.

>Trump leaks high level military secrets like an incontinent grandpappy

We don't know if its true.

It could be that he was just shit talking with Duterte.

>implying it wasn't bullshit to see how he'd react just like he gave false info to his advisors to see who was leaking info to the press

56D chess.

>muh 1D-TicTacToe
Is that really the best you can come up with? Ill let you try again.

>be you
>scared of russia for no reason
>this isnt 1944 they cant throw their whole population at us

>Southeast asia
Is Korea not located in southeast asia, is the philippines not in Southeast asia?

We just told them about 2 nuclear subs in Korean waters, that makes us SOOOOO much less powerful. How many more do we have?

Is it just me or does Trump really like other strongmen like Putin, Orban, Duterte and Erdogan?

This was announced publicly weeks ago. FAKE NEWS

>Trump tells a foreign leader that there are nuke subs somewhere around Korea
>Media freaks out

>Hillary spills US response time on a nuclear strike on national tv
>Not a peep

>Trump leaks that there are boomers deployed in the Pacific.
>Boomers are ballistic missile subs that are deployed pretty much at all times, going ashore only to change shifts twice a year.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

They are the only ones that havent talked shit about him behind their backs, and pussied out when confronted directly, like majority other european leaders.

Alphas like Alphas can't stand anyone else. Makes sense.

What? You think Russia is just a nice guy? The nuclear-armed, neighbor invading, former-KGB-agent-ran Russia? That Russia? Oh, uh, ok.

You misunderstood the point, because you are an idiot. Asia, as a geographic entity, is of no concern as to why this was a massive error. Vietnam could know where every single ballistic sub is, and should they keep it a secret, it would not matter. However, if Russia or China knows where a sub is, they can scan their radar more carefully and find signatures of the submarine, at which point they can track other submarines, at which point our nuclear deterrence is a fucking joke.

Ballistic submarines are force multipliers. If Russia knows that there are two nuclear submarines in the Pacific, then they are not in the Baltic. That means that if they want to invade Estonia (who is in NATO. You know what NATO is, right?) they have two fewer deterrents, which is massive, as every decision is based off of marginal gains. Those subs carry enough ordinance to eliminate millions of people in an attack. That means you have a few million more people should the worst happen, which means you are more likely to attack.

You fucking idiot.

>Is that really the best you can come up with? Ill let you try again.

Prove me wrong.

Donald DROMPFULDORK is FINISHED!

I dont really recall there being an active war with nations capable of sinking subs at the moment, where the location will now kill all aboard.

It would be equivalent of going "Gosh-oh gosh" when trump reveals he has a killer-sattelite hanging over ISIS territories, and then fearing they might shoot it down with AK´s

Alphas don't even like to waste time around oblivious betas and omegas.