Trump won the educated vo-

>trump won the educated vo-

Ummmm yeah, he didn't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"""education"""

fuck, I just realized what the comic was saying

is there a better, less liberal version of this?

>1495658022541.png

yeah, well, Cambridge needs janitors too.

Heey, I voted Johnson. 2.4% baby!

He won the higher income vote which means much more than education vote stupid cuck.

Don't include English, gender studies, etc. Trump won the educated vote. He won it in fields that mattered. Not fields that wont get you a job.

You realize all those who work in the cities don't actually live there right?

When did we say he did? This is a legit question, we have never claimed he won the educated vote.

Also
>American
>education

(((education)))

Clinton also received 80%+ in all the dumb, poor nigger-infested areas. Explain that.

(((education)))
sage

If you even so much as hint that you might vote for Trump in college, you're gone.

Trump won, deal with it, faggot.

Yes, it should have been Hillary and all the smart people wanted her to win but Bernie had to stick his massive Jew nose in there and fuck up her campaign because (((they))) thought that she wasn't kosher enough for their taste and so they chose Drumpfberg instead.

Recounts from swing states are increasingly looking like a work of fiction. The presidency was stolen, not won.

yes I'm talking to you leaf, you don't deserve the fucking (you)

>live in MA
>voted for Trump
>have had women I met in bars literally start crying after they found that out
>this has happened more than once

Nothing has convinced me that liberalism is a mental illness more than living among them.

i concur

Trump won the college educated White vote

Lol what?

Why weren't you amidst the carnage, and not a young girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

Sorry bud, guess we should abolish the fucking electoral college now.

sage and redpill

Tell me, how many precincts reporting vote counts that are exactly 75/25 or 66.6666 percent wins, that don't even resemble mail in votes, exit polls, orprevious turnout, would you have to see before you figured out something was up?

He's in the White House so OP's missing something. Fucking saged.

Well that's not directly related, but still not a bad idea. The original point of it was that they make their own decisions not just go with popular vote. If the vote were simply popular win I'm sure there would have been a similar effort to screw with the vote, but at least it wouldn't have done quite so much harm with just a few states.

That's good advice for yourself during the impeachment hearings.

Work in a big city. Live there too.

You think New York, Boston, Chicago, LA elites don't live in the fucking city?

Now if you want to talk about shithole Southern cities that Southern folks have made unlivable, that's different...

>ppl ITT think they are smarter than Harvard/MIT students

dunning kruger at its best

>Muh impeachment
You've been saying this trash from the minute he got sworn in. He's going to be done with his second term and you're still going to say "he gon get impeached", fuck off already.