Why are liberals terrified of opposing viewpoints?

Why are liberals terrified of opposing viewpoints?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=MrCPIrs90eg
youtube.com/watch?v=R6BeRb_y5x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are wrong and the holocaust never happened

Because not adhering to their hive mind is racist

>totally not a cult.jpg

Because they're a cult. The more isolated the follows are, the better. And they should be made to cut contact with anyone who could sway them.

BASED SPIC MOM

arent you the same shit?

This is always hilarious to see on faceberg

>"Wow, just had to delete so many racist bigots from my friends list! I'm not interested in what they have to say!"

The lack of self awareness is breathtaking.

>I think they hate themselves even more
I have never met anyone more filled with self-loathing than a tranny

Because they are wrong on every logical and fact based level. They deal only in absolutes and emotion.

many of you may ask, 'how did this talented individual first begin to explore xir gender?'

well ask no longer folks

BEHOLD, THE BIRTH OF A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY

>gender binary
>colonialist

We're at the stage where we just throw around worse, aren't we?

>mfw not even entirely sure if this is real or edit

These comics are parody right?

>tfw that kid realized everything he just said was wrong

Yeah, like using "worse" instead of words

That's fucking retarded
> "Don't change your life just because of what someone says about you on the internet"
> Changes life based on what someone said to them over the Internet

Trannies need to go

is TWO GENDERS a parody?

What happens when these people hit 40?

the artist either parodies herself and doesn't know it or is trolling the fuck out of everyone

It's funny-weird that they treat their argument as if it's totally reasonable:

"I demand to have a law in place allowing me to use the bathroom of the opposite sex."

Yeah it has to be. Everyone of these comics is subtley mocking its own position, but I also wouldn't put it past leftists to unabashedly believe it.

what kind of comic portrays the protagonists as hysterical and the antagonists as reasonable?

Because they would have to take responsibility of their beliefs if there were a rival belief.

Fucking kek. They didn't even try to debate the biological fact that there are only 2 genders.

I really can't tell the difference between liberalism and satire any longer.

Because they don't want to think(They already have Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder, especially the Women), they just want to exist & die/be killed.

Which makes them the best pawns & useful/expendable Idiots for Power Structures.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

MAYO'ED

>this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MrCPIrs90eg

so he's admitting that his girlfriend is actually his boyfriend?

One written by a hysterical person with no self-awareness.

and a major part of the NWO agenda is pushing androgyny

I'm disappointed Egoraptor stopped animating after transitioning and started making shitty webcomics.

any problem with that you bigot

>her

her, him, whatever

Most sane people are terrified of the far-right.

>Talk to member of LGBTQ community
>"Doesn't bisexual imply there's only two genders?"
>"Haha, no. It means that a person is only attracted to two genders actually"
>"So what if you're attracted to three or four genders? Are you excluding trisexuals and quadsexuals from your group?"
>"Of course not, we're inclusive of everyone"
>"So why don't they have their own special letter?"
>"..."
>:^)

Seriously, throw things like that at them and imply they're being discriminatory. You either see the cognitive dissonance working over time or they show how tolerant they really are.
You can bamboozle them with their own arguments it's really fun.

>Got called transphobic
>Said I was trans
>They said I was just saying that
>Tell them they're oppressing me
>Told me I'm making light of a real condition
>Tell them they're being transphobic because how I look on the outside doesn't reflect what I AM on the inside
>Literally stuck

They're fucking moronic. The difference between how we argue and they argue is really telling. We at least require some sort of facts and/or proof to back up a position, which means anyone can join in as long as they offer some kind of facts and/or proof. But because they can only offer facts and/or proof that actually strengthens the opposition, they resort to making unprovable claims and because they're unprovable they take the moral high ground when you can't prove them wrong (you can show your facts and/or proof, but that means nothing in an emotional argument). The problem with this is that if someone uses it against you you're going to get hoisted with your own petard. The only way they can prove you wrong is by acting like everything they say they oppose.
I know I've made a generalisation of Sup Forums, but you get my point.

if you wouldn't date "her" you're a transphobe

Well to be fair I want to protect my kid from the message that things like masculinity are bad. Although I would let him hear it and then talk to him about it, I see where they're coming from.

xir you fucking bigot, the social justice police will be at your house shortly to detain, charge, and if necessary, execute you for hate speech.

Excellent post user.

how is this not an edit??? this fagot is the master of self-burns

No, the author is mentally ill.

>herself

I blame John Money.

Keep up the good work

dude she gets tons of money from liberal retards that support this shit. Idk what her patreon is but I'm pretty sure she gets thousands every month for making this sort of shit. If she's trolling liberals that's actually pretty funny but I think she really is being serious

>""""""""""she""""""""""

>can't recognize an autocorrect error

Fucking tism is strong with this one.

yeah he my bad

this faggot can't even draw properly

the best one is a comic where the boyfriend mentions how his mom doesn't like the tranny because """she's""" emotionally manipulative and trying to separate him from his family.

Upon hearing this the tranny starts crying and the boyfriend apologizes and promises not to talk to his mom anymore.

GOD ISNT REAL MORONS, ONLY GENDER IS REAL *tips girl-penis*

capcha 1.0 is always making me forget the danged pictures

what a fucking worthless tranny, real women hate each other, why would "she" cry if some bitch she probabally doesn't like disapproves of her?

Normies don't care. The demographic that's attracted to Sup Forums is unique in how it's naturally curious and intellectual and interested in knowing the objective truth value of things - normies are by and large not like this and don't really give a shit

lord have mercy

It was meant as a joke

He's so angry about throwing around words without meaning (and rightfully so) but his post misuses a word

I thought it was funny

youtube.com/watch?v=R6BeRb_y5x0

>heterosexuality had nothing to do with it

this is straight up dementia

Wtf!? This happened?

This one is just retarded. Boys learn very early on and have for years that boys are better and more loyal friends than girls. and kids that young hold hands all the time, usually because adults make them.
It's hilarious to think that he thinks he is making some profound point when really all he is doing is reinforcing that before puberty sets in boys prefer hanging out with boys and girls prefer hanging with girls. Thus making an argument that there is a primitive "biology" at work that makes us behave the way we do.

>twofuckinggenderscoops.jpeg

nigga XX or XY or XXY if you get unlucky

I'm not new to Sup Forums or a liberal, just trying to inform for the sake of improving your ability to debate with liberals.
Bisexual is to be attracted to both normal cisgender boys and normal cisgender girls. There are sexualities that involve being attracted to several genders but not all. I don't remember what these sexualities are called but they would be categorized under the "+" in "lgbtq+".

Because those opposing viewpoints are universally held by dangerous idiots.

Yaoi is cancer.

XXY usually only has medical complications and whats funny is most people don't know they have it until they reach 20, and there is no correlation between people with this genetic disease and being transgender. The only strong correlation between transgender to medical problems are psychological, usually childhood abuse and/or other serious trauma

What's your point? The appearance of at least one Y chromosome with a properly functioning SRY gene makes a male.

Bisexual has always meant attraction to both sexes of which there are only two as there are only two types of human involved in sexual reproduction, bisexuals can be attracted to trans people because they are still one of the two sexes.

a) her son is a tranny, and she's obligated to support him
b) he wants to sleep in the same room as the girls, and he's feeding her bullshit

Reverse searching the image seems to indicate it's a legit comic...so a) ?

Its hard living a lie, great effort must be made to insulate one's self from the truth.

Yeah, just like Ingegneri said, there are the greater men (philosophers, scientists), the mediocre men (normals), and the inhumans (criminals and other scum)

these are the individuals everyone fought for so they could be allowed to pee in the womens' room with little girls. neato.

no, he wants to go to a ~progressive~ co-ed summer camp with his tranny """girlfriend""". his mom is probably wondering if she can get his dad back into his life before he puts his dick in a tranny butt.

Nope. Leftists are actually that stupid.

What the fuck does colonialist even mean? Were the Brits sailing around the world conquering shit left and right just to make sure that everybody knew that if you have a dick, you're a boy?

Do these monstrous shitstains have any idea what the ingredients of their wordsalads actually mean?

Maybe if you didn't have a chin like Stan fucking Smith I could believe you.

the best part of this comic is how incredibly hacky it is. its so easy to edit and manipulate simply because of how shitty the art and lazy the text is (just a comic book font). makes me remember the days of law4kids

They are one of the two genders yeah, but they don't identify with their own gender. It comes down to that person's preference.

No--they're schizo normie satan-robots. Thus, the word-salad.

Fuck why do these cartoons always try to make trans people this fucked up retarded hybrid in between. Trans people prefer to pass fully as the sex they want to be. If anything this shit is an insult to them.

My point is that trans people like to make this an argument and it's not one because of what you just said.

Its threads like these that remind me the only people that use this board are sub-100 IQ fartsniffers

Triples. It's a three for one--first they get to establish the whole fat positivity meme, the tranny meme, and the faggot meme altogether. It's like everyone in these comics was loaded with estrogen in their fast food and now look like that bitch-tits guy from fight club.

For fucks sakes, the thing hasn't got a single female reproductive organ in "her". Can we stop calling it "she" and "her"? It's a insult to the REAL women out there.

James woods has a higher IQ than you and thinks you're a degenerate faggot.

FFS, this gender wars shit is fucking insane.

I mean really, society, what the fuck.

This is called being recalcitrant. Its not even worth addressing or paying any attention to. these people cant organize for shit and anyone in politics would have no trouble rolling over them and their incessant minging.

Fuck off leaf

FPBP

>colonialist

I don't get trannies, you can dress up like a girl without thinking you are one, I do

"colonialist" is a very common meme used by SJW-types and liberal arts courses now. It confused me at first, seeing them use it in contexts that don't make any sense, but it's just a buzzword like all their other words.

I think, basically, it means "culture". And they are arguing that "culture" is worthless and should not be imposed on anyone or anything.

What a fucking devil. I'd slit her throat with zero emotional response to her wailing.

Satan's a bitch.

Im a tranny and I can tell you that you are repressing

Is this person self aware? How hysterical are they?

WHY?