New English civil war? What would the factions be

Hypothetically a civil war happens in england again. Who are the factions?

Hypothetically london falls in the Civil war in to the mudslimes. What would be the next mostly white conservative culturally significant capital to wage war on the Muslim Caliphate of Londonistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorset_knob
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What would be the next mostly white conservative culturally significant capital to wage war on the Muslim Caliphate of Londonistan?
Cornwall

plot twist
the masses realise that all the rights they had given up for were for nothing
known GCHQ (imagine how insignificant this agency is, i have to google it EVERY TIME) employees are executed on sight
the state sponsored faggots fall first (because they are not the only ones who keep records)
panic rises, some collateral damage is expected, if you have the wrong sking color you are fucked and better stay inside for the next 3 days
brave black & white police officers restore order as the traditionally respected mi5 cement the real threats
plot twist
you were a bluepilled faggot all along

It seems kinda small. The king arthur meme though would be a good rallying point.

No one has weapons though. Spoons with lazersights aren't super lethal

There will be certain counties in the North that will split from say North V South.

i tell you now we would not allow cornwall to turn into london, but were kinda cut off down here, london is too far away

Cornwall although they don't class them self's as English so they would do what the Kurds are doing and fight for their own country

Maybe could invade by sea

This, mudslimes and southerners are practically interchangeable at this point.

SOUTHIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

you can organize protests with hugh laurie banners
"free lupus vaccine"
any non-noob knows that it's never lupus, you could euthanize them retards, whiteslimes included

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorset_knob

North/South

IM FUCKING READY THE CORNISH ARE READY

Armed state & armed sandniggers VS unarmed white people.

Europe is a Powder keg:

1) EU Army(Used to stop country's from resisting/leaving the EU)

2) Terror Groups/Cells/Networks & Islam

3) Western Europe vs Eastern Europe

4) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>English brexiters
>English remoaners
>Scottish nationalists
>Scottish unionists
>Northern Irish nationalists
>Norhtern Irish loyalists

HM force would win

/thread

LISTEN TO IRISH BLOOD ENGLISH HEART AGAIN UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS

Fight for England, I couldn't care less anymore. I just want to leave and save myself at this point. England is a dead horse.

the administration seems to be tolerant on the GCHQ faggots, through unwritten irc commands
so i naturally bump this shit