Are there any real rednecks left in the US?

Are there any real rednecks left in the US?

If yes, where can I find them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVP_OKynzIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know, do you think I look like some bumfuck shit-kickin hick to you?

Georgia.

My dad works with a guy who won't take a five-dollar bill in his change because it has Lincoln on it. He demands five singles.

That's pretty redneck, in my opinion.

Samburg, TN would be a good place to start.

literally all over the south and midwest...
and rural parts of the coasts

such a stupid fucking question

West Virginia, Alabama, and Mississippi

I live in Texas, we're still full of rednecks. All of the south/midwest is full of rednecks.

I remember shortly after 9/11, some redneck called a girl in our class "Mexican" and she said "Actually, I'm half Honduran and half Nicaraguan" and the redneck said "Wow. Tell your friends to stop bombing us."

Redneck user here. I drive a pickup truck, wear camo 24/7, drink real USA beer and have fucked 3 of my cousins. Get outside of the city you faggot.

I'm a Midwesterner. I don't think this is true. People here, especially whites, tend to be more educated, non-religious, and leaning liberal.

based

So basically everywhere?
Are rednecks really worthless low iq trash or just simple living folks who don't fall for jewish degeneracy?

I thought that Georgia is populated mainly by niggers, since Atlanta is full of apes

Can african-american be redneck as well btw?
Don't be mad, I thought rednecks are meme and nearly-extinct now

Literally all over dude go to any red county in the U.S. Got to the South, go to any rural areas. This is redneck country. There's more rednecks here than anywhere else man

Oh, and also, my dad was a hardcore redneck. He wore overalls everyday and knew every nigger joke in the book. I remember when I was a kid, we had a yard sale and barely anyone showed up, so he stuck two sandwich boards that said GRATIS/FREE on each side of truck, threw all the shit in the back and drove through the Mexican side of town really, really slow while people came and took what they wanted.

Mountains of North Carolina. I moved here from N.Y. for reasons.

People fucking their cousins isn't a meme. It's not even taboo here.

Any small town in North Idaho is about 90% redneck

Can't tell if 14 or 20.

Do a trip encompassing Parkersburg West Virginia, Lynchburg Virginia, and Beaumont Texas and you'll get your three major types of redneck (hillbilly, sons of confederate veterans, former oil field workers)

Rednecks are the former, hillbillies are the later.

I used to meet a lot in NorCal. Just go to any local Future Farmers of America convention/competition.

WV, Kentucky, parts of ohio. Rural areas in general are a good place to look. They're good people. Nice to shoot the shit with em.

I live up near the north border, can agree with the first guy, pretty damn redneck here.
I love it

Literally any southern town with a population less than 1000.

The city of Atlanta and everything south of it are mostly inhabited by blacks. You'll find rednecks the further south you go in Georgia. There's also a great deal in the northern parts around the Chattahoochee national forest area. The Atlanta metro area, mostly everything west, east, and north of the city, is where civilized, majority white people live.

They come in both flavors. Its pretty easy to tell the latter from the former though.

What a dumb fucking question.

The entire midwest and south is redneck territory. You'd have to be blind not to see them.

Dalton or Helen?

Bullshit. Spent a lot of time there and they may be rural/redneckl but the whole inbred meme was a myth perpetrated by Hollywood writers who were projecting. It's just something people who moved there from the failed blue states tell themselves to feel superior after realizing they spent their lives living in cramped, blighted shit holes whilst looking down upon "inbreds" who were living in paradise.

South Carolina's pretty fucking red, too.

I worked at a place near Clemson. One of Clemson's big buck nigger football players had his vehicle in for some service work. He was in a rush because he had to go to Pickens SC. Pickens is about twenty miles away, so I told him to chill out, he'd have his vehicle before we closed.

Nigger looked right at me and said, "yeah, but I gotta go through Six Mile (another small town) and I don't want to do it in the dark."

My face when I realized there's still places that niggers are scared to go after dark.

Little bit south of Helen

Nevada -Vegas

Blacks can absolutely be rednecks, even if their necks can't really get sunburnt. Check out rural Louisiana, it's lousy with 'em.

Literally every state if you go out the major cities

You can easily find those fucktards all over Georgia.

God damn I hate this state.

Then leave, we don't want you here either

I am going on vacation to Murica this weekend and I'll stay in Louisville
so might visit these places

thanks anons

good people

>VIRGINia
Of course I should have thought about that before

yeah why, do you want to bomb them achmed?

Once I'm done with school I'm getting the fuck out, don't you worry.

Go to White Afghanistan, a.k.a. Appalachia

West Virginia, and much of the South and midwest. Watch Winter's Bone for my neck of the woods.

What exactly is a redneck? A rural farmer? A cattle rancher? Trailer trash? Meth smokers? Swamp dwellers? Mountain inbreds? Dirt bike/truck/monster energy fetishist? Skilled trades? I hear this phrase thrown around constantly to describe varying degrees of white males. It's all very confusing.

West Texas is where it's at senpai.

I remember driving by a small town that literally said, " All n1ggers drive as fast as possible and get out of here!" It also had a doll hanging from a tree.

Most people mash up terminology that used to be specific to varying degrees. For instance much of Appalachian white rural folk should be called hillbilly, and Louisiana rural types are often more from either a Cajun or Creole background. Rednecks moving into the midwest and South hail from Scots-Irish immigrant waves predominantly.

In typical usage, the words are often interchangeable.

you are wrong, tyrone

I'm right here.

Rednecks seem like the only good thing about the USA> There's something familiar about them

Guys that we are into hunting, fishing, mudding, big pick up trucks, swamp buggies, airboats

Kentucky? Then look up about the Snake Handlers. They're pretty fucking out there even as far as extreme redneck/rural folk go.

Please also keep in mind most depictions of rednecks you see are all too often misunderstandings or caricatures, as most of the media production of the USA is based out of the coasts. There's also a very strong classist element combined with cultural disparagement holdovers from our Civil War in the 1860s.

None of that is to say some of that mockery and criticism isn't valid. Talledega Nights is also a good film in gettting the feel of Redneck Culture right, though it's obviously played up for comedic value.

Are you serious? There are people in the Louisiana Bayou who may even be a different species by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVP_OKynzIM

Go away from cities in most of the country and you'll find them.

Also find a Bass Pro Shop.

Agreed. They will never change, not in our lifetimes.
I'm a sort of hybrid, I can go full redneck if needed.

I did and will never look back. I was a literal slave at $12 an hour for the first 35 years of my life. Fuck small towns.

I currently live in a part of South Carolina where all of the mills shut down 50-60 years ago, and it's STILL filled with rednecks who keep reproducing and continuing their miserable lives. I don't know what they're doing here, other than collecting disability from the fact that everyone here is downriver from a nuclear dump site and sitting on their porches. Evidently the smarter ones took their checks and got the hell out of here, but there's still thousands of them who evidently have no intention of leaving, and made sure to have tons of kids to perpetuate this misery for a few more generations. No one is happy, everyone is obese and addicted to painkillers - very few of these people even have the wherewithal or motivation to even cook meth.

Just go to rural Canada bunch of methead drunks that fight all day while all the girls are whores

Both

you have to remember they come in different varieties, white trash, the rednecks, and you can't forget about the hillbillies. The South is great.

Your dad should explain a few things about Lincoln to that guy.
>emancipation proclamation was very specific, it only freed slaves in confederate states. There were 6 states (2 that were always union, 4 that were confederate states but under union control or had rejoined the union) that still had slaves after the war.
>Lincoln created the country of Liberia in africa- just to have a place to send slaves. He was working on a financial plan to send ALL blacks back to Africa when he was assassinated.
>Lincoln believed the lower races were savages and had no place in western society, and has been quoted saying that.

All over, dude. Idaho, Montana, both Dakotas, both Carolinas, the entire South if I'm honest, lots of Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, the entire Midwest aside from Chicago and Madison. Go anywhere in rural America and you'll find some small towns full of god fearing rednecks

ty
As a photographer I also would like to make photos that will convey redneck lifestyle spirit