What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He means why does that white male get shekels when he doesn't?

Did Schlomo just assume this persons gender, race and bodily capability? Wow!

Can't a NEET just make a few bucks for tendies without this twitter kike putting him on blast?

Here let me break it down for you in a way you will understand.

>be me, dad fag
>out with daughter
>come across homeless white kid with a sign
>waitaminutewhatsthat.wtf
>nigger is using and hiding an iPhone behind his begging sign
>clearly not actually homeless since he is entirely able bodied
>mfw
>mfw I have no face

Happy?

(((he))) is literally saying not being white is a disability

>refugee a has an iphone
stfu you bigot blah rbah rbah rblah

Whyd he specify the homeless man was white?

>>mfw I have no face
I think I found it.

Maybe the iphone is all he has and he's using it to follow up on work leads.

If you've ever seen the image of the homeless guy with the caption "at least I still have my white, male privilege" they seriously believe that this privilege is what keeps the homeless white men alive and with advantages over other types of homeless people. That the homeless man had an iPhone just helps them confirm their pre-established notion of privilege.

His name tells you everything you need to know.

In Georgetown today my greatgrandfather & I saw 6 million old, apparently able bodied (nonwhite) merchants, shitposting on their iPhones behind their Oy-Vey-Signs.

Because he's a kike.

is this the same guy at national review that said working class white people were immoral and either needed to move to the jobs or die off?

>Literally Goldberg

(((Goldberg)))

Why do those pointy nosed freaks always have to take the piss out on us!

He works for the NRO so probably

Could have been a lifeline phone (aka Obama phone).

Probably given to him by democrats in return for his vote

A smartphone is the single most essential possession for a homeless person.

>smartphone with internet or pc with internet literally required to get a job
>complain that a homeless person is using a smartphone

???????

who is actually this stupid and out of touch?

>Goldberg

Who fucking cares?

Someone tweet back to Mr. Kikesberg that one person pretending to be homeless doesn't mean that all white homeless people are. Then mention that assumptions like that is what caused that "holocaust" to happen. Also, take away the quotations in the holocaust for the tweet, everyone here knows why I used them.

Someone could have left theirs in a public restroom and he just grabbed it to see what he could do with it.

Yeah he should totally sell his phone and be left with no convenient way to contact people.
What will that get him? One week's rent?

Hate to say it but this doesn't necessarily mean anything. Homeless people get their hands on old smartphones and use free public wifi. Hell, I still have an almost 10 year old iPhone 3 I use as an iPod

there was something on the news here in D.C. ( Gorgetown ) about some lady that spare changes everyday that drives / owns a 2014 BMW.. kikeburg just jumping on the band wagon. Oh and that lady has a big nose and beedy brown eyes.. I look for vid give me a sec..

Well it's true to some extent. If you are a white male that looks presentable and can speak standard English, you are better than 80% of the other applicants for entry level jobs.