Brit/pol/ - Going Outside Used To Be Fun edition

>Bomber pictured on CCTV in Manchester's Arndale centre just days before attack wearing backpack.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539162/Bomber-pictured-wearing-backpack-Arndale-Centre.html

>5 or 6 people dead after incident on M6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536642/Five-people-killed-crash-M6.htm

>Roger Moore (89) dead
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40018422
archive.is/7OIVK

>Threat level raised to critical, having been merely severe since 2014
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX
mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels
archive.is/VdBlq

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
archive.is/XOdzA

>7 in 10 brits support One World Government(tm)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html
archive.is/8aKlJ

>Monuments around the world [once again] display the Union Jack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/world-monuments-illuminated-british-flag-tribute-manchester/
archive.is/MGiv3

Other urls found in this thread:

babylonbee.com/news/isis-lays-arms-katy-perrys-impassioned-plea-like-just-co-exist/
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k
youtube.com/watch?v=UM9eObfOWq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for PAKIS OUT

>been invited out to an election party
>wanted to stay in and watch it with brit/pol/

wwyd?

nth for PAKIS OUT

babylonbee.com/news/isis-lays-arms-katy-perrys-impassioned-plea-like-just-co-exist/

nth for tfw no brit/pol/ bf

Any fit birds there?

Begin purchasing firearms.

Thanks for talking to me guys, God bless you all.
Good-by.

Help me make improvements, change possible pictures.

Need a picture for Preusse.

>election party
Sounds shit.

how the fuck did Trump not help you guys in the Brexit negotiations?

Even the EU leader said he would try and instigate a texas and ohio independence revolution Because Trump helped in Brexit negotiations

Go to the party and sit in the corner browsing pol from your phone like the loser you are

Brit/pol/ original memeposters report in

It's fucking disgusting on Newsnight how much these mentally ill fucking traitorous cunts literally orgasm after these attacks

>everyone's been brought together
>everyone's loving each other
>we're all in this together. It's heartening to see.

FUCKING THESE PEOPLE SHOULD HANG FROM FUCKING LAMPPOSTS.

Depends on the politics of the other guests

Stay in and watch it with brit/pol/ m80, when all your normie scum friends are saying stupid stuff like "omg the tories will cut migration" (they wont, not that it would be a bad thing) and "well at least UKIP lost badly" you will wish you were here.

Get some food and some drinks and a laptop and sit in front of your TV with us.

>in the Brexit negotiations?
They haven't started yet...

>Randposters

>Thatcherites

Look up Section 11(4) of the firearms act.

I will never stop Hitchens posting. He gets closer to many of the issues that most.

>election party

What does this involve? Is it just a normal party with the election on the telly or do you actually do something interesting?

The guy who keeps posting pics of the comedian and shitting on anyone who votes

This is like being in a fucking dystopia. I can't believe what's fucking happening in our land.

The Canadians and Australians

Or just the commonwealth shitposters in general

How do you do my fellow brits?

>he helped you through Brexit negotiation

It hasn't even started yet lol. He's already put the EU ahead of the UK in the trade queue.

thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k

Trump didn't even understand the EU. Merkel had to keep correcting him when he requested to make trade deal directly with Germany. He's likely just found out he can trade with 27 countries in one go and realised how much more simple it is to do that and reach a market of 500 million than trade with us directly and reach a market of 60 million. I'm sure he will get around to giving us a trade deal at some point in the future, although I doubt it's a priority and I doubt the terms will be beneficial to us.

>Man United fans out tonight in the city celebrating their Europa League win

tell me again why our race and civilisation doesn't deserve to be annihilationed

Are you going to an hero de silva?

Tripfags
Larping hitlerboos

that fucking chicken shop kid can hardly be described as human

imagine having a low enough IQ that you literally never get tired of eating garbage fried chicken

He didnt help shit, most of the country thought Hilary would win and voted regardless

>Randposters and Thatcherites
Seconded

What is the problem with that?

>and realised how much more simple it is to do that

Getting a trade deal with the EU is a long fucking way from simple.

SEIG HAIL MY FELLOW WHITE ARYAN BROTHERS

>DUDE WEED CAUSES BAD STUFF LMAO

It'll be almost completely forgotten in a week or so. We're all husks.

What's wrong with Hitchensposting? Granted, when it comes to terrorist attacks he's fucking retarded, he's fine aside from that.

Cheer up mate they might get drunk and attack a mosque

Move to Northern Ireland

>DUDE LIKE WEED DOESN'T DO ANYTHING BAD LMAO

>a week

try tomorrow. Status quo is already in place.

It will take weeks of daily attacks before we realize we fucked up as a nation, and by that time it will be far too late to do anything about it.

>tfw no bf to move innawoods with and hide from the modern dystopia

It does. Don't ignore it. Never has he said that it is exclusive.

Proceed to acquire ballistic weaponry.
It doesn't really count as a meme if you force it every night lad.

Looks like this threads lost its oomph.

I'm off lads.

God bless our nation and our people. Dark times indeed.

only if they bring back the black and tans

>he thinks it doesn't

>Northern Ireland is now normal

When was this?

Actual Autistic people

>tfw working on that right now

Not likely, but I`m not a silva, just that it seems odd, the discord thing.
We talk freely here.

I booked time off work so I can stay up all night shitposting.

What picture should I use?

>So it turns out Salman Abedi was a Cannabis user.

feel sorry for the dad desu its a shame that only a handful of radicals make all muslims look bad desu look at the father he didnt expect it he was just a normal peaceful bloke but then his son paints a bad picture for the rest of muslims lads its a shame desu now stupid white christians will ritaliate on innocent muslims as a result smdh desu

>Ulster isn't mentioned at all

This is just listing the people of britpol.

londonderry? lol go die proddy, it's just derry.

They are sociopaths. They get an almost sexual thrill out of it.

I'm off to Rome for a week in August. Can't help but feel Italy hasn't had a terror attack? Why might this be?

Don't want to get enriched while I'm browsing the wonders of the old world.

Corbyn's problem is he's too decent and honest for politics. The Tories, their corporate backers and their MI5 mates have always rigged things in their favour. Establishment always wins in this servile, cap-doffing toy-town of a country. Except in 1945 but that's another story (soldiers who'd seen the world, fought and bled weren't about to put up with fat, old, upper-class, drunken Churchill shit any longer)

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=UM9eObfOWq4

Weed is better than any other medecine, take the redpill virgins

discord
.gg
/KW3uR3

I pulled a map off of google images, I can't be fucked editing it
Hows that wahhabist mosque in Dublin doing?

Based.
Russians did the same thing after Bataclan.

DEFINITELY the Randposter. Throw Preusse and latest tripcunt 'Eddie' on there for good measure, with his Raoul Moat/Watchmen fetish.

Atlee was pretty establishment m8

>feel sorry for the dad desu

didn't read past this, know the post is probably bait, but still, kill yourself

side note, today I convinced my own 55 year old mummy that the only way to solve this is forced deportations and mass executions

I'm sorry for offending you lad

>How DARE people not be terrorised!

It's like they don't even understand the point of terrorism!

Top kek his dad has ties to al qaeda or something doesnt he?

>urrr he was british born
>racists btfo

>"But I'm a real girlfriend, user. I mean, you can't move in with a fake girlfriend, right? Speaking of us moving in together, I have something I have to tell you..."

What do?

It is like most drugs, a regression toward the mean. The first few times a kid smokes weed, it's because they want to experience something new. The rest of their lives they smoke weed to get back to a feeling they barely remember having.

News at 10:
>NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

Back to you Fiona.

>bomb eventually gets dropped on Assad forces instead

>Shit Tory manifesto
>Dementia tax
>Maybot shortcircuiting when Andrew Neil asks what her favourite colour is
>Known terrorist allowed to launch an attack due to severely cut emergency services (cut during May's time as HS)

Has Jez got it in the bag?

what does it say about crossbows?

you think his dad didn't know ffs?

get real

I bet some cunty twat will send a letter of complaint to the RAF about this

Weed is addictive in less than 12%

>THESE PEOPLE WANT TO FRIGHTEN US DON'T GIVE IN

No they don't, they want to fucking kill us. This "want us to fight back" nonsense is funamentally civic in nature

>when the Islamic terrorist clearly inspired by radical Islam smoked weed sometimes

>Ahmed was a good boy, went to mosque every day, volunteered for charities
>One day, on the way to dropping off some tins at the foodbank he caught a whiff of some stray cannabis smoke
>This sent him into a violent rage, mowing down pedestrians and going on a stabbing spree
Many such cases!

Are you actually a cuckold?

But she wants to be your cuckquean.

This, definitely.

>authority vanishes
>moral values slip
>multiculturalism spreads
>people start to adopt Jamaican/American rap culture
>the vast materialistic influence spreads, and people engage in drugs because of the previous reasons
>immigrants are encouraged to come, but are allowed to set up their own communities for previous reasons
>because these people's children realise that there is no authority anymore, they participate in the 'culture'
>the drugs affect their minds, the 'culture' rips away all meaning, and suddenly, because we are tolerant, Islam is now a favoured alternative
>people are then surprised when these people do extreme acts to attempt to atone for their past deeds

I'm sure it makes you forget about your problems quite well.

You make it sound so /comfy/. It is, but you make it sound it too.

Same as a Eurovision Party. Just a piss up with occasional commentary about what's happening on TV. Sounds like something I'd hate to go to. Mainly because everybody would piss me off with their total lack of understanding and massive levels of cuckoldry.

This guy looks suspicious as hell. How did he not get stopped and searched?

Reminder Hitchens is a Jewish JIDF kike trying to stop young white men from reproducing

Be sure to smear it with bacon grease to ensure no paradise for them! Make those bombs Haram-ified!

>they want to fucking kill us

22 out of 65 million? They really need to step up their game, then.

>being this degenerate

fuck no son

>start drinking whole milk while you bicycle to evensong in a smug, racist way

Just actually think about it - Tim Farron - publicly or not - is currently the highest ranking Christian, British politician, opposed to gay marriage.