SETH RICH - POSSIBLE NEW INFO

The night Seth Rich was killed two guns were stolen from an FBI-issued vehicle in NE Washington, less than 2 miles from where Seth Rich was found.

7/11/16 Initial reports clearly stated time of the burglary was 6:45am-7:49am which would be after Seth Rich passed.

archive.is/pMMh2

Local news report with video and photos: fox5dc.com/news/172944491-story

7/22/16 - FBI offers reward stating burglary occurred between 12am-2am.

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons

Why was the time changed? This might all be coincidence but there seem to be a lot of coincidences surrounding Seth Rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5dc.com/news/172944491-story
youtube.com/watch?v=m2gMgEZ5QVY
judicialwatch.org/jw-files-foia-request-police-fbi-seth-rich-murder/
intellihub.com/seth-richs-original-reddit-posts-altered-663-comments-deleted/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/breaking-wikileaks-emails-ties-podesta-brothers-doctor-oversaw-seth-rich-died/
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
twitter.com/SasquatchVNV/status/867508898772664320
mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867
plainsite.org/dockets/302di81zx/new-york-southern-district-court/doe-v-trump-et-al/
capitalgazette.com/news/ph-ac-cn-shell-casing-20150301-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Local news report with video and photos: fox5dc.com/news/172944491-story

Video says stolen weapons were loaded

Who's investigating? FBI? How far has this gone? Are there records?

I have exclusive information about those guns. Can one of you call President Trump and get him to drop the extradition request for me? This is 100% legit

bump for intrigue

Can we confirm that Rich's wounds were from a Glock 22?

Haha, I wonder how often this happens?

Someone knows that an FBI agent has loaded weapons laying about, breaks in and takes them and nothing else. Somehow the FBI can't catch that person but they can track down highly intelligent serial killers.

This is all just getting to be frustrating, all we need is one strong source to break it open, but they're either dead already or too afraid to talk.

Like most things surrounding Rich, there are few details.

fuck, so much is coming out.

Grock

my understanding is that some user did a decent analysis of seth's gunshot wounds based on all info and concluded it was most likely a small caliber revolver

Bump, for great justice.

This is a planted story.

50/50 they'll say he was shot with those weapons #coverup

youtube.com/watch?v=m2gMgEZ5QVY

Not to mention in the freakin' morning!

JW Files FOIA Request with Police, FBI over Seth Rich Murder

judicialwatch.org/jw-files-foia-request-police-fbi-seth-rich-murder/

That would require someone in the DCPD to give an actual fuck and as we've seen that won't happen. Why aren't the democrats remotely interested in finding out who cut down one of their own? If they want this to go away they should solve it.

MORE SETH THREADS UNTIL THEN!!!!!!!!!!!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT METH BITCH

bump

Seems like a honeypot to me

BLUE ROSE
L
U
E

R
O
S
E

this sounds like a good way to distribute and retrieve an assassination weapon

> and retrieve

well yeah, you don't want to risk a murder weapon being found, unless of course you can establish that it was stolen before hand. or if it was found and gets turned in for the ((($10,000))) reward you get a 2nd chance to cover it up.

They didn't recover any shells from the scene. So our murder weapon is more than likely a revolver. Alphabets rarely, if ever, still carry a revolver. Not the guns.

Police store firearms in a lock box LOADED?

That's a crime, firearms and ammunition are to be stored separately.

Yeah, its odd.
Timing is also oddly fitting into time window between when Seth left Capone's bar and his death.
It doesn't quite add up. Timing in the articles were changed too.
I remember reading some articles saying that Seth and his gf were on the phone before he died. His gf said he calmly told her that he needs to go and hung up. This could suggest that Seth didn't get initialy frightened and maybe even knew who those people are.

all the ref. to the casings comes from SEth's dad
“There were no shell casings — it was a revolver,” Joel Rich said. “So it wasn’t, quote, ‘a professional’ kind of weapon.”
why am i getting this information through the parents and not the police?
not implying the family is nefarious AT ALL,
but can the police not give their own information re:crime scene?
this is the whole problem with this situation and it will only get worse

>I remember reading some articles saying that Seth and his gf were on the phone before he died.
Link?

Key info in this is date when his family claimed it was a revolver. was it BEFORE or AFTER they got assigned to Brauman?

If it was before that, there is high chance they are being honest about their claim.

bodycam footage, Seth's laptop (and maybe even casings) are said to be missing.

I'd try to dig for it but I am mostly "archive it" so no promises.

Web crawling engines are full of ôSETH RICH IS CONSPIRACY STOP SNOOPING AROUND" kind of search results.

i believe they are 100% honest about what the police told them/tell them

A lot of oddities surrounding his murder. Not the least of which is the full on effort to get people to stop looking into who killed him.

You're telling me!

This may be old news

intellihub.com/seth-richs-original-reddit-posts-altered-663-comments-deleted/

>Dindu steals guns
within an hour the Dindu wants to test it and shoots the next lone guy in the back 2 times
It reinforces the DNC narrative.
A hitman would have his own gun.

bump

Even old news is new news to noobs

Seth was probably killed by a couple niggers. That's the most likely thing. You mongoloids have been making incredible leaps of logic to push a conclusion you came to based on paranoid fantasies.

>space aliens hacked David Brocks brain to kill Seth
Is this a bait thread to throw pol off.

Great. The. Show us some evidence that's what happened. Show us security footage, body cam footage. Show us the autopsy. All this shit is being hidden and it's still an open murder investigation.

Uh, guys?

hiddenamericans.com/politics/breaking-wikileaks-emails-ties-podesta-brothers-doctor-oversaw-seth-rich-died/

>space aliens hacked David Brocks brain to kill Seth
Is this a bait thread to throw pol off.

What does he mean by this?

Your lame attempt at being edgy will not hide the fact that you know there is way more to this than the current narrative lets on.

glad someone picked this up
>user that found it

ty

>((($10,000))) reward
the payoff for the hit???

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/

This is what I found so far. Various articles on web vary with the story how that murder happened.

I am getting the impression that his family and friends are possibly genuiely offended by his connection to wikileaks. They probably have no clue about evil deeds of DNC.

In some articles its claimed his gf had an argument with him before hanging up. Maybe Seth was communicating his message about DNC to him?
The articles never seem to cite Mulka Chelsey on that claim. News claim it themselves.

Looks like not even your masters with data anylises and research can fix what makes you so obvious. kys

more caps for the OP

what the fuck?

Thanks for this

wow the internet never ceases to amaze me.

Link to Jennifer Palmieri twitter archive

twitter.com/SasquatchVNV/status/867508898772664320

Epstein, Trump, and Seth Rich connection

>pic related

With the firearm being from the FBI, it's registered and accounted for. The bullet pattern on the jacket will not allow any identification to come from it since it's part of the FBI. An FBI agent killed Seth Rich? Highly unlikely. It's better cover.

This conspiracy has been debunked a long time ago, why do idiots insist on pushing this crap.

Oddly simple code speech although I admit I never attempted to put it together before.

Could be onto something.

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell me which thing is not like the others by the time I finish my song?

Kys

IS THIS REAL

Someone in DC should go to the area Seth was found and look for cases. Use a metal detector if you've got one.

For some reason, I don't think the police put too much effort into it.

Even if true, we will only tackle it when we are done with SethRich. We must follow through guys!

A neighbour said she saw two dark cars with blacked out windows in the neighbourhood where Seth Rich was murderd. do FBI cars have blacked out windows. We know Comey is the head of the snake-he has probably ordered hits for the Clintons and obama many times and then, of course, they do not investigate. Pretty closed loop that perverted evil corrupt genocidal Satanic humanity murdering cabal huh. There is probably a hit planned for Comey now that they know Sessions has all the garbage he was sitting on. That includes 9/11 coverup. George Bush and friends probably not happy. Joe Biden hiding out. Mossad inventing new false flags and pushing their blackmailed pedo army in the media and politics hard. it is going to get ugly. Hang on. Pray. Humanity depends on President Trump right now. Clinton was going to participate in the NWO mass genocide. The fancy underground bunkers they stole 6 trillion from the people to build are all ready for them. This plan was 50 years in the making-since Bush Senior.

seems legit

>TruckVault gun lock box

Those things look pretty fucking beefy, how long would it take someone to open that thing - and why would they stay in the area? The times don't really match up. The guns stolen at the latest around 2:00am, and Seth being attacked around 4:00am.

time was changed

Yup. Just read the comments on the local area blog where someone posted the WaPo sad parent's article.

These people make me vomit. Screaming liberals about how "racist" the repub's are, all while tucked in their little progressive upscale bubble, with their "commmunity gardens" and "new restaurants" and shit, but they are the first, and continue to, push the "it was a black male/probably drugs (which='s black male to them)" narrative. When will black people realize the Dem's are, and always have been, their fucking enemy.

It looks like

They are either threatened and told to stay quiet or are such die hard democrap shills that they would sell their son out so it doesn't damage democrap party.

NOICE!

What outlet is this from? The Atlantic?

yeah, unless you just had the fucking keys

Nothing to see here I'm sleepy, aren't you all sleepy to boys? Let's go to sleep

Quite possible.

Says about 20 minutes by car, but how long are we talking getting into the lockbox? We talking a couple hours, or are we talking days of work? The official narrative would be some low level botched robbery, so probably no one with any skills to get into a gunsafe. Could someone use brute force and get it open in a couple hours?

Of course that is assuming it was locked, which is standard procedure.

Still before we start speculating - we really need a "smoking gun" (lel) confirming Seth could have been killed using those weapons. If not, then speculation isn't worth it.

Full Seth Rich Rundown: MAY 24, 5:00 PM PST EDITION

>Caught On Tape: Wasserman Schultz Threatens Police Chief For Investigating Her IT Staff's [[[AWAN BROTHERS]]] Crimes

>In a highly unusual exchange, the Florida lawmaker uses a hearing on the Capitol Police’s annual budget to spend three minutes repeatedly trying to extract a promise from the chief that he will return a piece of evidence being used to build an active case.

>“If a Member loses equipment and it is found by your staff and identified as that member’s equipment and the member is not associated with any case, it is supposed to be returned. Yes or no?” she said.

>Police tell her it is important to “an ongoing investigation,” but presses for its return anyway.

As we said at the start - something stinks here!!

One can't help but wonder if anything related to Seth Rich is lurking on that laptop?

RIGGEDIT.COM/SETH-RICH

Holy Shit!

inb4 forensic ballistics proves that one of these weapons was used on Seth Rich, but it totally couldn't have been the FBI because the weapons got """stolen""" before the incident

>Still before we start speculating - we really need a "smoking gun" (lel) confirming Seth could have been killed using those weapons. If not, then speculation isn't worth it.
agreed

Debbie's so fucking retarded she just turned the heat on that laptop up 500%

Yes. Here's the court docket:

plainsite.org/dockets/302di81zx/new-york-southern-district-court/doe-v-trump-et-al/

Vanity fair

sources plz

Yes. I dropped this shit on twitter and it's been spread to 1,400 people already.

It's from this thread.

See
I see what you're saying, but we are talking about using the appropriate tools. "Botched Robbery" doesn't really synergize well with "The right tool for the right job" mentality.

But this is all still speculation. Does anyone have more info on the gunshot wounds in comparison to the guns stolen in this case. If there is no correlation then this is a dead end.

there was a bunch of jane doe claims against trump before the election, then they all got dropped, including this one
Legal Document 9 Filed: 9/16/2016, Entered: None
NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL Pursuant to Rule 41(a)(1)(A)(i) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, the plaintiff(s) and or their counsel(s), hereby give notice that the above-captioned action is voluntarily dismissed, WITHOUT prejudice against the defendant(s) All Defendants. Document filed by Jane Doe. (Meagher, Thomas) (Entered: 09/16/2016)

paid off and threatened with assassination

I think surgeon user hinted it was small caliber and they got him stablized.

Has anybody investigated Seth's so called girlfriend? A set up to spy on him? She claimed to be on the phone with him just before being shot but he was already beat up by then. Bruised. What did he tell her? Is she working for the DNC? Did she help set him up? Why was she on the phone at 4am. Why was he alone in the bar 2 hours before? WHERE was he beat up? Was he then thrown in the street and shot?

hes talking about bernie you madman

And apparently the dumb bitch did not encrypt the drive! I continue to be amazes at the stupidity of these people.

From 2000 to 2015 Maryland (and other jurisdictions) required fired cases to be surrendered when a legal transfer of a pistol occurred. This caused all manufacturers to furnish fired cases with their new firearms. capitalgazette.com/news/ph-ac-cn-shell-casing-20150301-story.html
The FBI would have retained those shell casings and also have collected ballistic fingerprints on fired bullets before issuing the pistol. Remember, one bullet was recovered from Seth. If the pistol was one of the stolen guns, they know it. Maybe this is the cause of the blackout on the crime report.

>paid off and threatened with assassination

or complete bs to smear Trump
your explanation requires proofs

I don't see anything about bullet caliber.