Why does Trump use the vocabulary of a middle-schooler?

>‘It’s a great honour to be here with all of my friends. So amazing and will never forget!’.

Is he such a simpleton?

Because actions matter more than words

Sometimes you dont need big fancy words, being straight and clear to the point are easiest understood

you have no grasp of public speaking, American education, or the demographic he's trying to resonate with.

oh yeah
right

How come it's public
Invasion of his privacy
Ok. Let's go dig all the notes out of the wall
I want to see Netanyahu's

if you see a message like that in a guestbook (where 95% of messages are like this) do you immediately think "wow, what a fucking middle schooler"

or do you only do it because it's blumpft and you get told what to think about his every action by article spam

kek

he was beeing ironic

>I am superior for memorizing a thesaurus
Keep it simple, stupid.

Because his supporters are primarily uneducated rural retards. They can't fathom a more complex vernacular system.

And what's more, is you don't realize how business men, especially successful ones, communicate AT people. Their lexicon may sound stupid out of context, but OP is stupid in any context.

no
it's just that you have some expectations from the president of the greatest country in the world

That's not always true. Something as simple as being literate affects the way you think and act. The fact is that he cannot use better words than that shows that his ability to act correctly and efficiently is diminished or non-existent.

If you speak too simply your language loses meaning.

>A vernacular or vernacular language is the native language or native dialect (usually colloquial or informal) of a specific population, especially as distinguished from a literary, national or standard variety of the language, or a lingua franca (also called a vehicular language) used in the region or state inhabited by that population. Some linguists use "vernacular" and "nonstandard dialect" as synonyms.[1]
neither can you apparently

Was Hemingway a simpleton?

> This

Big world only make you look like a tool

>greatest country in the world
>not Greenland
It's not 1950 any more, faggot.

>signed Muhammad and Mulan Twuuuf

Trump, the most successful failure of all time!

hey, just to catch you up: the election's over. he won.

He became president of the United States with no political experience through sheer business tactics.. I don't give two shits how you feel about him as President, how he got their is objectively successful

ad hominem is not an argument

the absolute rhetorical capacity of trump supporters

This.

I'm amazed that Sup Forums doesn't understand that /ourpresident/ literally just shitposted a
>wow, really makes you think, huh?
message in the goddamn Yad Vashem guestbook.

>shows that his ability to act correctly and efficiently is diminished or non-existent.
>wins presidency

besides, he has the best words.

like what? only speaking in speeches prepared for him by someone else?

desu trump is a sufferer of dementia so maybe you shouldn't pick on him

I find that the most successful writers are the ones who can convey a thought simply and quickly, rather than confusing the meaning by being overly verbose.

Just a reminder that all this shilling is meant to turn Trump's voters against him.

Bloody faggot made a huge arms deal with Saudi. Sad!

At least he's got a pretty signature.

Mine is so shit i get PTSD every time im forced to sign a paper

this is not your safe space faggot
>>r/t_d

Yeah. And it's doing the opposite. I voted for Hill Dawg but am now a Trump supporter.

You're fucking retarded. You will never be able to pass off spam as legitimate, organic criticism of Trump. We've got your fucking number.

maybe he just doesn't give a shit

The more simple he is, the easier to control... shit this story is going on for decades, why do you need to ask this?

>mfw there are still people who fell into trump shill as they fell into every shill b4 that, thinking how they outsmarted the "mainstream"

Good Luck, I'm Behind 7 Proxies

this.

The political purpose of Newspeak is to eliminate ambiguity and nuance (shades of meaning) from the language, and so reduce the language to simple concepts—pleasure and pain, happiness and sadness, goodthink and crimethink—that reinforce the totalitarian dominance of the State. In Newspeak, root words function as nouns and verbs, which practice further reduced the total number of words available to the speaker; for example, think is both noun and verb, thus, the word thought is not required to communicate thought, and can be abolished from the language. The Party also intend that Newspeak be spoken in staccato rhythm with syllables that are easy to pronounce, which shall facilitate automatic and unconscious speech, thereby diminishing the likelihood of critical thought.

Go back to r/politics/ you fuck
Sup Forums is our board now

Nobody thought trump would win though.

>I don't care if he was a Russian stooge and is only there because of manipulation from a foreign government he's a great businessman

>touching a wall
can't put it in a dark light

>He only got there because he is a kike, russian, white supremacy, saudi arabian, neo con, alt right,anti semitic puppet
really jogs my noggin

so morons like you could understand and make posts about it

> Being forced to attend some irrelevant shit
> Doing the bare minimum

Nobody cares about the holy hoax

>so amazing
>never forget

Was that a jab at the "never forget" phrase used by holocaust obsessed kikes? I don't know which answer would be more hilarious.

>Why does Trump use the vocabulary of a middle-schooler?
Severe cognitive decline.

>KEK

no, whatever he says is going to be wrong

so it might as well be minimal

same as George Bush, great guy, fantastic human being...but the press and the left made him stay on script ,so you never got to see it

fucking sad in both cases