Plebbit getting wet at the idea of Killing White Christians

Link reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/6d32o1/first_look_of_far_cry_5s_main_antagonist/

Not making this shit up, they are not even hiding it.
We don't know anything about the plot, but this people, already glorify violence against ''christian rednecks'' , let me make this straight, they don't want to shoot them because they are warlords of for some moral reason involving the plot (which is unknown) they want to kill white christians.

Same people who cry islamophobia and racism every 5 minutes

As a matter of fact hate against Christians and white people is not just tollerated it is encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isn't anything new. If whites become a minority like they want, we will be treated worse than niggers ever were.

This isn't news, it's something we've known about liberals for decades.

It's why they're against firearm ownership too. They can't help but fantasize about how they'd kill and murder if they had guns, and as a result they want them banned for everyone. I wish I had a link to the news article where a female journalist buys a gun and then comments again and again how scared she was that she'd fucking murder people she meets. Half the article is literally her fantasies of how she opens the door in the middle of the night and blasts someone and oh no what if that was my son.

Seriously, they are fucking mental. As if it wasn't already apparent. These people are goddamn fucking nutjobs.

It's made in Cucknada what did you expect?

The good news about that, is a race war is inevitable, as long as (((they))) don't emasculate white males too much.

first is soft genocide, which is what we're going through right now. That will eventually lead to a situation like south africa.

Then comes the hard genocide when whites are in the minority and don't have a chance defending themselves. South Africa's approaching that, maybe within a decade.

If we're lucky all we end up with is turning all the white nations into neo-brazils

>white
>christian
pick one

Literally nothing: the thread.

Who fucking cares about reddit doing what they've done for years.

Who gives a shit? It's the real life that counts anyway, and they can never ever whitewash the islamic terrorism no matter how hard they try. Let them have their toys, let them have their little distraction when muhammed rails them up in the ass.

Faggot, im not going on plebbit. Post some screenshots.

I look forward to them trying this in real life. Down here in the south, we rednecks love our bibles and guns, and regularly use both

Fuck off marketeer.

All these threads about the "outrage" of Sup Forums and Sup Forums but nobody seems to care, neither in that reddit thread you made.

>YAS SLAY, AS A MUSLIM TRANS WOMEN GAMER WE NEED THIS
what's the final solution for Reddit?

We need to holocaust redditards once and for all. I AM GETTING SICK OF THEIR ATHEISM KIKE PROPAGANDA!!!!

Y'ALL QAEDA
VANILLA ISIS
YEEHAWD

First time reddit has made me giggle tbqh

Ubisoft has zero balls.
Make a game about militant Muslims, you pukes. But no, go after the soft target of Christianity.

>Mommy, they made fun of me in a videogame :(

Why are white dudes so whiny?

10 years ago
>Make a game about something that sells and is popular you know... like tits, guns, special forces!

Now
>Make a game about something that sells and is popular you know... slaughtering killing white people!

>They can't help but fantasize about how they'd kill and murder if they had guns, and as a result they want them banned for everyone
This line and your whole post is like a blatant mimicry of Alex Jones' speaking style...

because they are the jews of the current leftist ideology. everything is their fault, and complaining that things are always made out to be their fault just shows how everything is their fault

Wow, I guess that means we need to make 6000000000000000 threads about it on Sup Forums!

>in Far Cry 5, the player is out in control of Tashfeen al Rizwan Mohammed, a female transgender Muslim and the first playable female character in the Far Cry series. While visiting her girlfriend, Tashfeen finds herself captive by a racist fundamentalist right wing Christian organization led by Ronald Grump, the games main antagonist.

kek. Leftist writing.

Wow, Reddit really sucks nigger dicks. Found a good comment though -
in Far Cry 5, the player is out in control of Tashfeen al Rizwan Mohammed, a female transgender Muslim and the first playable female character in the Far Cry series. While visiting her girlfriend, Tashfeen finds herself captive by a racist fundamentalist right wing Christian organization led by Ronald Grump, the games main antagonist.

My thread is not about the game is about the reaction, you know i found interesting when a moltitude of people call for the killing of christians.

Fucking hive mind

>Main antagonist gets 2 scoops

>unironically posting a Reddit picture

Faggot.

God damn i want this to be true, it probably is not though. ((Ubisoft)) would never be so blatant. They want whites to hate other whites.

>yfw you can join him like in farcry 4

I think this could be pretty cool premise. I mean all we got is a photo and a man being shot in the back.

Brainwashed liberals don't see themselves as whites, they are oppressed minorities too somehow because they aren't gender confirming lol.

It's funny because liberals don't buy games either.

Expect all these diversity hire game companies to fucking flop.

I live in Montreal, visited Ubisoft studios and it is a SJW nest. The team for Assassins Creed are almost all marxists, niggers and muslims

Ubisogt in 1 image

Who fucking cares? Got the same outrage from the retarded lefties in 2008 when Farcry 2 came out and had the protagonists slaughtering africans.

You are a fucking sheep if you read too much into a plot that hasn't even been released yet. I'm waiting for the full reveal on friday before I jump to any conclusions, but I think you have your panties twisted for no reason.

You don't like the plot, dont buy the fucking game. Try to keep Sup Forums open for more important things you fucking sheep.

didn`t upload the image, woops

Do not buy this trash

Until the soil degrades and we cant feed the hordes of niggers and spics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*gasp* *gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah bro, I can totally see Ubisoft going out of business because some ultra-sensitive snowflakes on Sup Forums disagree with their plot.

Keep playing the victim. Nobody cares.

>tfw it'll be a better ending than the actual canon one like in farcry 4

Why the fuck are you playing any Far Cry that came after Blood Dragon?

They won't these diversity games latch onto good games and studios then convert them from the inside. They ride out the name until they go bust then move onto the next "hit" then (((change))) it.

Let them have their fantasies. They cannot operate a firearm that hasn't been prepared for them. They cannot clear a jam, they cannot maintain their weapons, they cannot clean them, they cannot load their magazines, they can only pull a trigger. After that, they are nothing but sacks of shit.

I'm certain the protagonist of this one is going to be a Heroic white male.
Because they want traitors to think it's cool killing christian rednecks.

Places like buzzfeed and other liberal outlets are building these threads to watch you losers freak out. It's a dumb game, go home.

Far Cry 1 was great with the 64bit patch, unless you were a Pentium 4 faggot instead of AMD Athlon 64 Master Race

Oh shut up faggot, it's a fucking video game. I bet you would complain that Sonic was about a colored immigrant antagonizing an innocent Slavic scientist.

hey can I get some specific comments made by plebbits that would be encouraging this? All I really see is normies hyped about another game, not any Leftist anti-white crap

>we will be treated worse than niggers ever were.
You fags are starting to have a victim complex worse than niggers and kikes and it hasn't even happened yet. There are tons of non whites who fucking sympathize with you and wont let it happen.

>playing any videogames ever in 2017
>when it has clearly become a kike propaganda machine just like series and film

Just exercise and read and fuck women lads

>kill niggers
"fucking based Xd"
>kill whitey
"HOW DARE THEY"

Whites are humans, people

Niggers are not, they are animals

FTFY

Right, cuz everything you disagree with is Jewish bait. Fuck off faggot I know what kikes are doing and you accusing me of being Jewish bait just proves you're fucking deluded.

south africa is going to have a race war this summer dude. the government is going to try and take all the white landowners farms this summer and then race war will kick off and the being of ww3 starts

nobody will know cause the race war will start before that point and the liberal traitors will be killed and shitskins will be sent back home

>confusing real life with vidya
Yah, them darn libruls r teh stoopid one's!

how about you prove it or at least elaborate ?

>race war
But that is what the Jews would love to happen, which it wont because that is a fucking delusional scenario. A fucking zombie apocalypse would be more likely.

I bet you we play as a black man, maybe even a wamyn.
Defiantly gay whoever we play as.
Expect flash backs of slavery and oppression of minorities while you cut through as much white flesh as possible.

Social Engineering. Video Games are also used for it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

A burger calling people faggot? I've seen everything

Keep being a good goy, defend niggers as people

Well for one me being Hispanic in the first place hate the fact that millions of illegal assholes are coming in while our homeless people die in the streets. This country was founded on Anglo principles and should remain that way otherwise people will have the same shit hole they left behind. I have talked to many Hispanics and they agree, only the moronic liberals will say otherwise, no matter the skin color. You wrapped in some us vs them mentality where all non whites are enemies but it seems you don't get out much because there are tons of non whites who would never let that happen, because turning this country into the country they left behind is against their fucking interest. I was born here and know nothing else but the American way. Mexico means nothing to me.

>Plebbit getting wet at the idea of Killing White Christians

me wishin a nigga would

Far Cry died when crytech sold the rights to ubisoft.

Being honest, I think the America is a pretty cool place for a Far Cry game. The environment has always been a major aspect of Far Cry games, and it would be pretty cool to explore mountains, forests, and rivers fighting off enemies. If done right, it could be a good game. I doubt it, since the trend is to portray traditional white males as subhuman pieces of shit. Gaming isn't fully infested by ideology, but the trend isn't good.

>Keep being a good goy, defend niggers as people
When the fuck did I say anything about niggers you non entity of a nation.

Plebbits wants to kill racists and nazi's.
It's what their programming tells them to do, this just reaffirms it, going to be great for them.

This even while there are christian boer's in south africa targetted for genoicde, seriously bad taste in the timing of this, big league.

I don't understand jewbisoft, they cannot make a decent game about neutral french politics and even refused to make game with strong quebecois references, refused to make a sequel to blood dragon because it was too 80's and didnt fit their hipster agenda at the time, but they sure want to make a game about u.s cultures . But they might still be hope if we can side with them

As long as the player character and the "good guys" are also white I don't give a shit.

I find it hard to immerse myself in a game where the supposed criminal mastermind is anything but a white man, a white jew or asian.

You gotta be shitting me, this can't be real, isn't lefty propaganda supposed to be subtle and insidious anymore

It's not that we think all non whites are enemies, it's that we clearly see that (((they))) are trying to manipulate as many non whites as possible into wanting to harm whites.

>rying to manipulate as many non whites as possible into wanting to harm whites.
Yes, that much is true and it infuriates me but there are many who see that the media is doing it and only the most liberal morons fall for it. white or non white. And there are a lot of morons out there.

it would be funny if reddit didnt actually belive american christians are essentially white isis, ive seen that argument get made in multiple subs and get thousands of upvotes

Haha get fucked Sup Forums, this sounds like a blast. I'm surprised Don "champion of free speech" Trump hasn't tried to sue yet

all those guys look based as fuck, even the Asian guy from the 4th game wasn't that bad a guy. Gamers are retards.

4 was okay but I wouldn't pay money for it

Practically a reskin of 3 with more collectibles that don't give you shit.

Jews could not be more happier about this game..Gee, I wonder why..

Op maybe if Christianity in America wasnt so fucking stupid and repulsive then you wouldnt be having this shit happen.

Can you give me a legit source that we are going to be a minority? I call it bullshit

>tfw Christians are genuine basketcases and it makes slandering and attacking Whites that much easier
The (((Church Fathers))) really did think of everything

This game looks really cringey, like micheal moore and theamazingatheist made it

>Sup Forums celebrates terrorist attacks as a wake up call against muslims

> Sup Forums is offended by a video game because a relatively small group of violent (and in this case fictional) extremists shouldn't be used to represent their whole faith and race

Really making me think here.....

I'd say the amount of stuff they things to do is better, but the location was worse. I liked the Island of 3. 4's map sucked

Sup Forums is perma wet at the idea of killing non-whites so it's just as bad

I really, really, really like this image.

Where are they getting wet about killing Christians specifically? I just see them excited to play the game in typical Reddit fashion.

>Sup Forums is full of autistic hypocrites
What else is new?

Didn't ubisoft try this already with mafia 3 and it failed miserably?

Read the comments under that.
Someone said Sup Forums wrote it

AAALLLSSSOOO
>AAASSSLLLOOO

I don't into video games as a hobby or follow gamergate or anything game related. So I don't know so I'll ask, os Ubisoft cucked?
What other development teams are cucked?
Who was the studio that added that SJW shit into their second game or expansion or whatever it was, and their fanbase absolutely revolted. Buddy at work tod me that story. Made me feel happy.

fuck your advertising, this is a non issue.

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....
you scumbags think you can hide here with no history of your vile and toxic thoughts ?
itll all be over soon
were going to take each of you intolerant fucks to prison if we even bother taking you alive
you already see it back on our website, we're ready to start killing you all. frothing at the mouth almost
youre days are number

>os Ubisoft cucked
yes, they are. Bioware is turbo cucked as well.

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend ;)

You stupid faggot, every ww2 game is about killing white Christians

I can mentally picture your brown nopal face while typing this, kek.

Your country will be. And France. And Britain. And Sweden, Italy.

I don't even need to give you any information besides:
White women make 1.3 children
Shitskins make 8
Do the math.

You fags cry just as much as SJW

I had my liberal cousin say that white Christians are a greater threat to the west than Muslims. My brain shut down, I couldn't comprehend the stupidity in that statememt.