Preservation of history

The SJWs want to erase history. The Richmond Times-Dispatch is running a poll asking if the state should remove Confederate statues, and the "yes" option has been gaining traction after circulating through some social media circles. Let's keep the "no" option in the lead.

richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html

Other urls found in this thread:

law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title15.2/chapter18/section15.2-1812/
youtube.com/watch?v=B17lAVteRKk
richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's tear down mlk statues

Thanks for the link. I voted yes.

Bump! Keep voting no!
I do not particularly like the Confederacy but, I believe historical preservation is important!

It doesn't matter if the entire population of this state was in favor of it.

Removing or even relocating any war memorial (even those of the losing side or those of our enemies) is forbidden under State Law. They cannot be touched.

>Removing or even relocating any war memorial (even those of the losing side or those of our enemies) is forbidden under State Law.
Source?

voted no

I voted, looks like it's close. But the "no" vote is ahead

upboated

ISIS pls go

law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title15.2/chapter18/section15.2-1812/

voted no... shits close though..
you would think they would have a city vote not one where anyone anywhere can vote pretty dumb

I vote we get rid of the pyramids since we are now removing things involved with slavery..while were at it lets just get rid of all the nigs since they sold each other and still do!

Neato, hopefully there isn't enough public pressure to get that changed.

Are there even that many of those around?

>shits close though
I'm surprised it's as close as it is.

>I do not particularly like the Confederacy but, I believe historical preservation is important!
That's why I made the thread, thanks for the vote user.

Bamp

they should remove votes from any non-virginia ips and any virginia ips from anywhere north of prince william county

Voted and bump

youtube.com/watch?v=B17lAVteRKk sjw's and antifa are the taliban and isis of the west

I've been trying to get that across to some of the cucked people in my social circles, but they just don't get it.

Thank you for caring about uncucking the West, based Swedebro. May you make Sweden great again.

You know who else is offended by cultural legacy and tears it down?
ISIS.

Why are people voting yes?

If some crazy dictator like Stalin created a massive statue, I wouldn't tear it down. It's history. Maybe move it somewhere different, but still.... You don't trash shit from history. You cannot put it back.

SJW's are doing the same shit ISIS did to Roman relics.

fat american faggots love niggers and hate europeans, of course there are

>If some crazy dictator like Stalin created a massive statue, I wouldn't tear it down. It's history.
They're all still standing in Saint Petersburg with flowers and wreaths regularly placed upon them.

Is there anywhere else we should be posting this? THEY ARE CLOSING THE GAP.

bumping for an ideological victory against the homegrown ISIS of the West

Why do you care about history? There is only now. Let SJW drown in the past, fighting already dead people

Whoever controls the narrative of the past controls the culture of the present and the future.

Its an outdated statement. Nowadays game rules are completely different, in postmodern world you just have to act quickly. You don't need to drown into bullshit trying to prove something using ""history"". It doesn't matter anymore.

>richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html
Yes is obviously the funnier answer. Have you forgotten how to troll?

I will explain more thoroughly. Hillary lost because her minions were spending tons of time on "factchecking" while no one cares about facts. People nowadays care about fast music-video like operations. Let lefties spend time to do all this history work, while you meme hard NOW.

Why is it obviously the funnier answer? I was thinking about the SJW butthurt on my social media feeds when they lose this.

>Let lefties spend time to do all this history work, while you meme hard NOW.
Why not both? Make the memes control the narratives, make the memes our history.

Bumping, since the other thread died.