Which one of these are most responsible for the destruction of our civilization?

Which one of these are most responsible for the destruction of our civilization?
>Jews
>Niggers
>Women
>Arabs
>Ourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews

> ours

I dont know for sure, user, but i'm pretty sure you've done nothing to contribute.

The jews are making the women open the borders to the niggers and the arabs, supported by cucked western 'men'

By working I contribute. By working and paying taxes I keep subhumans like you alive.
Shieeeeeeeet

Ourselves, if we don't accept that we forfeit control of our destinies therefore any discussion is futile.
We allowed the Jews to Jew, instead of butchering them for their crimes against our race.
Arabs are merely a sympton of a larger disease in the west. It is rational by a natural law that the muslims seek to conquer and dominate, traitors within are to blame.
Same with women, they are behaving rationally with the incentives of a rotten culture offered to them.

Everyone does that you degenerate LARPing faggot.

Ourselves.

Our national elites accepted the influences of Jews and Muslims in our society.

Ourselves obviously, only our decadence allowed any of those groups to get power.
Jews are more like Hyenas not Lions.

I'm not sure

Jews by inventing cultural marxism
ourselves by being influenced by cultural marxism

A combination of Blacks and females and Jews.

Ourselves. Myself in particular, for spending the last 10 years playing video games and looking at the internet. Ancestors forgive me.

>having an impossibly ideal society and defecting to Nazi aggression when it consistently fails to realize
You're digging your own grave.

Women, but weak men let them do it so I suppose ourselves is ultimately correct

white men who gave women rights
white women who gave kikes power

kikes only have power cause women voted for it

white women have been screeching about destroying patriarchy for 100 years now. patriarchy IS white men and western civilization. now white women and kikes brought western civilization to the knee you're surprised?

1964 civil rights act created something called sexual harassment. before that there wasn't ever laws about sexual harassment. now women are destroying the careers of millions of men because of it. this isn't jews it's fucking you and white women.

Without joos we wouldn't tolerate the rest.

without weak cuck men jews wouldn't even exist in this world. without those weak cuck men giving women voting rights jews would be a fringe minority with some political influence since they're wealthy

>this snakes at fault for biting me!
no you're at fault. you let women hold the snake and then the woman decided to have the snake bite you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74
women allowed the snake and you allowed women to be free to do it

Jews and women

Its time to take personal responsibility
You are where you are in life because you choose to be, only the weak shift the blame, sort yourself out

Jews

Hitler is responsible.

He failed us.