How?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia#More_recent_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welfare for nogs-policy status: 404

They kill them for misbehaving. If the terrorists take hostages, they still kill everyone, including the hostages. They don't give a fuck about being nice.

russia is a dictatorship, its hard being a terrorist in a dictatorship

Native "Muslims" who have more or less merged into the culture. There aren't any coming in to the place either

These motherfuckers drive tanks in cities, who the fuck is going to mess with a well armed society?

Basically pic related but with Putin.

Russia has had muslims in their country for decades because of their former soviet territory.

You disapoint me OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia#More_recent_attacks

They remember what the army did to grozny

>russia has over 10 million muslims but hardly any islamic terror attacks

It may seem so when you live in 52% jewnited states of america. But Russia has always had problems with the diffrent muslims groups from the former soviet union parts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia

terror attacks happen here, we just do things to prevent them

Also our muslims are either moderate so you can't tell one from a russian except that he wears some weird stuff on his neck instead of cross or they are so radical that they kill muslims on their own - like Chechnya does

first of all, Russians don't care about collateral damage and will execute all terrorists/hostages/relatives and friends of terrorists and bury them in pig skin

second of all, the Muslims are not salafists, they are secular and cultural muslims, women don't wear hardcore veil (like in Albania)

have you seen how they hunt terrorists bro

Muslims in russia know that they'll get their throats slit if they fuck with the russians.

Because they're not mixed in everywhere

They all live in Chechnya.
And Chechnya is a shithole

Thats not true

> What are Chechnya wars?
> What are all terror attacks in russia every year

Muhrican education strikes again

You don't really need to blow up buildings when you already have gay deathcamps.

Because the CIA and Mossad can't operate so easily in Russia

Seems like you forgot about the St. Petersburg bombing pretty fucking fast...

because they keep them in line with bullets and bayonets

because they dont just punish the terrorist, but his entire family, extended family, friends, anyone related to him

because when they find terrorists, they kill them

"Islamic terror attacks" are part of the Zionist effort to destroy the Europe they didn't completely conquer in WWI+WWII.

They just had a bomb go off in a subway like a month ago.

In Soviet Russia, Muslims are peaceful to YOU!

Wasn't there a train bombing or something in st.petersburg this past winter?

Because this guy won't put up with that shit.

>but hardly any islamic terror attacks
are you retarded?

This.
You either have to Integrate/work/give back to community or you wont survive there.

you have to start taking in Africans and muslims to survive , Nippon, your population is decreasing, accept them or you'll suffer greatly the coming years

>terrorism is not the most used tactic of revolutionary groups in a dictatorship

OP is a retard, doesn't remember Beslan, Doesn't know about Dagestan or Chechnya.

LOL Grozny, the capital of Chechnya literally translates into "Terrible". Let that shit soak in

Because if they try any bullshit, the Russian citizens would burn them at the stake, probably literally too.

it's not a shithole ?

Muslims realize all they have to do is just keep breeding until they become the majority or such a high number that they are able to take key political positions

Someone post that video of all those Russians attacking that store after the Muslims killed some Russian boy

It just happened m8....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing

suicide bomber blew up in st petesburg few months ago killing like 100 ppl what are you talking about

Grozny translates as "Strict" Ivan Grozny is not "Terrible", this shit always made me mad.

Cause they actually have population control and don't just let them do whatever they want to be 'nice'

whelp, I guess I'm infected then. Honestly thought this happened more like in early March than early April.

because it's a small amount compared to the total population - they have zero power. Tehy're rampaging in EU because they have much more influence there, being relatively a larger population

they don't remember because Russia doesn't get the same attention in the media, because Russia is "evil"...

All those places are in Nordkaukasus. Most of the population there are sandniggers. No no wonder.

Russia's relationship with Iran and Syria give it an edge. They've also proven to be ruthless whenever a local group acts up

Have there been any revolutionary groups in Russia recently?

Russia didn't import it's Muslims, it conquered Muslim lands. The West has been brainwashed into forgetting is that Islam respects force. Hopefully Trump will bomb the shit out of ISIS.

no, my point was that terrorism is actually more likely to happen in a dictatorship. also i wouldn't call russia a dictatorship.

We lived with them like forever. Pretty used to live with them and they used to live with us and not blow themself away in the process.

Terror attacks happens here, but they are minor and not frequent. Couse, you know.. "kill everyone related to bombers" policy.
Also we pay warlords in checnya and dagestan so they keep their ppl in check, thats cheaper than dealing with them directly. Not everyone is happy with that though.

stfu nigger xDDDDDDDDD

plz no bully :(((((((

>Russia has over 10 million muslims but hardly any islamic terror attacks
>but hardly any islamic terror attacks
hold your horses jonny,

It doesn't matter, they only behave themselves for the moment because you outnumber them. Just take a look at Moscow mosque, once they gain more in numbers you will start to see them turn on you more and more.

it translates as "wrathful", dumb bydlo

Words don't translate accurately, it can be translated as "strict" "intimidating" 'wrathfull', whatever

Stop being mean, genatzvale

In Russian, "Grozny" means "fearsome", or "redoubtable", the same word as in Ivan Grozny or Ivan the Terrible. While the official name in Chechen is the same, informally the city is known as "Coьлжa-Гӏaлa, Sölƶa-Ġala", which literally means "the city (гӏaлa) on the Sunzha River (Coьлжa)

They pay billions for chechen "rebuilding" to keep them in check

stfu churka.

Cause they fucking murder the people who preach hate.

In uk we give them houses and money and tell them to invite their cousins to come stay too

Hello could you do a selfie slav squat for me? I collect those and trade them with other slavsquatemons.

Fuck off, benadridze

What am I, a fucking camwhore or what? What the hell do you think of yourself, you burger?

*outside of Caucasia

Tatar and other Turkic muslims are cool about Russians but Circassians and other Caucasians, not so much.

I'm Czech living in America - do a slav squat now, you owe me for 1968

we'll call it even

To be honest we don't have either and our 500,000 Palestinians don't make problems.

White muslims
We have bosnian muslims over here they are ok

it really makes you think.

>implying a huge part of those Palestinians aren't christians

why are you struggling that much for attention?

they are not as degenerate as france. france has a single word for buttsecs with your son after brunch. its made of all silent letters

I guess, but we import them directly from the mid east so it's safe to say that we might get some muslimized.

brutal crackdown on terrorists, obviously

I am replying to non-argument.

Wrong file name.

where is a classical life expectancy stats for Russia, where's graphs on HIV?
don't come back until you have done the home work

Will it's three things

- One Russia is a multi ethnic nation with many different sections that have certain majority of groups residing in them. Such as Chechnya being a majority Muslim

- Two Russia actually watches over the Muslims and does not allow them themselves to get screwed due to "politics" like in Europe

- three there was no operation to screw them in the long run like when the USA created terrorist groups to oppose the Soviets during the 70s and 80s

If I'm not mistaken, Mosques are illegal.

>10 million mudslimes in an area smaller than Montana.

Why would they bomb their own country?

>russia
>hardly any islamic terror attacks
They had a full blown islamic uprising in Chechenya.

They are legal of course, they are just rare. 3 mosques in Moscow.

Lol there's always an MVD op happening somewhere in Russia. also russia has the same muslim ghettos as anywhere else. VDV go out and BTFO eastern foreigners but only on speacial holidays. The minority gangs go out in the evenings practicing their martial arts on young lads outside of clubs. I know this my cousins live in Ural. You just never hear about anything unless it makes the news but there is a lot of shit in russia

We have mosques too, no one tells them to not be muslims, no one points them in the street either, they are there and bother no one.

All we do differently is that we recognize the state of palestine.

no islamic terrorist attacks in RSA.

>lel Sup Forums Muslims in this area are peaceful
>turns out they are just average Muslims
Everytime.

dude majority of our muslims eat fucking pork and drink vodka
bomberman kind is usually either imported from sandnigger states or chechen (((freedom fighter)))

Not at all sir we have legit terrorist refugees as stated by the Israeli intelligence.

They have had problems but muslims are still under 10% of the total and are largely concentrated in the Caucuses. They still have issues and terror attacks but not yet as frequently as shitholes like France, England.

japan is just ahead of the curve. and whats so wrong about a shrinking human population?

Russia actually has up to 20 million Muslims according to RT

Terror attacks don't work when your target it willing to harm its own people to kill the perpetrators.

>hardly any islamic terror attacks
Nigga...

I'm starting to believe that the problem it's with you.

lol no
they are actually building some of the largest mosques in the world, with Putin personally opening them

15% of Russia is Muslim.

>hardly any
good choice of words

Russia kills the families of terrorists for utterly fun. Theyre really mean people.

They have terrorist attacks related to their "territorial problems".

But we have none.

Hardly......

Maybe you should stop jerking off to blacked.