So why dont you have a stay at home daughter gf yet Sup Forums?

So why dont you have a stay at home daughter gf yet Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnJpT-QaBP0
youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M
reddit.com/r/Cuckold/
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpOBX427ZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where?

I would beat my daughter if she showed her shoulders or knees in public

You need to lose your virginity to have a daughter fag.

The girl on the left would be gorgeous if she did a nose job.

You can adopt

I wish I was sitll a virgin, it makes me feel good that you guys think I'm still one

Because she's married

Once they are married they become stay at home wives

This, if you let your daughter or wife work you're a cuck. What do you think happens at work? Men flirt with her

Church

That is not nice

You can let your daughter look like a whore if you want but I won't allow that

Yeah and if she does, kill her

I'm not Muslim

You sound like it though
What if she wants to go swimming?

I get sick to my stomach when anyone over 14 calls me "daddy".
Also, my stay at home gf little girls better make money for me or else...

She has an amazing body

youtube.com/watch?v=RnJpT-QaBP0

>tfw want a stay at home qt gf
>twf can't meet one because they don't get outside

Go to church
Also they pretty much all blog

She has to wear a modest swimsuit

>have to trap your daughters inside your home to prevent them from becoming sluts

how did it get to this

That is pretty much how it always was in the past

I can't afford to support another person. Or, more accurately I am unwilling to take that kind of hit to my disposable income. If I made maybe 20% more then sure.

Trust me, worth it.

just have her make extra money babysitting

I'm MGTOW.

>ankles on full display for all to see

Shameless

it's literally always been this way

T H I C

youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M

All I see are girls chasing status through entering an up-and-coming niche. I mean its better than being the average college-slut, but hardly commendable.

Am I being cynical or just realistic?

But how will I she find a suitable bull if she's at my house barefoot and pregnant? She needs to be out on the hunt if I am to enjoy watching a superior African god forcing his load inside her while I stroke my dinky white-pink dick in the corner and sob.

>All I see are girls chasing status through entering an up-and-coming niche.
No they were just brought up right

I'm in love

i'm actually a virgin and enjoy your dick lice gaylord

Roger Moore died?

fug. He was an okay Bond.

>leeching off their parents instead of working

Why didn't they learn how to cook and shit when they were younger? They should be working at least part time to contribute to family.

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/

the bantz are strong with this one

The fuck is this shit? These bitches should be married.
>letting your daughters wear any clothes ever
I never let the females I own wear clothes.

Most of them do shit from home
This girl sells soap
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

i think these girls are missing the point. its not hard being a stay at home mom anymore, and unless you are a virgin, you bring nothing to the table

it is about choosing the path of a mother over a career

The bible says to dress with modesty
Fags are an abomination, God said to put them to death

thats cool and all, but i can see this ending badly considering it still takes 2 incomes or 1 insanely large income to make that happen

you'll never get your virginity back

I make soap. There isn't much money in it. They should be working at least part time. They need some experience with the world to help prepare their future kids for it.

>it still takes 2 incomes or 1 insanely large income to make that happen
Only if you want to live in NYC or SF

God also says you shouldn't eat crayfish.

>They need some experience with the world to help prepare their future kids for it.
That is more the fathers job
>God also says you shouldn't eat crayfish.
No he says jews cant

>The bible says to dress with modesty
Who cares what that he's garbage says? It also has story where the lesson is "pulling out is worthy of divine smoking but fucking whores is aokay".
Sense says that a cunt should dress as it's owner tells it's to. And I wouldn't let any cunt I own ever wear clothes, except when it's totally necessary. Putting cunts in clothes is like putting clothes on dogs, it's ridiculous.

You don't want that your children are breastfed, so they will experience worse health, are more likely to become obese later and have a 6 point lower IQ than they could have had?
You want your kids to stay in nursery, where they are stressed all day?

No, anywhere.

well then go right ahead and provide for one if its so cheap

>considering it still takes 2 incomes
Thats anti-natalist bullshit.

Only if you waste money on pointless garbage

I know, I regret it
I know what the bible says and I don't eat seafood, I follow the dietary laws God set out in Leviticus
No God said unless it has scales and fins it's unclean to us, he didn't say only for Jews it's unhealthy that makes no sense unless they're a different species from us. You saying this makes you a Jew, you believe that us "goyim" are not human!

is she some kind of WoW troll?

Pulling out isn't good, God says spilling your seed and wasting it is bad, he killed someone for that

I will

Where and how?

have fun getting divorced, still doesnt change the fact that marriage is always a shit deal

youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

These bitches want to be homemakers and use store bought tomato sauce? I work all day and make my own sauce. What the fuck is this shit?

> I follow the dietary laws God set out in Leviticus

>implying I go out

see

Sooo...basically moderately attractive female NEETs?

Why is this a bad thing?

Men and women have different roles

>Women are trying to reintegrate into traditional gender roles
>Nuclear Families will be on the rise again with at least 4 children per family

Jesus Christ, the Western birthrate crises does solve itself. 3rd world immigration was a mistake, after all.

They have different holes too.

>unless they are virgins, they bring nothing to the table
my last post

>21+ partners
How is this even possible

NEET would imply they don't do any housework and/or don't raise children.

There was a video a few years ago of some slut sucking 24 dicks for a bar contest

Her and the 24 men should be whipped, the bar allowing this shut down! Disgusting and disgraceful

What about Peter's vision?

Not in modern society they don't.

Good luck with your leech wife doing nothing in a modern society where raising a family requires two incomes if you ever want to do anything other than stay home and eat beans and rice. Unless you are part of the like 1% or 2% of people on Sup Forums that actually earns the kind of money that would allow them to support a leech, then you're dreaming. It will just make you resentful that they get to fuck around, clean for an hour, and do basic shit all day while you work your ass off.

I've lived a full life of cleaning, doing dishes, laundry, and learning to cook. I don't need a woman to do this shit, it doesn't require any effort. I'd rather she contributed.

You are following 2000 year old dietary instructions that were made to protect people without knowledge of basic hygiene or fridges
And you talk like a fedora tipper

are you lost spacejew?
deltaquadrand is that way ===>

you beat me to it.. damned..
lol

underrated

>if you ever want to do anything other than stay home and eat beans and rice.
I would probably spend less on food now if I had someone cooking for me and them instead of eating out

I don't own a fedora
God created all the animals on earth, wouldn't he know what's best for us? Imagine someone goes to a dietician and they tell them a diet to follow, and that person says "no you're an idiot you don't know what you're talking about" that's how you're talking to God! God knows what's best for us
The thing is it's not a sin to eat those foods like the Jews and Muslims say or act like, think about it like this, imagine you go to a doctor and he says don't eat so much chips or something, would you say oh I'm never ever allowed to eat chips ever again? No it's just not healthy, keep it in moderation.
God told us that these foods are unclean to us, unclean meaning unhealthy. That's it! Ideally you should never eat potato chips or these unclean foods, but it's not a sin to eat them

Like anyone on this board has been here long enough to remember Josef Fritzl. 80% of this board is Trump babies that came during the election.

You dumbass, pulling out isn't even why he was killed, it was why he did it. He did it in an effort to avoid his responsibility to provide his brother an heir.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpOBX427ZI

That just means that you're an undisciplined faggot that can't spend money without someone reminding you not to be retarded. That's like claiming you'd rather spend 30 thousand dollars a year to hire someone to put post it notes around your house reminding you not to be fucking stupid. Sounds stupid when you put it that way, doesn't it?

How about just stop being a retard and stop ordering fattening restaurant food?

AUUSSIIIIIEEEE- TIIEEERRRRR BANNNNTTTTZZZZZ

G.J. Canada.

No it just means I dont have time to cook

>spend 30 thousand dollars a year to hire someone
Adding a wife and even kids does not cost 30k a year

Not him but sometimes it's hard, I work 12-13 hour shifts some days, sometimes a week or two straight I have literally 30 minutes before bed by the time I'm home and I'm getting 4 hours of sleep during these days.
If I came home and food was ready it would be way easier, I basically just fast for these weeks when I work hours like that.

>No it just means I dont have time to cook

Yes, you absolutely fucking do. Cooking takes me a grand total of 30 minutes per day. You are not going to convince me you don't have 30 minutes to spare. You are posting here, replying to me. You've responded 21 fucking times in this thread. You have time to cook. You are just a lazy a moron.

>Adding a wife and even kids does not cost 30k a year

Well yeah, if you want to live like a cheap homeless nigger, sure. But I'm not remotely surprised you think this given your obvious slovenly habits.

She's looks too tall for me. Fuck being a manlet.

I just don't buy it or get it. I work hard too. Admittedly not the same shifts you do, but it takes me 10 minutes to cook a pretty awesome meal. How is that too hard to do? I work an 8 hour shift, get home, shower, relax for 30 minutes, then cook dinner. Meat, peppers, onions, rice. Easy as shit, tasty as hell. What stops you from doing this?

>love shirt girls
>ex was 5'1
>one girl I went on a date with was 4'9
>afraid to make my son a manlet
Life is suffering

Ok I would rather shit post with my free time than learn to cook and I have the money to eat out so I do
>Well yeah, if you want to live like a cheap homeless nigger, sure. But I'm not remotely surprised you think this given your obvious slovenly habits.
Please tell me why you need 30k a year for a wife