Reminder to never relax around blacks

Reminder to never relax around blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k1o1oQa1kX0
youtu.be/pkWgp2abM2w
youtube.com/watch?v=tHrWaTl53zM
youtube.com/watch?v=CpgK9PRacjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looked like a pompous liberal faggot. I'm sure he Tweeted his appreciation for their culture and apologized for oppressing them when he woke up.

>victim blaming

Yes well done goy.

What would be the proper measure to take if you look ahead and see a pack of feral negros starring at you as you progress down the sidewalk?

I'm not blaming him; I just don't care that it happened to him.

put hand behind back (under jacket)
grin sadistically
start hurrying towards them

I'm sure Sup Forums would've drawn his pistol from belly carry, causing his bulge to disappear completely.

What the hell was this moron thinking

Yeah fuck white people right?

Clutch your pistol and get ready to draw.

why can't I stop watching this

Liberal ones, yes.

>God look at these proud youths
>They must think I'm so tolerant
>They'll probably make a rap about me!

Iktf

I know, right.

Because justice these days is quite rare.

Never be around blacks if you can avoid it.

Cross the fucking street, find another way or be prepared to fight. Don't worry about throwing the first punch, they will hit you from behind, that's their style.
Always keep your hands out of your pockets and ready to throw down.

You remember when Obama griped about white people locking their car doors when a negro drew near? How does he know we don't do that when ANYBODY draws near. It's certainly what I do.

youtu.be/k1o1oQa1kX0

Looks like they escaped their exhibit

lol whites are worse, look at all those worthless witnesses

I don't. A pack of nigresses attacked me in high school totally unprovoked. I broke one's nose and then went about my life. Was never bugged by niggers in high school again.

Didn't get in trouble because the attack was caught on camera. self defense mother fuckers.

That's some wild west shit. I hate what America has done to the world but stuff like this is really cool and is probably the only good thing about your culture.

youtu.be/pkWgp2abM2w

Guns are cool. I wish I could own one desu

Felon?

you definitely don't leave your hands tucked in your pockets as you pass them and you definitely don't dress like such a pussy for starters. i mean if i want to punch that guy, there's a problem. nice fuckin coat.

>Hollister

goody oldy

Our gun culture is superb

>I'll just take this detour down this road to get to college. It'll be okay, they're just like the Fresh Prince of Bel a- *blacks out*

He yawned as they he was approaching, this is actually a subconcious method of trying to fake being comfortable, which probably rubbed off the wrong way on the hooded guy.

Bingo

'I love the diversity of this neighbourh-'

I always relax around blacks

Worse. Tourist.

I just got a hard on

youtube link please

i love these threads

And yet people still call America a first-world country...

This is why you walk to the other side of the street and avoid them.

why did that skinny nigger think he could take on a fucking beast like that

Better than anywhere else

I'm so sorry.

this is fascinating

leaf is retarded. the blacks are still beating her. 1/10 blacks has a conscious not good numbers compadre

dont forget about this gem

youtube.com/watch?v=tHrWaTl53zM

gtfo here pwediepie

>MANUAL BREATHING ENGAGED

Might I interest you with a few poos?

All the whites around her were watching. That is 100% scum attitude. Good on that one niggress saving her.

Not really. My city is infested with niggers and in my 21 years of living here I've never seen a chimpout or niggers attacking whites in packs.

I wouldn't be walking through the baboon containment zone in the first place

If you aren't an autist it's easy to read his body language.

He's looking forward with his hands in his pockets but slightly uncomfortable.

He yawns for no reason other than to signal to the blacks hes walking up to that he he's so NOT a racist. Look I'm yawning, that means I don't even care about you guys, just a few young gentlemen talking to each other.

He was a scared bitch and they recognized it.

>see a gang of blacks
>proceed to walk pass
dude what

Why the fuck didn't he cross the street? What reasonable person would attempt to walk past a pack of niggers?

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....
you scumbags think you can hide here with no history of your vile and toxic thoughts ?
itll all be over soon
were going to take each of you intolerant fucks to prison if we even bother taking you alive
youre days are number

Probably a liberal who didn't want to appear racist

Fucking niggers. It never ends.

The sad part is, he's probably still a liberal after this, wondering what he did to offend them and how he can do better next time.

>whites are worse, look at all those worthless witnesses
It's called the "bystander effect". Hardly something that affects only whites.

>parading down the concrete jew
>in a blacksharia controlled zone
really made me think
what if that jewy kid who did "1 hour walking in downtown new york a a jew" would do "10 minutes of walking down 100th and western"

you can put me out on the street, put me out with no shoes on my feet but put me out of misery user please

all the sickness, i could suck it down, cry it all out, i could shrug it off

but theres one thing baby, I dont understand.....any raghead or muslim isnt a man

Nice shot, Deputy Rand.

I want to know why are American niggers so feral? I never hear about chimpouts in Canada or cities destroyed by niggers like Detroit. Is it because of all the kike media?

This is getting old

He had a plan until he got punched in the face

> were going to take each of you intolerant fucks to prison if we even bother taking you alive

Can't wait.

Niggers only become feral when in packs, and generally within their own communities. Canada does not have as many niggers in one place as we do.

South Florida or South Side Chicago

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

Beat me to it

Glad there are other non basement dwellers in here

>you "people"
this is where it starts.

damn nature, you scary

youtube.com/watch?v=CpgK9PRacjE

Bye

This was in South Africa in sure?

how are people some people soo passive? really fucking astounds me

doesn't matter where you are, never relax.

I wouldn't do this in the UK, but would most definitely avoid blacks in the USA

i'm not a racist
if there's two things i hate it's racists and niggers

South Florida a hundred million times before Chicago.

>didn't even shoot
he's a bigger man than me

>Actually scary
>Most people cant ride horses
>Escape from any police instantly
>A+ Down south nigger

from the looks of it, the lil buck didnt think he would have to face the consequences of his behavior, seems like he was talking his stupid worthless nigger shit and it set off old ivory mountain who was working on unloading the truck prior to having to unload an unruly mooncricket's brains all over the pavement

Good bait

lol you must be new here...