TEAM TRUMP CRACKS DOWN ON WEED

>White House press secretary Sean Spicer said this year that he expects states to be subject to “greater enforcement” of federal laws against marijuana use
BASED!
washingtonpost.com/politics/jeff-sessions-war-on-drugs-has-medical-marijuana-advocates-worried/2017/05/12/0c0043ee-3738-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1AvEH
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_may24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/1AvEH

>guys we need to crack down on the opiate epidemic
>#FUCK medicinal marijuana though
More dead whites. Neat.

Fuck, there goes the approval rating

>>banning guns will make it easier for criminals to take control!
>>weed is bad! Ban it!

Really makes me ponder...

Yes I'm sure that huge weed smoking republican demographic will go against trump in favor of literal communists

Tbqh he is just enforcing the law. Dont look to Trump to decriminalize weed, contact your congressman

>Republicans aren't in favor of a smaller government staying out of their day to day affairs
WEW LAD

This really sucks for my dad, who has injuries from being in the military. The only thing that gives him relief is his CBD oil drops. Doesn't hurt his liver, doesn't get him high, and takes the pain away.

I didn't expect the Trump team to do this.

Good. Weed addicts are no better than niggers

Washington post, dropped.

I already fucking did, weed is one of the few issues that would make me turn on Trump. I'll write in Ron Paul 2020 if he overrules states rights.

There is no reason for weed to be illegal in the first place.

>inb4 bootlicking niggers

nigger detected

Thanks based nord. You are doing Odin's work.

>small government

Not an argument

>Placing weed that high in your priorities

Lol christ user

>weed debate

why the fuck is this still a thing
anybody who's against it is old, retarded, both, or listens to old and retarded people too much.

>Trump makes speeches about the opiate epidemic affecting millions of white americans, namely ones who got started on prescription painkillers
>>Yeah #FUCK medicinal marijuana though, sorry losers
Trump wants your dad to die of a vicodin overdose, sucks to suck

The only arguments I see here on if pot should be illegal are:

>i don't like people who smoke it
>degeneracy
>it's addictive (not wrong, but everything can be addictive so still not a valid argument)

Fuck you you fucking leaf. Fix your country before judging others. I'm not some fucking dude weed dumbass stoner. I'm a retarded cripple, forsaken by god. My big pharm meds make me sick as a dog and I try to only take them on the bad days. I would have killed myself years ago if it weren't for weed. It makes my life bearable and restores some quality to my fucked existence. Fuck you if you try to take that away from me, the pursuit of happiness is my god damn constitutional right.

t. Cerebral Palsy user

People can make guns out of hardware store parts in their garage. You can't make weed, you need to grow it, which requires someone to sell you seeds, and time- hell of a lot easier to enforce a weed ban than a gun ban

Tell him to stop being a faggot druggie and deal with his issues himself or take an early shotgun retirement.

so the washington post is now switching gears in yet another effort to get liberals and retards to riot after the impeachment thing has been slowly deflating. here's the thing: nothing will come of this either. someday we will learn.

>old
That is most of the current politicians we have, including Sessions and Trump, who are about to make the decision as to whether or not to crack down.

Stop banning things you don't like dumbass

HAHAHAHA State Rights before FED.

They come , we kill , they declare martial law , We the people declare civil war..

Feds wont do it. Only reason Government wants to stop is to ensure there is no way for states to exist without the tit of the feds .

// Legal states gave refunds back to the people ..... A SEPERATE TAX REFUND FROM WEED.

FED dies , legal states using weed money to keep civil services running.... THE FED DOES NOT WANT THIS

\thread
//federal government

weed is stupidly easy to grow. some say it "grows like a weed"

>"grows like a weed"

.... Well played .... ( slow-claps )

Yes, his arbitrary approval rating will drop a few points because a handful of his pothead /r/T_D supporters will be upset that Trump's cracking down on their dank weed.
Remember when Trump said "let the states decide" regarding marijuana? This is one promise I don't mind him breaking. Coming from someone in a state with legal recreational pot, it has not benefitted us in any way, shape or form.
Proponents claimed our state would profit as a result of legalizing it, but it's done just the opposite. But hey, at least edgy Millennials can now smoke their dope legally while our infrastructure crumbles.

>haha you can just make a gun in your garage bro
>w-what, growing plants at home? n-no, that's verboten
You're such a good goy.

>State Rights before FED
Problem is, half the governors in office at the moment will bend the knee the moment "we're taking away your federal funding" is said.

Trump needs to get in front of this one. Legalize it. Will win all the political capital. Plz also where is my LAPD/AT&T thread/threat assessment?????????

It's the Washington post sage this shit let the adults speak. They are more wrong about Trump than anyone.

YOU ARE A SHILL

KILL YOURSELF

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH FAGGOT

based fucking sessions.
muh weed isnt bad

>He actually thinks it's hard to grow pot

Get out fag. Sneks rulez

Honestly why the hell can the fed remove funding from states?

The people in the state pays their taxes, just for the government to unjustly take away what they put in?
No taxation without representation.

>can't strongarm the market

BAN IT!!!!!!

>being this gay
There are zero reasons why weed should be illegal if alcohol is currently legal. Prohibitionists are the worst kinds of statists.

weed can cause psychosis and many other mental issues, stop being idiots and calling it "not dangerous". I'm not even trolling, I just hate the argument that "hurr durr weed doesn't kill anyone tho..."

>no source
Sup grandpa

Also, most radicalized terrorists smoke a lot of hash hish. The term assassin comes from hashishin, which is what the original assassins consumed a lot of.

That is good enough for me ban it all.

We agree and being gay is A-OK.

Did we just become friends ?

lol go fuck a source you fried brain, enjoy your schizophrenia in your early 50s dickhead

this. Dont tread on me or my son ever again

Yes ... Yes we did just become friends, its too late, when do you want to meet up for a beer ?

And they call us amerifats dumb.

Only autists are against weed

If you have a rep and 2 Senators in Congress, you are properly represented in how your federal taxes are used.

There is nothing stopping Congress right now from voting in a budget that gives $0.00 in funding to state/local governments, and telling them to pay for shit themselves. This might actually be an improvement since they can't hold a state's taxpayer money hostage to trample over states' rights.

>bans weed
>republicans lose seats everywhere
>no trump second term
>sessions forced into retirement

Ok, so you're b8ing. Thanks for letting me know achmed.

fuck off back to africa you dumb weed addict

LOOK HOW CUTE THE SHILL IS RESPONDING LIKE HE MATTERS

Future Shareblue employee here

then off the Mcdonalds once you master asking people if they would like fries with that

/ thread

i dont care though because weed is haram

If you've never had a cold beer, and a joint while fishing. You might as well just eat a bullet.

Canada will be a more free country than the States once we legalize weed.

and you are trolling at 9000 autisms per second... NICE !

PEOPLE INSULTING MY WEED REEEEEEEE DRUGS ARE COOL REEEEE

no man weed is illegal! federal government says its as dangerous than cocaine!

Its cannabis, you tards.
Stop using government slang, "weed."
"Marijuana."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR LEADER WILL HAVE YOUR GF FUCKED BY MUDSLIME

(laughs while loading 7.62 rounds into 75 round drum)

You're not seeing the bigger picture. Weed is in niggers pockets like stink on niggers, these laws throws these animals into cages because they are literally too stupid to avoid being caught.

These laws hurts niggers more than anything.

I love this thread because of people like you.

JUST MEMBER SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC

I love when the government wastes more money on stupid shit. Might as well open the borders back so so we can buy our weed from Spics and Leafs again.

baiting normalfags 101

The government also says niggers are people, government doesn't get everything right. But seriously if none of you ever smoked a joint while fishing you might as well be a virgin.

i didn't know that...i thought weed was that spice shit lol

legalize it

Fuck off and do something useful with your life, nigger pothead. It never ceases to amaze me just how far stoners will go to defend their precious plant.
Don't bring snek into your shitty stoner culture.

Spice is just spice.
Also, "pot" is a propagandistic term lile the other terms.

ITS ABOUT TAXES YOU CUNT

Such a small world you live in when you think 2d.

Step up or step out

This. Anything that kills more crackers is fine with me. Hopefully they make fentanyl more available

since the birth of our nation americans have been cultivating hemp and using its flower as medicine. it was the biggest cash crop only second to cotton. youre a nixonian faggot and deserve the pike.

But can you tri-force ?

Are your sins over 9000?

Did you ever catch Dat Boi who store your unicycle ?

/His name was Seth Rich

So, it seems these faggots were planning this all along.. They were just waiting to get more political cred and points before they did it ...

TRUMP APPROVAL POPS TO 48%
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_may24

Sorry but the nation has decided on this issue.
Trump just ended whatever lead he had in approval ratings.

No clue why he is against it vs. being in support of it. He'll learn. O'well.

Niggers that can type

Neet

They're not , they only care about small government in regards to guns. For everything else they're absolutely fine with totalitarianism as long as it's on their side.

PEOPLE INSULTING MY WEED REEEEEEEE

Aren't they proposing a huge budget cut for the DEA? If that passes won't their efforts to enforce drug laws be greatly hindered?

If he ends up being against it, the black will only continue to thrive.
Demand will jump up again :^)

Sessions already made the point that if we don't want the law enforced then we should get rid of the law.

Makes sense. Anyone complaining is a faggot. I disagree with the law too, but I'm not a dumbfuck who can't understand this simple point.

Well after helping schools, teachers, ambulance drivers , hospitals , police and infrastructure....

I still got $168 back from the state because we had too much money.

/ Have a good one , play safe and never stop trolling kids

" Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776 "

I'm sure you would support open borders if it meant continuing the flow of le dank weed, huh faggot?
>muh revenue
>muh cartel money
I live in a state with legal recreational pot, and I have yet to see any of that revenue or the cartel crying about not getting muh weed money.
Like they'd give a fuck about losing out on shitty weed when they make a killing selling meth and cocaine.
You're a stoner faggot and sound like a kike.

budget cuts only mean reduced growth but the DEA is already a colossal entity with informants who do it for free

ike suffix triggered your kike reflexes i see
you zombie fucktard

I see the devil's lettuce has already caked your brain LMAO or maybe you were always abit dim?

>.washingtonpost.com
>/05/12/
what are you trying to slide?

As it should be!
:^)

>hell of a lot easier to enforce a weed ban

yes clearly the great success of the war on drugs confirms this

>stoner
>calling me a zombie
Help, I've fallen from laughter and can't get up!

I actually waited just for you to respond :)

Devils Lettuce.... Devils Hair-cut ?

// stay classy as I go vape some thc and work out fellow human being

so childish

>White House press secretary Sean Spicer said this year that he expects states to be subject to “greater enforcement” of federal laws against marijuana use
That's weird, because that's exactly what the Big Pharma corporations said last week. I guess they can't have MJ relieving people's symptoms and competing with prescription meds until AFTER Big Pharma buys lots of farms in the South suitable for growing herb.

insulting their grass is insulting their will to live

you consumed so much media regarding steroetypical douchebags who make a living off smoking weed that you assume everyone who smokes it is the same. Next time you go outside i want you to count people and to assure yourself that the 20th person you see smokes weed.

It's not going to go anywhere...
You're going to see protests like you've never seen before if he tries this shit.

I consider this announcement or any like it to be comedic. He'll look like an utter idiot if he tries anything of the sort.

I'd say the opposite. The 20th goy is a non-smoker

>dude let's outlaw a natural growing plant that has proven medicinal properties
Keep playing into big pharma, goys