Stop using the terrorist attack for political purposes

Stop using the terrorist attack for political purposes.

I like Sup Forums for laughs, but there are KIDS dead. Just shut the fuck up for one fucking day.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4793058/salman-abedi-brothers-father-arrested-manchester-attack/
archive.is/PFkzn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His name is English. I'm convinced!

Sage

>(((otto)))_English
swedes get out

>That dog was a horse. Born in a stable and thus more of a horse than other horses. Stop pretending he's a dog.

>Stop using the terrorist attack for political purposes.
Guess what? He spent time in Syria, and conveniently when he got back he blew up a concert.
A lot of young, impressionable girls who had futures ahead of them are dead now because Europe and ilk like you keep shilling for these animals. YOU shut the fuck up, you utter maggot.

Did you hear the one about the Grande concert the other day?

It went off with a BANG!

I thought this was about him being a piece of shit Muslim. Who cares where he was born ? At this point his allegiance is to a pedophile warmonger, nationality is irrelevant.

If you pledge allegiance to the Islamic STATE, then why are we questioning his statehood ?

Child of Refugees
Still cant integrate

By trying to defend Migrants it just proves Muslims can never integrate and shouldnt be allowed

ISLAM = TERRORISM
saged this slide thread

Not an argument.
Anytime an American shoots someone we have to heat about "homegrown terror" for weeks on CNN.

Wasn't he a second generation immigrant anyways?

>Muslims are the ones carrying out terrorist attacks even when they're ""British""
I have a feeling this argument will backfire

Cucked

>2nd generation Libyan immigrant
>radicalized Muslim

B... but muh people raised in the 1st world never become radicalized!

Did anyone say he was a migrant? People pointed out he was yet another Muslim terrorist.

>telling me how to live my life
Don't tell me how to fucking live my own life

wait so you can use dead kids for political purposes but we cant? hypocrite much

remember the dead syrian kid on the french beach

I was under that same impression. I don't particularly give a shit about his nationality, the point is that he indulged himself in the poison that is islamic extremism, and big fucking surprise he killed innocent people, what a shocker.

Goooood times

Parents were refugees from Libya.
>on the political board
>gaiz stop politics! my feefees can't take it!
>implying radical islam isn't political
>implying anything about his name is English
>implying you care that kids died in an explosion
Where's your bleeding heart sympathy for children dying in Africa of starvation? Or is it only something for you to pretend to care about because they were white?

I think it's an attempt to obfuscate the perpetrator. If they can imply he is British than it's to try and avoid mentioning that he is a muslim.

>Shut up don't fix the problem cry over your dead kids, but dont say or do anything
Go fuck yourself idiot I hope the bongs for deathsquads and start killing muslims in the streets

Multiculturalism.

>parents fled Libya because muh oppresive regime
>UK welcomed them
>fucking UK, I'm gonna kill them all

someone explain this logic to me pls

If a mouse is born in a stable, that makes him a horse, yes?

Get fucked.

Who's forcing you to come here? Who even asked you to come here? Just GTFO and it will all stop getting into your eyeballs.

Both his parents were refugees from Libya and his father was a member of Al Qeida
But no it has nothing to do with immigration

I think the UK could use a nuclear sub or two.

If the one next to North Korea wasn't obvious enough already.

How do they not understand that this is even worse?

If he was a foreigner, then he was probably taught this bullshit in some insane foreign jihadi school.

Being a British national means he lived in western society and was still able to be programmed into a lunatic terrorist hell bent on destroying his "homeland".

Well maybe it's just the people from that region that are cancer, whether or not they were born here is irrelevant.

Yes! Blame the corporations.

That's right. It's money's fault.

>NC
>None
Yes

>Come to pol/ for laughs

Bantz is that way.

His parents were refugees from Lybia.
He was raised by Lybians in the Lybia culture. They did not choose to go to England because they wanted to be British. They fled their home country on a free check to get the fuck out. He's about as British as a beaner raised in little Mexico is American.

I was actually born in Japan, but I'm not dumb enough to call myself Japanese.

>Salman Hayedi
>British

Are you fucking kidding me

Guys like him are just as bad though. They just use this as a way to virtue signal, by making sure they jump in there and defend migrants/muslims

Using an analogy is literally Facebook tier arguments. Try harder

People always forget that the ISIS member that beheaded that Japanese journalist was white and brit.

Roger Moore died yesterday.
>Roger Moore was born in Stockwell, London. His mother, Lillian "Lily" Pope, was born in Calcutta, India, but was English.
So you believe his mother was Indian, and thus Roger Moore was of Indian descent? Wikipedia thinks otherwise.

Post this pic in reply.

Reminder that the British police are LAPD-tier useless.

Why didn't his parents commit acts of terrorism then? Because they didn't grow up in a right wing British government that made them live in poverty all their life. They didn't grow up surrounded by racist right wing British people who alienated them all their life and filled them with hate. That was only their kids

Who in the fuck has ever claimed Prince Philip was British?

How about no.

Stop shielding Muslim cunts then.

>Why didn't his parents commit acts of terrorism then? Because they didn't grow up in a right wing British government that made them live in poverty all their life. They didn't grow up surrounded by racist right wing British people who alienated them all their life and filled them with hate. That was only their kids
Plenty of other immigrant-born children do well enough and they aren't bad enough to blow themselves up

One post by this ID
>the shills are out in full force!

I don't understand the mental disconnect.
Just because he was born in England doesn't make him less muslim or less descended from shitskins.
Place of birth doesn't matter. It would take many generations away from islam to dilute the dune coon blood.

The deaths of the kids are the result of political process.
Pol is wise enough to see this.

You can go light a candle if you think it'll stop the attrocities that are coming.

Terrorism makes all the right people back themselves in a corner.

When this is all said in done your either a yes man or you lash out and become a terrorist yourself.

lol, we're all fucked!

>there are KIDS dead. Just shut the fuck up for one fucking day.
No fucking way, Im laughing my ass off waiting for the next Mudslim terror attack. Im hoping they actually kill more. Maybe if they ramp up the bomb attacks sooner or later people might wake up and end this migration shit once and for all. Until then, enjoy your diversity

>Shitskins
>Capable of logic
There, satisfactory?

A rat born in a stable is not a horse

so what you are saying is that muslim immigrants represent a persistent multi-generational threat far worse than simply covert terrorists infiltrating refugee groups.

>blame the corporations, it's money's fault
are you replying to the wrong post or did you have a minor stroke before posting this

>all analogies are invalid because I say so
nope, sorry try again

The man's father was also arrested for having ties to ISIS. The man's father was born in Libya. Now what?

When we catch these shitskins it would be nice to execute their families and offspring as well. That would be progress.

Shouldn't we use it for political purposes to make sure it doesn't happen again?

We're not talking about nationality or race, holy fuck how racist are these people?

Clearly this is an IDEOLOGICAL issue/

Wrong it's true
Just because someone is born in a certain place does not make them a member of a different race or tribe
Arabs remain Arabs even if born in England

Stop using the terrorist attack to defend terrorists.
You fucking retard
>kys

So you're saying terrorism exists because of a book?

I mean, FUCK, these captchas are turning me into a terrorist right now!

His parents were immigrants.

they are already claiming locality

time.com/4793058/salman-abedi-brothers-father-arrested-manchester-attack/
lol its real
what excuse are they going to use for his father? the brits weren't receptive enough?

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/PFkzn

Yeah she really nailed it

make me americuck

The fans had a blast, Ariana totally bombed out there, she blew everyone away.
The explosion was Grande.

>heritage has nothing to do with nationality

So if two Americans give birth to a child in India, that child is Indian?

This. Mudslimes are shit and all but this is just getting to be too funny. It is better than reality tv.

Corporations could ALWAYS use more yes men.

So back yourself into a corner in front of everyone to see and maybe you too someday will become the president.

What people need to pay attention to is how he wasn't even the only one in his family who was into this.

The "Moderate Muslim" population is much smaller than anyone wants to believe, and most of the ones we call 'moderate' actually hold serious extremist views.

They ought to set up surveillance at this guys mosque, and infiltrate the local quran study classes. I bet he's not the only one in his circle of friends.

Don't libshits do the same exact thing?
>Shootout happens
>Shooter is Muslim
>Many innocent people have been slaughtered for nothing
>GUYS GUNS ARE CLEARLY THE PROBLEM BLAH BLAH BLAH MUH GUN CONTROL

doesnt matter if hes british or not, its about his religion.

Seems like they already caught up to the kids parents. Hopefully they stick them in a deep dark hole for the rest of their lives. Better they suffer for their mistakes. Death is too easy.

Go fuck your goat wife, filthy mudslime bitch.

Jesus was born in a barn and he was GOAT.

Just because you are not capable of suicide bombing doesn't mean you are incapable of convincing, training, extorting someone into being capable of that.

It's like the Islamic purge killing two birds with one stone, they get to get rid of their crazies and laugh at senseless killing.

As if life were a video game or something where it doesn't matter what you yell at the screen because your neighbors are also of the same background.

People like him really need to kill themselves.

That's a shit argument. You could compare the lives of Abedi's parents with that of his and come up with several drastic differences - the fact remains he chose to kill and injure several dozen people, people who he had no connection to.

Instead, due to his parent's ties to extremism, which allowed for that young man to access those despicable channels, innocent people are dead.

Bottom line is he chose to commit this heinous act. He targeted children. If that is the way you respond to hardship and struggle, you're a piece of shit.

Not everyone has the exact same life. I'm saying the hostile environment they grew up in is a reason why they were vulnerable enough to be radicalised. Other immigrants could have been rich already. Not everyone is the same

>he's english because he was born there
yeah and the Chinese consider me chinese eventhough I have white parents just because i was born there

stick your ISIS up your ass, cunt

Terrorism exists because of people programming others to kill in the name of something. In this case, the reason is based on the Qu'ran:

38. Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning).

39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

There's many other passages in the Qu'ran and Hadiths advocating for violence against non-Muslims. They are taught the base interpretation of these verses: to kill those who are not Muslim until the rest are Muslim.

>not a immigrant
Exactly why we should ban Islam period. All Muslims are suspects they do not integrate even if they are born here.

His allegiance lied with the Islamic State, not with Great Britain. His "nationality" was but a bunch of letters in a paper. "Nationality" in the twenty-first century is dead.

I long to return to the days when, to be Spanish, you had to feel Spanish, love Spain, know about Spain. And the same with every Western country.

We're fucked lads, we're fucked beyond recognition if we don't do something and fast.

Yes, he is BRITISH period.

Good shit man.

I can't wait till they put those ideas in movies and tv shows.

Oh wait, they already do.

It's a mass projection of mental illness onto those vulnerable enough as a catch all.

I didn't know his parents had ties to extremism. I stand by my last post anyway. I'm hardly a piece of shit

LSD is to MK Ultra as Jihad is to Islam

Saying he's British makes the case worse against Islam. All your proving is that Islam can successfully isolate born and bread Brits from their native culture. Islam is the larger threat.

>A lot of young, impressionable girls who had futures ahead of them are dead now

To be honest, given the concert, I think they probably didn't. However if they are not stopped eventually these asswipes will get at people who would have a future.

i.e. Talk to anyone who's ever done or tried LSD and chances are they'll know wtf MK Ultra is.

he was only born in britian becasue of migrants fucking idiot

Person im talking with is trying to claim radical christian terrorism is 94% of American terrorist attacks and that there barely isnt any radical islamic terrorist attacks. Mind giving me redpills and information to counter this?

Just stop talking to him.

Their triggered and are highly likely to cause you harm.

Just stop asking for it.

being called mohammed, having waxy yellowish skin and a huge hooked nose, and worshipping allah are all totally british traits. stop trying to divide us!

fuck you
nobody that would do something like that could be called Italian even if he was born in it, if his family was in it and if his entire life was spent living in this country
It's time to stop pretending that the vermin swimming in the gutter deserve anything but a bullet to the head