Story time pol

Story time pol.

My lady went to London, france, and is currently in Amsterdam. She got harassed in Paris by some dark skinned gentlemen when she decided to foolishly walk back to her apartment alone. She said they sounded middle eastern and that they were yelling at her and catcalling her. They followed her for a little and only stopped after a nice priest came and helped her out since she was lost and crying.

I wish I were making shit up. I wish Europe wasn't as fucked. I'm so upset.

What are we going to fucking do?

start up RWSS and start going on the lookout for ragheads doing that shit but then again these are the same people that wanted the """"refugees"""" there in the first place

I dunno probably immigrate to a different plane- oh wait almost all of NASA employees are inexperienced dipshit White women because you faggots really want dem diversity points,you're fucked,sorry.

>What are we going to fucking do
>not being black-pilled
what are you, 20?

PART

yes

>letting your woman go out in public alone
>letting your woman travel abroad alone
you're not a man, you're a cuck
a white woman's place is in her white man's kitchen, barefoot, and pregnant with the man's 5th white child

fucking degenerates, would you sort yourselves out already?

AND

PARCEL

> Sup Forums
> girlfriend

nope

Ask her how her diversity yes! Upbringing has clouded her views on the real world

We need to stop talking. We need to start taking action. I'm being serious, there's no other solutions. We cannot solve this politically since we'll be playing into the Jews game.

It doesn't matter in what way, we just need to get rid of them however we can as common people. Do not hide your power level. Get physical. The time of waiting is over.

I just don't want to import third world savages into Europe or the states. I don't want to import cowards and evil men from the Middle East that can't fight for their homeland out of fear and gutlessness. I don't want to further disarm the men of Europe that only wish to defend their land and women.

Take back the reigns of our homes and assume the mantle of the defenders of Europe!

She went with her classmates and Uncle and Aunt.

Shut the fuck up retard.

What are you waiting for? What's this "we" shit? Go do it already

I haven't waited you fat cunt. I've done things, but 99% of Sup Forums are just beta whiny losers who complain and aren't willing to get physical.

>Why aren't you fighting the Islamic invaders that I got manipulated into welcoming with signs two years ago, user?
>None of your god damned business you stupid bitch
THE ROAST IS TOAST

>My lady went to London, france, and is currently in Amsterdam
this sounds like a classic case of banging random guys on a european vacation. some shitskins harrassing her should be the least of your worries m8

Keep promoting separation till the normies get it

"things"

get a boat that can cross the sea and make sure it is fast and can carry weapons

one day you will need to aid us

not memeing

>what are we going to do?
Fuck and breed with Arabs. Dilute their bloodline. Make them more white.

>letting your woman go travel by herself in foreign countries

fucking cuck, you deserve everything you get. She's probably already fucked around too and then puts on the crocodile tears to trick your stupid ass

A little off topic here.
I'm watching midnight in Paris right now.
It was filmed in 2011.
Paris used to be beautiful. What a shame.

>what are we going to do?
Fuck and breed with more Arabs. Dilute their bloodline. Make them more white.

Hi nupol. How's it going?

>Fuck and breed with Arabs

Scroll up and read my previous reply, autists.

Super. Just got back from Amsterdam. Fucked some chick from the US

Degeneracy. Can't wait for Europe to fall.

not going to happen m8. all this faggotry in the media and influence from your degenerate hollywood culture turned us into giant pussies

maybe sometime in the future all financialy stable europeans will migrate to the USA and then they can all be gay together while europe gets taken by the shitskins

Some of them are HOT you gay faggot. Besides, most white American women are shit tier.

>Not realizing that "his" woman is probably on her way back stateside with a little ackbar growing in her. She may have told you about the mean minorities that catcalled her, but she won't tell you about the one that seduced her and fucked her senseless without a condom on.

>frogposter

definite cuck, have a good day

It will be there when you die

The continent of Europe will still be there, no one probably denies that. The spirit of Europe, what made it unique, that essence that brought the industrial revolution, the scientific method, enlightenment in general- That will be gone. Another fifty years and whites will be an endangered species, a hundred and they will be gone.

I rest easy knowing that the soulless chinese will avenge us in their own way, not intentionally of course, but (((They))) will probably be exterminated by China sometime in the future, their brown hordes enslaved.

how long does Europe have have before shit hits the fan?

Hol up

>black guys stalking wife
>priest helping wife
>wife all alone
>wife now in amsterdam

lordy lordy
Amsterdam isn't a real improvement of Paris, she ought to watch out when going out since it's not rare to have people being drugged and dragged into nightclubs here.

>My lady went to London, france, and is currently in Amsterdam

Dump her. She went to Europe without you so she could get fucked.

>their brown hordes enslaved.
no, we don't need slaves when we have automation coming.

15 years, i.e. one Muslim generation

>gril goes to europe without her man
Meh she was already busy fucking every dude that crossed her path, I doubt she would have minded getting raped OP.

he'll never get it, he's institutionally cucked
have fun raising ahmed jr the mongrelblob, cuck

Hm, yeah could be about right. Jesus. Guess I need to try and move in that time. I need somewhere cheap and relatively safe. How's russia these days, or will they be going down the shitter too?

>she went with her friend's stacy and chad while her Uncle and Aunt paid for her trip.

The question you should be asking is if her relatives are paying for her and she is going with her classmates... why didn't they invite you?

I recommend the American upper Midwest, i.e. North Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, or New England, I.e. Maine, Vermont

Fucking hell you guys are trying really hard to make me insecure.

It was a school trip. She went with family.

Keep trying though it's pretty fucking funny.

>woman walking alone in the street
You kuffars are asking for it

Because the school paid for it (Top 10 student) and she was only allowed to invite blood relatives.

Quit focusing on the fucking "XDDDD ur getting cucked kiddo" bullshit

Nothing. Look at election results everywhere except for the UK. This is what the people want. They decided to go down that path. Nothing can be done at this point. It's ogre now.

Don't go to Europe. I've had it this place. I'm leaving Britain.

If she gets raped don't count on her telling you for weeks or even months

She might even sleep with you after she gets raped without even telling you it happened, exposing you to who knows what stds and all kinds of shit.

You think I'm kidding? This literally happened to me.

Become a cop and have enough power to be legally allowed to fuck with sub human trash.