A libtard says muslims are only radicalised because of the US bombing them for oil: Your reply?

A libtard says muslims are only radicalised because of the US bombing them for oil: Your reply?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
youtube.com/watch?v=x6mcxFYQRdg
24ahead.com/blog/archives/001072.html
news.sky.com/story/police-chief-beheaded-and-others-killed-by-is-militants-in-philippines-10891687
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/qurayza.aspx
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Banu_Qurayza
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=98D4EBDDD1BDB158C26B86FB93A4B5D0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're 100% right

Muslims were beheading people before America was founded.

Japan got bombed worse and within a decade after were a technological and cultural powerhouse

>what is the Philippines

I'd ask them how the US managed to bomb oil fields in the year 800

Coptic Christians is my reply.

you are incorrect

Ask Charles Martel what oil is.

Pisslam was a genocidal hate-ideology bloodbath 1000 years before the US existed. Never once have these walking diseases ever peacefully co-existed with anyone else. Or even each other. The religion itself was ALWAYS an exercise in mindless violence.

Mohammed didn't march into mecca on a donkey healing people and preaching love and forgiveness

Sure but at least they did it to each other mostly. Nothing wrong with that.

It's more complicated than that but it sure is a supportive factor. I can imagine some of the folk radicalized because the bombs were dropped on their town and children were killed. If you kill a child of someone, or basically any loving family member, you got enemy for life mate.

You're right. Now let's not let them in if they're radicalized

Playing the blame game never gets anyone anywhere. The arab people were devoid of morals or intelligence. Their only allies were always themselves , they always betray and try to conquer. The US or the west for that matter just gave them a reason to rally their uneducated ignorant people into masses and fight. They should be left to their own devices and only get contacted for trade.

>Islam only started attacking the West since the 20th century

tell your friend hes a faggot and then never talk to him again

That guy is only trying to kill you because you fucked his wife, you should unlock the door

Ask her why she is defending a patriarchal religion, after all Mohammad was a Warlord who married a six year old then fucked her when she was 9.

Incorrect there is no radical component in Islam, it's just Islam. However the USA was responsible for some killings that SE them off or as well as the fact that they were responsible for creating more evil versions of Islam

This has been going on for thousands of years, not 10
sage

true

We know better, mick.

mohommad beheaded 600-800 jews who wouldn't convert to his new religion.

muh radicalisation

A mind controlled fuck child with no friends listens to everything his leader Trump tells him to believe. Your reply?

They have always been radicalized and tried to conquer other nations for hundreds of years. The US bombings just made it worse for todays situation.

This was essentially my response to the tard that said it to me. I don't know much about the wars so I just said it's irrelevant to our survival (which it is)

Hahaha thats a perfect analogy. Except its even worse its more like "That guy is only trying to kill you because your neighbour fucked his wife, you should unlock the door"

Good point

Do you mind answering that question lol I don't know much about the Philippines other than they have a good drug policy.

Im OP. This isn't a shill thread I hate muslims.

I'd remind him that the reason we voted trump in was for a heavier immigration policy and for that we were successful.

This
Good point, we need to nuke them.

>within a decade after were a technological and cultural powerhouse

That's because they stopped getting bombed, so let's stop bombing the middle east.

If we are bombing them for oil, why are we letting the vengeful people that we bomb into our countries? Might as well whole-ass imperialism.
Even if we decide that bombing them was bad, it is simply against our interests, and our offsprings interests, to let the vengeful into the country. I reject the notion that we should give them any reparations.

ddd

>Your reply?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

>fuck muslims

US wouldnt have to bomb them for the oil if they would just bomb themselves for us just so they could have the chance to be the one to collect the money from the sale.

If you're not dumb, this puts ISIS into perspective for you

youtube.com/watch?v=x6mcxFYQRdg

islam is a radical religion, so to be muslim is to be radicalized. their predates the US by over 1200 years

It is just irrelevant why they are angry. The important thing is to prevent terrorism in the country and to maintain homogeneity and a coherent group identity. They don't even work for cheap like Mexicans. They get on the dole and agitate.

My reply is "Pol btfo"

hitchcuck

>

Can we just start giving free helicopter rides already? The ones that aren't commies will be.

US? Is that what you kids call Israel these days?

>spartans fought sandniggers
>alexander the great fought sandniggers
>half of europe fought sandniggers in lepanto
>sandniggers got to siege vienna
boy sandniggers have been fighting capitalisms for over 2000 years

Fat faggot got cancer like a little bitch from being a whiny little atheist loser who smokes cigarettes

IslamHasBeenKillingPeopleForCetruies.Png

why do we let vengeful niggers stay in our country, and let vengeful loxist kikes have control our country?
we need to remove watermelon, kebab, taco, AND matzo

24ahead.com/blog/archives/001072.html
Muslims consider all land that Muslims have ever held to be their rightful clay, plus the rest of the world.

"watch bitter lake"

The first war the US fought as a nation was over Islamic terrorists. They forced everyone to pay them jizyah in exchange for not killing and enslaving them and Jefferson decided it was immoral to keep paying. They enslaved millions of Europeans and there's no telling how many were killed.

you're right

fpbp

Source?

>the crusades weren't about oil
>they attacked people before oil

america paid for japan's reconstruction

Can you even bridge the gap with the sort of people OP describes, who interpret historu moralistically, as if God was looking on and accounting for every grievance against some group, and then try correcting for each grievance? There is an attitude that what happened to the Natives and Aboriginees is sad and a shame on the nation. What is sad and shameful is that they feel any shame at all.

>Do you mind answering that question lol I don't know much about the Philippines other than they have a good drug policy.

The island of Mindanao in the Philippines is now martial law'd
City of Marawi (Pop. 200k) has been overrun by ISIS and people are being killed/beheaded
Military is planning counter offensive

news.sky.com/story/police-chief-beheaded-and-others-killed-by-is-militants-in-philippines-10891687

I am from a village in the middle of Burma... ate snakes and leaves to survive, why are so you uneducated? Fucking nigger.

The Barbary wars.....that's literally what happened. Open a history book.

id reply that he might have a point but why attacking yurope all the fucking time when they didnt want to be part of the bush wars era, why saudi arabia and the richest muslim countries don't even want muslim refugees and why isis is still claiming their revendications via twitter and still not banned, don't you love your culture and nation ? if not , howabout you go help them in the desert, because i'm not falling anymore for the white guilt

In a way, they are correct, and in fact Wahhabism is a reactionary ideology. We're always attacked by Wahhabists. The Manchester bomber's mosque, Dibsbury mosque, was a Wahhabi mosque.

Ask the libtard why we shouldn't just stop bombing them then and then letting them in when some are justifiably angry. Remind them that Hillary is a Muslim killer.

I dont understand the second line you wrote? Do you think the libtard is pro-bombing them but also pro-immigration? They're not.

Also I keep telling them about awful stuff Hillary does and they just say theyre not big on Hillary then (but I know they would have voted for her)

>Hillary is a Muslim killer.
wtf? i am now #hillaryartillery

Fuck Muslims. Islam was founded as a death cult when Mohammed himself beheaded a whole Jewish village. Like 800 people.

sounds based

The difference is that they surrendered. Meanwhile the sand niggers are back at it again with the allahu akbar.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/qurayza.aspx

even more based

This is false. Muslims were radicalized attacking countries since the 1970s.

The united states only created a power vacuum by topping dictators and funding rebels. The le invade for oil meme only applies to a short time in the Iraq war.

Agree with them.

Muslims hate western world because western world, especially America, bombs the shit out of middle east.

Now I'm not sympathising with isis, but you have to see their side of the thing. They hate us for real reasons.

Here's a list of hadiths that confirm it.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Banu_Qurayza

It's also an historical fact that even Wikipedia is forced to mention.

“The Jews were made to come down, and Allah’s Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men. As they were being taken in small groups to the Prophet, they said to one another, ‘What do you think will be done to us?’ Someone said, ‘Do you not understand. On each occasion do you not see that the summoner never stops? He does not discharge anyone. And that those who are taken away do not come back. By God, it is death!’ The affair continued until the Messenger of Allah had finished with them all.”
Al-Tabari, Vol. 8, p. 35,

They were already radicalized because of their religion. But attacking the US and others is yes, because we went and interfered in their countries.

>not utilizing nuclear power

We goofed.

this nigga a real man, he ate fucking SNAKES to survive.

I hope that all of the miseries in your life are somehow resolved, i wish you all the best in life.

Actually, it is because the west (israel,england,usa) have spent trillions helping Saudis spread wahabbism. Has nothing to do with oil and everything to do with controlling territory between the middle east and Eurasia.

Oh this fuckhead can't even get his entire story right. Shit's been going on since the collapse of the Ottoman Empire and the Triple Entente splitting it up along arbitrary geographic, opposed to national or ethnic, borders for -- you guessed it -- oil!

BP's more to blame for Islamic radicalization in the 20th Century than anything the US did in that time frame. And that's counting Operation Ajax, because BP -- named the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company at the time -- bullshat the UK government into provoking the US into doing it.

Of course that'd be the same Ottoman Empire that kept invading Europe for the better part of a millennia, so YMMV.

Remember that Islam is the only way we could destroy the degeneracy around the globe

you realize you can make one equally as long for all the violent passages in the bible, right?

>A libtard says muslims are only radicalised because of the US bombing them for oil: Your reply?
Jihad started in the 7th century

>Sure but at least they did it to each other mostly.
you need to learn some history. here is an easy-to-read book for beginners: gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=98D4EBDDD1BDB158C26B86FB93A4B5D0

I'm sure it's something of a factor. But it's basically an excuse to do what they would do anyway, what they've always done. They invade, conquer and enslave. And when their enemy is to powerful they infiltrate slowly until one day there are enough of them in their host country to rise up and take over. "Radicalization" implies that this is not the normal state of being for a plurality, if not a majority of Islam.

>A libtard says muslims are only radicalised because of the US bombing them for oil: Your reply?

That's exactly what happened. Then you take in refugees and they bomb shit here too. Never should've disturbed that hornets nest and half the shit that goes on today wouldn't be our problem.

If anything it would've been Russia's problem, Afghans used to hate Russia

jesus, you really do need some history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
muslims were even raiding the coasts of ireland long before the US began bombing them.
>Reports of Barbary raids and kidnappings of those in Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, England, Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland, and as far north as Iceland exist from between the 16th to the 19th centuries.
look up the sack of baltimore to read about muslim pirates capturing an entire irish village and selling them into slavery.

Well, USA developed and financed Taliban, Islam in Iran, Saddam, evil saudis and dictators in Bahrain. Bombed the shit out of countries and civilians. I know Americans are pretty selective with their history and don't understand why a young man want to bomb an American city after an american drone erased all of his family member on a wedding.

>We haven't poured billions into Iraq and Afghanistan in aid, kit and training in an attempt to bring them into at least the medieval age.

What do you mean by this?

Manchester is an European city in ENGLAND you muslim piece of shit

My reply? Go open a fucking history book at a random century.

The filthy pedophile worshipers that are called mudslimes were 'radicalized' far before America was even independent.

My best one, I'd say is the siege of Cyprus (1571), and how they treated the garrison, governor Bragadin, and the population.

tl;dr:
> Roaches were besieging Famagosta, Venetian stronghold.
> Manage to lose 50,000 men out of 250,000 during the siege to a garrison of 9,000 soldiers, who was out of supply and outgunned.
> After months of siege, promise and swear on the filthy quran that the population and the garrison will be free to go to Crete if they surrender
> Starved and without reinforcements, Venetians accept the terms of safe conducts.
> Suddenly, Taqiyya, it was a ruse all along
> Slay the wounded, horribly torture Bragadin, flay him alive, rape and enslave everyone
> WE DIDN'T DU NUFFIN

Funny thing: if you search for 'muslim atrocities cyprus', (((search engines))) show up FIRST several supposed massacres by the greeks in the XIX century, THEN at 4th result you get the atrocities committed by the mudslimes.

It's true. Muhammad was a pretty chill dude until we sent a B2 bomber through the darpa portal and dropped bombs on his goats.

not in afghanistan no

america has interest in keeping the drug trade alive there, the aid is mostly to keep the local warlords shut

Jews control our military. They should only attack jews.

Proofs?

IDK, that's the problem. They SAY they aren't "pro-bombing" them, but in a democracy, it's your vote that directly led to the leader who got in a bombed them. I had brought up Hillary's war mess to a bunch of liberal women who said "Hillary only lost cuz misogyny" and I said and even after Libya, she wants to bomb Syria. They said "it's horrible and it's just so negative I can't think about it." I view these sort of Liberals as stick-their-head-in-the-sand hypocrites and I loathe them and I think they contribute more to the wars than the flag-waving yahoos shouting "bomb the muzzies!"

They should hand over the oil peacefully and none of this would have happened

thats a correct view but its a short term one, the long term view includes us vs russia proxy wars more than oil

>only radicalised because of the US bombing them for oil: Your reply?
only a muslim can convince a muslim of the peaceful interpretation of islam. this is not the US responsibility. mudslimes out now.

ask where islam has ever migrated to without beheading dissenters, and ask if any culture has ever survived islamic migration without converting?

Isn't the Middle East shit ever since Alexander the Great destroyed the Persian empire?

Both are abrahamic faiths