We're going to impeach Trump. Who's with us!

We're going to impeach Trump. Who's with us!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CM8qv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the process of impeachment is straightforward
Is this female ignorance or liberal lunacy?

> Impeach means new election
Wut

if Trump is impeached what is stopping hillary from being impeached like her husband?

>Gorsuch murdered by the same people who killed Scalia
>9th circuit, using same logic it used to overturn the president's authority on travel as it relates to national security, decides to overturn the First Amendment and enact hate speech laws directly from the bench
>Pence is arrested for homophobia and forced to resign as VP
>facing strong internal pressure from prominent Republicans, Trump has no choice but to select Jeb Bush to be his new vice president
>CIA hires five guys to break into DNC headquarters on behalf of Trump's campaign and get caught, triggering a chain reaction that makes its way all the way to the president
>facing impeachment over the scandal, Trump resigns and passes the torch to Bush
>46th President of the United States, John Ellis "Jeb!" Bush
Slow and steady.

>Bernie can still win!

>9th circuit, using same logic it used to overturn the president's authority on travel as it relates to national security, decides to overturn the First Amendment and enact hate speech laws directly from the bench

Requires a convention of states

Jew dyke just mad her daughter not a muff diver. I hope this cunt finds her way into an oven.

>Sup Forums pol lol 2
fuck off

It's unfair how hard they are stoking a case of blue balls to their constituents. No evidence to support impeachment of Trump, yet somehow pence will get swept away too, and then the GOP majority in the house and senate will be happy to abandon all rules and protocols (and power) and vote to have a special election.

can our politicians and pundits even pass a civics class?

*Line of Succession teleports behind you*
*unsheaths 16 Republicans*
Heh, nothing personal kid

they only need all the marxists they've been sending to "fascism resistance training camps" to riot

It won't be a lawful takeover if they to try for one. They only need to win then present the false evidence once it's over

>"republicans"

same fucking niggers

>being so far removed from the hierarchy that you don't have a single party member in the continuity of government
>yet there's multiple independents
Must suck being that impotent and stupid

>ever doubting slow and steady

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Jeb doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing

>Literally half the US government assassinated to destroy the entire line of succession
>Clinton mysteriously left alive

It's HER turn!

>Clinton
>managing to beat anything more popular than Syphilis in an election

I think there is a hilariously critical flaw in every single step of this plan.

weird liberals and their fantasies.

Anything's a straight line if the path you plot goes right through the barricades of possibility and reality, but good luck walking it.

Oh god that's fucking stupid

>special election
how?

also look at my captcha

Fucking lunatics

I'd rather have syphilis than Clinton as president to be honest family

against all enemys foreign and domestic, that the constitution shall not perish from the earth

To Arms men

>Impeachment means he'll lose his office

Liberals, everybody.

Reminder that this lesbian cunt wants to indoctrinate her daughter into being a dyke just like her two mommies:

archive.is/CM8qv

It doesn't, but it could happen if enough people went along with the idea. Neither Pence nor Ryan are getting out of this unscathed, maybe leaping far enough down the line of succession is the thing that'll trigger it. I don't see Hillary or Bernie making a win out of that though.

why would anyone WANT their kid to be gay? why would you want your kid to experience not being able to produce a child with someone they love? these people are maddening i cant believe they actually have support. just burn my fucking country to the ground, those left may be able to salvage a decent country with can do spirit, and those without will be left behind.

It's over! Drumpf is finished!11

6. civil war

>I’m going to support my daughter, whatever choices she makes.

Oh yeah she's totally forcing her daughter to be a dyke.

He has a trust worthy face, strong and manly. I´ll support him.

>(((Kohn)))

Goddammit. She's my sister's hero. My sister who stopped speaking with me after Trump won. These people have become monsters.

Sorry, let me check my privilege --

YOU GO GIRL

>after Hillary takes control of military assets

A little late there

this teenage dude probably gets no pussy so he tweets about Trump to get his frustrations out.

(((Kohn)))

>call election
>clinton
for a democracy you fuckers sure are missing the point.

UKIP had a massive lead by votes but didn't win by seats and you don't see us chimping out.

damn, I don't think republicans ever reached these levels of delusional butthurt during obongo

>1. hey drump ur mean go away thanks lol
>2. omg crisis
>3. we need a new election even though that's not how this works at all
>4. arbitrary candidates
>5. clinton lost to an extremely divisive candidate but surely she will beat an established one

>impeach president
>somehow this negates the will of the people and allows new elections
sorry no mrs jewess this is not reality

Orrin Hatch will be the president.

>(((Kohn)))

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

>Sally (((((((((((((((((((((((((((Kohn)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

It wasn't the will of the people, Vladimir Putin personally hacked the javascript of every voting machine in the United States on his laptop the night of the election, you just don't understand anything. As expected from a racist fascist sexist nazi

>if you get impeached you're removed from office
>if you get arrested you're sent to the chair

>This is how Hillary can still win

Used to be Funny
Then it was just Sad
Now...Now it is just creepy.

Fine about Trump but why the fuck would Pence be impeached?

They failed yet again to frame Trump for releasing "secret intel" to Russia.
They will never impeach him, this talk is so damn autistic its making my head spin.

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,
>MADAME

Hey at least MSNBC is winning in the ratings.

>((Kohn))

7. President Ivanka.

SHILL THREAD ONE POST BY OP. DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS AND WRITE SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IF YOU MUST WRITE SOMETHING!

CHECK OUT FIRST THREAD

If they impeach Trump, I honestly hope they remove the next five in line, and we end up with a President Mattis. Liberals would not be able to do shit about him, and the butthurt would be amazing.

Why do they always look like retarded ducks?

What did it mean by this?

That was a funny day she made that tweet.

The entire internet memed her into embarrassment.

God I hate this bitch so much, everytime I see her ugly fucking face I want to scoop her eyes out with burning hot spoons and choke her to death by shoving pickles down her throat.

>Republitards are so homophobic, like they think we're going to try to turn their kids gay or something
>mfw

> Ryan vs Clinton
> president Clinton

Kek Ryan will still win that shit in a land slide, you can run Clinton against a rabid dog and will have our first rabid dog president.

Rabid dog is pro wall and anti globalist just saying

6. Civil War

What's the difference?

> mfw 16 years from now the girl falls in love with a white boy

>german chocolate bar girl wants to impeach American president

okay...

God what a cute little manlet.

Why are guys under 6' so adorable :3

>These people have become monsters

These people were always monsters.

Hey Marco

>impeachment =/= removal from office
(see: clitonne's jew blowjob
>even if he were impeached, it would take years to take him to task of whatever he gets fingered for
the wheels of justice have yet to be invented in corruptestine era burgerland
>it's far more likely he himself would step down
coz he's a whining faggot geriatric in the throes of the onset of alzheimer's (and his mail order bride is itching for a divorce)
>the forthcoming concocted wars and "terror" will distract the gormless goy
gg

>Implying you aren't brainwashing children and reeing them to be freaks such as yourselves
Just KYS you contribute nothing to humanity

There's a reason why that shit's illegal here.

>Ryan v Clinton
>President Clinton

Ryan would win in a landslide

>implying Trump could even handle an impeachment

It would damage him too much emotionally. He'll resign and get a Pence pardon before that ever happens. Trump values his name and brand too much to stick with it through actual trial and tribulation.

Doesn't have the balls to do it. Never did.

Go.
Try.
And avoid the frontlines.

op you a brit you aint got no right to intefere with us politics.

I used to think that all the old Lithuanian people in my neighborhood were kinda nasty for saying the Jews deserved to be wiped off the face of the earth but now I think the Jews deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth.

>call special election
Bwahahahahahahahaha.
Of all the retard that is the worst.

OP got typical clinton logic getting involved in things that dont involve them stop being a psycopath.

Yeah, get it done! First, whoever "we" are, will need to win a large number of seats in the House and the senate. Then, Trump must commit some kind of crime, like maybe selling 20% of our uranium to Russia, or negotiating and signing some kind of climate treaty without getting congressional approval. Should be easy. Oh, and you will need to become American citizens first, too.

PRISONER

Fear not yanky brothers and sisters ,Us Brits will handle this crap if kicks off in the UK. Theres a reason we have survived over 1000 yrs worth of fighting.

Is this the tranny endgame? They think they can all up change anything if they dont like it?

Shut the fuck up, subject.

Hurr guys we'll just ignore the presidential line of succession, and install our corporate god-puppet, and that won't trigger a violent civil war in which most of my family and friends are killed hahahalol

Manny kids need to stop posting.

Good luck with that. (Your shit's not funny anymore and y'all are way past your expiration date.)

Dunno, don't care.

In the off chance that her scenario does play out, we should all commit officially to killing her. You know, assuming the law collapses and all of that good stuff first. It's not illegal if the law doesn't rule anymore. I'm gonna shave her head and plug her nose and mouth hair by hair until she suffocates to death! You know, hypothetically.

Seriously though, do these retards not realize the kind of Hell they'd be inviting upon themselves in such a scenario? They would 100% not make it out alive without leaving the U.S. immediately and staying far away forever.

Lol literally calling for a coup. Destroy these people. Annihilate them. They are traitors to your nation.

Oh noooo, keep making Seth Rich threads, quick!

>her

Now that is just sad.

>call special election

umm... sorry sweetie, but there's nothing about calling a special election in the Constitution, ok hun?

She could still be president!
Match me!

Why do people persist in the fantasy that there is such a thing as a "special" presidential election?

One supposes that if there were an election, and it weren't in the constitution, that it would be special?

You'd have to impeach and convict the entire line of succession for there to be a constitutional crisis.

What she meant was
>impeach Trump and Pence
>trial lasts until after the next Congress takes its place
>Trump and Pence are convicted and removed form office
>new Democratic leader of the house takes the presidency

>no grasp of what it takes to impeach a VP
>no recognition that speak of the house is Republican
>no recognition of what constitutes a constitutional crisis

These people are hopeless.

>(((Kohn)))