ITT : The moment we started to hate a certain race

>inb4 "birth"

No I'm serious. For example

>be me
>lived around Hawaiians as kid
>never interacted
>watched the video that gets them hate : youtu.be/zG0YEI8aIm8
>still dont mind
>read a book about them : hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
>mfw

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together (Handy and Pukui, 1958, p. 94). The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it and make it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate.

>Suggs cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males.

>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women. Amongali‘i,an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutukane.The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm. A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles. Several of the informants who were interviewed remember being so instructed. One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink.”.

I had grown up in a highly multicultural city. From a young age I didn't hate blacks but perceived them as different after playing little league sports and whatnot with them. They were loud, unintelligent and tended to have an over inflated ego but at that point in my life I really didn't care one way or another. Later I ended up going to a highly black middle school and after seeing a nigger take his belt off and smack a girl across the face with it I realized they were subhumans. From then I always saw them as different and as I grew I became more aware of the differences between them and us

This. People always say racism is a social construct, but i literally got taken out of public school and put in private because some ape child put me in a head lock. Had spasms for a whole day and thought I was going to die until it was explained as a nerve injury. Not to mention I was trying to ask out my crush one day but some shy black girl who liked me had her friends to come ask me about dating her. When I refused they tormented me the whole day calling me vicious names. Just note this all happened in middle school

Be me in middle School southern
California, dad moved around alot because of his job.
>taking piss in urinal
>here someone come in bathroom
>get bad vibe
>try and hurry up
>cold steel to the back of my neck
>"You wants to die nigguh?"
>Middle school me is speechless
>Breath in and accept that this is the day I'm going to die
>here the hammer cock back
>The feels for my life and family
>"Bang" nigger says
>Runs off
>Turn around to see niglet with revolver running off

This is why I hate niggers

>be spic
>but not a full spic, mulattoe mixed in with white and black
>be living in south texas by the border
>be lighter skinned than the anchor babies around me
>my entire childhood is filled with vicious bullying, torment, assault, and threats against my life because I don't look like them
>develop severe social problems and self esteem issues
>want to commit suicide and father finds me tying a noose in my room
>parents immediately move us further north to a much whiter area
>experience no racism whatsoever
>no bullying
>spend my junior and senior years of high school in peace

This is why I empathize with whites. This is why I have a burning disdain for Mexicans and other hispanics. And it's why I especially hate that some attempt to talk to me as if I'm "one of them."

Sorry you had to experience that. I was once followed for almost 10 minutes in a bad neighborhood by some nigger. A party just ended badly and my ride home couldnt drive so I walked home alone. Scariest part was the fog I remember that night. Its still surreal me. I remember being scared shitless wondering if I should run or not because my asthma would mean he just gets me after i tire out in a minute. I thanked God after he gave up and turnee a corner. He was probably heading to his house. I'll never know but it terrifies me thinking about "what if"

and now the reason why Hawaii became the off shore choice for pedos and why the deep state prefers it becomes increasingly clear -- the Hawaiians at the top of the food chain are almost definitely complicit with it.

are you me? That same negresse thing happened to me. People complain about niggers all the time, but the negresses are the real issue. Chasing white cock desperately.
Seriously, have you seen old negresses? They wear the most retarded clothes, are fatter than imagineable, obnoxious as fuck, sitting around complaining all day. negresses put effort into looking attractive, then the moment they are married, they explode into a 550 pound water balloon and start wearing ridiculous clothes, earrings bigger than god, and speaking of god magically they become religious zealots.

just a prank brah. why u gotta be such a bitch about it

>sucking white cock so much

t. Nigger

>sixth grade
>newspaper has list of welfare usage by race
>wtf nignogs?
>watch nignogs throw brick at truck driver and dance around and they go from pathetic to violent monkeys
>view yasn't changed

Sorry Jamal. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Middle school is the worst for niggers because they're all 15 years old and they aren't allowed to drop out yet.

>gypsies and sandniggers
You can't feel anything for them but hate the moment you see what they do and how they behave. That simple.

fucking their own kids and even cannibalism was very common among savages. The whole noble savage shit is non-sense. We had to take the chugs away from their families because of shit like this, and because they were dying of dumb shit in the woods. Then they accuse us of molesting them.

colonialism did the world a huge favour no matter how you slice it. Let's not get into agriculture or medicine or even computers for that matter. Shitskins are garbage.

>gypsies

Visited france and literally my first experience with them was using her son to beg for money.

That's all their females do. Their "men" will come into your house at night to shit on the carpet and steal the money

>9/11
and
>Being in a town of 7000 with only 50 niggers and they're literal shitheads

Who is worse over there Spaghettibrah, gypsies or sandniggers?

I toured Europe and I would think Africans are worse. Went to Paris and I could not go 5 minutes without at least one African selling me plastic Eiffels

It's a tough one. Right now they all behave like literal animals, but let's put it this way
In 50 or 75 years the niggers will hopefully be integrated if they are, to my sadness, to remain here. Gypsies behave like gypsies since the early middle ages

>Be me.
>>Hawaii born and raised.
>Be witness to the boiling undercurrent of ethnic hatred in Hawaii
>>Hawaii was the first state to go full bore with multiculturalism
>>>Hawaii is a fucking mess of hatred, corruption and decay.
>Be tourist
>>Land in airport
>>>Shuttled directly to Waikiki ten minutes away, which is equivalent of a North Korea "PR town."
>>>Leave Hawaii believing it's paradise

and the whole thread ignores this. I hate day time Sup Forums...

while gypsies dont do as serious crime like muslims do they are a more daily pain in the ass.

Something similar happened to my friend in fifth grade. She (my friend) pulled the girl's hair out and luckily wasn't hurt, but of course administration sided with the black girl.

That same black girl also stole about $300 total from various students throughout the year. After fifth grade she moved and we never saw her again. Just looked her up out of curiosity and she's a "womanist" now. kek.

Sorry for your feelings.

We'll all pay attention to your observations, which you consider to be poignant, profound, penetrating.

t. Pedophile hawaiian native

>womanist

So a feminist?

>a rose by another name

Time for a story about how you keep your children as far away from inner-city schools as possible, no matter how hard the district wants to import white kids to raise test scores.

>Grew up in white small town in Louisiana
>Elementary school was easy af, learned reading and basic maths in the time it took other kids to learn the alphabet
>School admin was shit though, bunch of power-tripping union fags. Constantly got into arguements with my parents, they decided to move me to a different school.
>New school was closer to a major city, and was supposed to be "special" (in that you apparently had to take a test to get in, but I'll get to that later)
>First day
>Niggers everywhere
>Looking back on things, they probably didn't even have to take the stupid test, and got in on (((affirmative action))) to pad the demographics.
>Some of them wer pretty cool, probably from the richer sides of town, others were your garden variety jungle monkeys.
>The worst were the whiggers. Being in contact with """""""""black culture""""""""" tends to turn impressionable young suburban kids to the dark side.
>Being a rather nerdy and introverted kid, I tended to stay away from the darkies, and really came to detest the whiggers.
>Basically spent the last two years before puberty surrounded by people who acted like animals with no common sense, despite going to a school that was supposedly for "gifted kids"

Middle School was worse desu

bullshit continues here

>Middle school starts
>Got to a middle school in the southern part of the city, because that's where my few friends were going (plus they said they had free laptops)
>Looking back on it, they probably blew all their budget on the laptops because the school was probably poor as shit.
>Get to middle school
>Niggers everywhere
>And none of the halfway decent middle class suburban types
>Literally braindead pavement apes
>Listening to rap music on their iPods with their hoodies covering their heads (hoodies weren't allowed, but nobody gave a shit because who's gonna tell niggers not to where hoodies?)
>A couple of kids from my old school leave or their parents pull them out before a week's time passes.
>Kinda glad my parent's let me stay, three years surrounded by niggers is a hell of a redpill.
>The worst part was when they had free time during lunch.
>They would try to replicate drumbeats from their favorite rap songs by banging pens on a table. It was the most annoying sound i had ever heard.
>All they would talk about was basketball, rap, or "muh dick"
>They also fought constantly. Principals office always had a couple of guys facing suspension and possible arrest.
>Drug dogs were also regularly checking out the place.
>I atleast managed to meet a few decent people in the school band (it turns out that playing an actuall instrument requires a few more brain cells than what the average nog is capable of.)
>Managed to finish the worst three years of my life and had my eyes opened to what niggers can do when they aren't a minority

After that, I went back to my home town for school and spent my highschool with a new hatred for all aspects of nog culture

I starting hating white people when I realized whites are so weak and pacified that we can have constant terror attacks in our country for years but then the majority of Westerners still push for open borders and tolerance

I hate white people even though I'm white I just don't see how a race this weak should survive

Oh please, Africa and Middle East have the highest attack averages

The public schools in my nice suburban town would bus in niggers from Boston to go to school with us. They were generally problem causers. I knew they were fucked up when in middle school a nigger flipped his desk and tried to fight me because he thought I took his pencil, which I didn't.

Yeah but these places are filled with islamists and those who aren't islamists in africa and the middle east know this is a problem and don't beat around the bush about it.

White people on the other hand can have their children die and cry about it but will secretly know the problem is Islam but not speak out about it for fear of being racist. Better be dead than a racist. Whites are fucking pathetic. The West is the only society on Earth that needs to debate whether or not a mentally ill man who wants to castrate himself should be allowed in a womans bathroom.

Fuck white people I hope we get genocided soon

t. defeatist cuck/jew

Don't know at what age it started exactly, but as a little kid who wasn't even in primary school, I already used to avoid shitskins because I noticed they were prone to lying and theft. In primary school some nigger I had never seen before sits behind me at some event, and starts acting up, kicking me in the back and all. I turn around once and ask him to stop. He keeps going, I turn again and scream at him. Old female teacher, typical leftist cat lady old maid, comes up and ask the nigger (not me, obviously) what's the problem. The nigger starts making up some insane story in which I started to call him a negro, how I was mocking his skin color and country of origin and whatever. That fucking nigger was like fucking 7 years old, and he was already a professionnal victim who mastered all the welfare queens' techniques. Fucking hell, I'll never forget that day.
Later on, still in primary school, a friend and myself had a little argument with some sandnigger, don't remember what it was exactly, but we just told him to fuck off and left. That filthy algerian went to the teach (your typical leftist numale, tall and skinny as fuck, balding despite being young, huge hipster glasses), and started making up a story about how we said he was a filthy arab, that we hate islam and want him to go back to his country. Some sandnig girl, who was completely unrelated to the whole thing, somehow went to the teach as well, and made up a story about how I supposedly told the sandnig that my mother, who was in the parents' council at the time, would kick him out of the school. Then that gay ass teacher told me to stop lying and feel superior, and told my friend that he could file a complaint against him to the police for being an evil racist.

I've got plenty of other stories I could say about the encounters I've had with shitskins, but it's more or less always the same shit : they start some shit, I tell them to fuck off, they go and complain to the local authority and I'm a racist.

Just being realistic man. We can't win when more than half our population is as cucked as it is. We pretty much deserve to die anyways. I take solace in the fact that the Asians aren't as cucked as whites are and will probably not be taken down by degeneracy and will make it to space

>be me
>history student
>civic cuck
>dimly aware of JQ from internet
>doing a shitty class with heavy anti-white overtones
>looking through reading list
>start noticing jewish names
>count them
>realise that the vast majority of these writers are kikes
>gradually, i began to hate them

yeah, but blacks tend to use the term "womanist."

So literally just feminism, but for nigresses, correct?

glad you made it out alive

niggers at 12-15 are very dangerous since they have to show the "adult" nigs that they can roll with the crew.

>/SS/ initiated with a boys aunt was his first sexual experience

Fug

>be me in high school
>bantzing a lefty kid at my school\
>he is really into politics and anti racism
>start pretending to be really racist and fascist while actually agreeing with him on political matters
>reports to the principle for being racist etc.
>get suspended from school for 2 weeks
>start going on Sup Forums and stormfront while suspended

t. JIDF

why are you crackas such pussies? lmao

>Mom is a coalburner
>cheats on nigger BF with white man
>Makes me
>My biological dad doesn't stick around because of my mom's coalburning ways
>her nigger BF leaves too before I'm born
>told I have nigger blood in me growing up
>she meets another nigger
>gets pregnant has a down syndrome retard nigger
>my brother
>retard's dad cant stand the retard and beats my mom for making retarded babies
>he leaves
>grandma tries to convince my mom to press charges
>she refuses
>a year later
>I'm watching retard brother while my mom goes out with her coalburning friends
>I'm only six and I have to change his fucking diapers
>she meets a new nigger
>hides me and brother in attic when he comes over to have sex
>one day retard brother starts crying
>cant keep him silent
>nigger bf finds us and mom gets pissed
>he leaves aswell
>she has his baby
>my sister
>I'm forced to raise my younger brother and sister while my mom goes out fucking niggers
>No free time at all
>Be 15
>Get chance to meet my supposed nigger father
>He denies me as his and honestly so did I
>get paternity test done
>he dances in the courtroom when results are read
>I'm relieved
>my mom is crushed because she wanted an excuse to get back with him
>all this proud african heritage she fed me was bullshit
>At 18 miraculously get custody of my little sister from my mother
>my brother is sent to a home for retards
>raise sister by myself
>she goes to college and gets involved in the BLM crowd
>lectures me on white privilege during Christmas dinner with the rest of the family
>the betrayal was too much
>cut her out of my life
>turn 35
>get married and have a family of my own
>I have no love for my mom or my niggerkin
>they're not human
>Niggers aint human

it's called being civilized. you wouldn't understand.

The windward side is turning into Waikiki, and the Westside is turning into the windward. Give it 70 years and all of Oahu will be Disneyland.

Keep it up. After living all that you must be as hard as steel.

jesus christ. i'm glad you made it, user.

Thats the problem with liberals. Their "peace and love" can only breed more hate. I will never understand the justification of the Ferguson riots

I went to Catholic school so I never had to interact with non-whites with a few exceptions here and there. It wasn't until I went to college and started taking public transit to figure out how insufferable blacks generally are to be around, especially those who are under 20.

aint his fault that his race is fucked
a smart nigger can be useful

>be me, 14, browsing through music on the early Internet
>see this "rapm" music, decide to check it out
>it's all literally "I GOT MONEY IGOT BITCHES ON MA DICK DONT FUCK WITH ME"
Even edgy teenage me though it was fucking dumb

Around 5. Grew up in 50% black town. My racial realist worldview was established very early. Witnessed daily TNB and nigger degeneracy

Dylan and Eric went hard as fuck

I'm guessing Hawians are exactly like Tongans and Samoans.

>Low IQ
>Can barely read and write
>Violent.
>Highest rates of killing their children in the entire world (They bash them like they are adults)
>Literally American nigger tier with chips on their shoulders and a hatred of white people

I'm right wing and I am born & raised in California, need I say more? I interact with niggers and spics on a near daily basis. Not all are bad, but give em the chance and they will fuck you over. Remember never relax and you'll live

Stories like this make me realize my life has been pretty awesome so far.

But it also reminds me that niggers/coalburners need to be shipped to an island to fend for themselves.

Lmao!!

The only meaningful rapsong is 'Flava In Ya Ear'

I've hated Arabs since I was 8 years old when I learned that they hated dogs, I didn't know they were called arabs or that they worshiped something called Islam but I avoided them for this reason.

i would have cut his fucking head off. people are pussies.

Blacks are the only race I hate at the moment, other races can have a majority of idiots sure, but there is something about black people where even the most "respectable" or well to do black man will at moments in time fly off the handle and act like a nig-nog.

It's fucking weird, when I was going to college there were only two black men in the college, there were black women sure and they were obviously shebons, but only two black men. Both of them would dress up in bowties and tuxedos, carry around briefcases and wore bowler hats. It was the strangest fucking thing I've ever seen but they would still speak in ebonics.

Niggers are concerned with status far more than they should be, haven't you noticed everything they do revolved around respect, status, and appearance? They don't give two fucks about actually having skills or abilities, but to give off the impression they do.

Honestly if anybody has a reason to hate white people its Hawaiians, they're going extinct this century probably.

how's life with the new germans, hans?

In sixth grade we went to a historical park for a field trip, and my genius teachers decided to put me, a shy little white girl, with a five black girls and one of their mothers.

I was a photography nerd as a kid, so I brought my Canon. I soon discovered I couldn't take many pictures because it slowed down the group. I stopped once to take a picture of some wildflowers and my group just kept walking without me and didn't even notice I was gone until I came running up. When they discovered I had a camera (they had completely overlooked it before), I became the group photographer. No more taking pictures of the architecture for me; I now had to take pictures of the girls in front of every. Single. Exhibit. Cue the "Gurl you gotta send me these later!!!"

The girls decided we were going to ride on a train made for little kids, so we sat on this tiny train that went around the park for fifteen minutes. I say "sat", but it was more like squatting, as the seat was only ~3 feet off the ground. I got stuck in the very back behind the landwhale mother, whose back fat pushed me so far back I nearly fell off the train several times trying to avoid her. At one point we went into a tunnel (at a very low speed, of course). Naturally, the black girls (and the mother) all shrieked as if we were about to be murdered.

The kicker came after the train ride. There was a classic ice cream shop at the park, and the mom announced that we were going to get ice cream. We reached the shop and the mom spotted a bench. She took her wallet out of her purse, set it down on the bench, looked at me and said, "Look after this while we're in there." Twenty minutes later, the black girls all came out with huge ice cream cones, the mom with a sundae. She grabbed her purse, smiled at me and said, "thanks!" and that was that. We continued on our field trip. No ice cream for the white girl.

Also worth mentioning that she just so happened to "lose" my lunchbag, so I went lunchless that day.

essentially, yes. The "woke" version.

I didn't know.

The Islanders here have a high birth rate (Average family has like 6-7 kids)

Is that mass immigration over running them or are they just not breeding like whites?

SHILL THREAD ONE POST BY OP. DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS AND WRITE SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IF YOU MUST WRITE SOMETHING!

CHECK OUT FIRST THREAD.

>be me
>move from los angeles to phoenix
>start 6th grade
>no prior "supremacist" views
>mexishits already trying to be like their dads and play gang banger
>literally entire recess is fucking groups of kids fighting one another
>sit with other kids who dont wanna be involved
>time goes by, extended interaction with these kids creates tension
>it was all bullshit they just wanted to fight
>kid eventually follows me into bathroom during recess with his friends
>they all stand behind him and he pushes a pencil into the backside of my ribs as im washing my hands
>get very angry for the first time in my life
>take kid (mexicans are small) by head/neck and put it into wall as hard as i can
>friends go run and tell
>he needs stitches
>i get expelled
>go to charter school after
even now i dont have a problem with most, but i always expect that type of behavior when in public unless shown otherwise

If this story is true, then jesus holy mother fuck you have my sympathies

Its not just that they aren't breeding with each other, its about half the time when they are breeding they're getting BLEACHED.

>Be six
>Go to godfathers house
>I notice he has a big nose like the bad jews from my christian cartoons
>I ask mom if he's a jew
>Mom says no
>Fast foward to last year
>Looking up the last names of the 4 families in my bloodline
>turns out 3/4 are jews
>My grandma's last name is jewish shes my mothers mother
>mfw Dad's family comes from northern Italy and mixed with ashkenazi and spanish jews
>mfw discover the dark shit jews have done
I want to die Sup Forums.

fuckin supa-based.

Fuck off cunt

Same here man.

Trash white girls or upper middle class girls with daddy issues usually end up with Islanders.

The kids they have id say 3/4 of the time end up coming out white. My nephew is half Samoan and he is whiter then me and has blue eyes.

When I thought they weren't good enough for White girls in my preteens.

If someone White did that it'd make the news, fuck non-Whites.

some nigger tried to frame me by writing on my paper in the first grade.

Damn bro. Good luck with the rest of your life. Godspeed.

"Womanists" are black/brown etc. feminists. They believe that feminism is inherently racist, and is designed to elevate white women at their expense. They also believe that white feminists themselves are racists. Therefore they made their own group, who has the same aims and philosophy of feminism, except it has a different name and is only for brownies so that makes it speshul and uneeq.

>Opression Olympics

It's funny how their woke is our bluepilled and our woke/redpilled is bigoted and dangerous ideology.

Through middle and highschool I began hating niggers just because of how stupid their fake language was, and how they dressed and acted. The majority of the kids who acted out were all niggers. The majority of the locker thefts and thefts in general were nigger related. And these same niggers would get little or no punishment for their actions. I distinctly remember a history class where no one learned a damn thing because of how rude, obnoxious, and disrespectful the niggers were in the classroom. It was no coincidence that the majority of the class was infested with niggers.

Even before middleschool; I had a "friend" who was a niglet answer an adults question of, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" with the answer, "A murderer." The kid couldn't have been older than 10 at the time. This same "friend" found entertainment in making other kids suffer or doing random violent and reckless acts.

That's when I started hating niggers.

I immediately hated kikes the second I found out that the holocaust was fake.

>Be me
>Live in Eastern European Settlement city in Israel
>Mixed city, we got some arabs
>Be 8 or 9
>Play with friends in public playground
>Arab 12 y/o named Hamudi comes
>Starts bullying us for no reason
>Threatens to stab us
>We are all younger and innocent so we get scared of him
>Somehow kinda becomes a dictator of our group
>Hamudi always got to show he is an alpha male
>Does dumb shit
>Tells shit stories about how he has a BMW with a sun roof
>Throws stones at people
>Swears at random people and families who walk together (usually arabs) in arabic
>We have enough of him
>Call Sergey our 15/yo friend to make him go away
>Never seen Hamudi again
Recently heard Hamudi got into prison for stabbing his boss or something like that.
Fucking shitskins

And the wheel, don't forget the wheel. The wheel was unknown in the Americas. And earthworms, the incestuous cannibals didn't have any earthworms, just the natural harmony of slash and burn.

>be me, 4th gen non-Spanish speaking 1/2 Mexican, 1/2 Caucasian.
>Always cool with white boys and Asians
>Cerritos, Ca. Mostly Asians.
>move to Long Beach and am surrounded by fucking spics and nogs.
>every fight I get into is always with other Mexicans and Niggers.
>12 yrs old, grandfather is a boxing coach and starts to teach me the science.
>train/compete against other hispanics/niggers.
>get good and actually ranked.
>be 17 yrs old, start beating the shit out of niggers and some spics that start fights.
>rarely get into fights with white boys, a few times though.
>Join the military
>encounter niggers from all over.
>realize niggers gonna nig everywhere.
>closet friends are southern white boy fags. >always have my back.
>Go to DC, North Carolina, Georgia, Europe.
>receive more redpill on nigger behavior from around the world.
>turn 37, marry white chick, having daughter.
>plan on teaching her to stay away from Nigs

lol that video

>gets called out for beating his dog
>chimps out
>blames white people
>white people apologize

People shouldn't be trying to be righteous without being strong. That's dumb. A strong white person would've stood up for that dog and then fought that guy for trying to say something. Then again, it is his beast to do with as he pleases..

Fucking christ. Why are these people allowed in our society? They're so obviously inferior you just have to laugh at equality nonsense.

The only time whites and blacks are equal is when they're both dead.

where's natural selection when you need it...

Universities ruined your helpless sister. Did you not try and explain what all the guys your mother was with did?

> Be me 16
> have Chinese gf
> She goes to Singapore
> Fucks a nigger...
> stalking her for months
> to this day I know where she lives and just waiting for her to get a child so I can get my revenge on her
> In case it takes longer than 3 years I thought myself to extract high potent nicotine to poison her
> nicotine poisoning looks like a heart attack
> in case of failure - drag her to forest hideout and cover the tracks with rotten milk and fruit that way dogs cans track her.
> ???
> Profit

Doesn't seem like a good idea but do whatever you want my friend

>plan on teaching her to stay away from Nigs
Be careful not to push this so hard that she "rebels" against it and starts dating black guys.

Working at a Lifeguard. Made me hate black people. I hated most swimmers, but they were by far the worst.

Only time I had to jump in the pool was because a black lady let her 3 year old kid fall in because she left it on the side of the pool to go sit in a chair and watch her phone.

Here's another

>Chilling, black "family" ahoq2a up (Single Mom with 3 kids and 5 extra kids tagging along)
>They have an inflatable pool ring
>At first the younger ones are playing with it
>Trying to get on the tube in the middle of the water, it slips out every time
>They keep trying the same way over and over
>Start getting mad and yelling because they can't get on
>Older kids come over to "help"
>They try the same method still failing
>Around this time white family shows up (Mom and two kids)
>Black kids STILL can't get onto this tube, are clearly getting upset and throwing it around
>It lands near one of the white kids getting in the pool
>He puts it by the side and climbs on
>All the black kids scream in amazement, and start copying his method
>MFW this entire series of events

Did you get your camera stolen too?

Do it please

>ahoq2a
Wut
Meant "shows up"

Niggers and jews.
Bad news.