How will Sup Forums recover?

How will Sup Forums recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXXPWbFyhK0
cchristinefair.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who dis?

I don't know who either of those people are.

>suddenly Sup Forums doesn't know who Richard Spencer is after he gets BTFO

The kike who harassed Spencer while he was at his gym and threatened to leave and start a campaign against the gym

This has to be a troll. This tweet is such a cliche.

No really - There's no such thing as the alt-right, and Nazis stopped existing after Hitler's fall. Those people in question are just generic rednecks. You've got to be absolutely schizo or delusional to think otherwise.

She is a deeply mentally unstable woman that desperately wants attention.
She also has a habit of harassing people.
She's a professor and has appeared on tv and on debates and stuff. You can view some online.

She would be an ideal target to make an example of.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXXPWbFyhK0

Sup Forums didnt know who he was before he got BTFO.

Curiously, the media started covering him only RIGHT BEFORE he got rekt and has largely ignored him since.

this lady is nuts:

>won't you come to the aid of your cia strawman Sup Forums?
no

By going to a different gym. Next question?

i wish she got the moldylocks treatment

OYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYY

Do these people honestly believe we're afraid of them, and not the institutional power behind them?

>jews invent the übermensch narrative about nazis
>implying they believed germans to be already superior rather than wanting to create a superior german people
>now they make arguments based on the fake narrative they invented
I fucking hate kikes.

>cchristinefair.tumblr.com/
>She actually has a Tumblr account
Holy shit

>"working out" in a skirt
Only so her disgusting chunky ass is visible to every nigger there so she can get knocked up yet again.

I just wish spencer didn't act like a bitch

Yes.
She thinks he was terrified of her physically and needed to hide behind a black woman.

How did he act like a bitch?

>hide behind a black woman
I mean I know she's mentally unstable and making shit up on purpose, I just wish we lived in a society where people like this would get their shit kicked in for being disingenuous burdens on society. But no, we not only enable, but reward this kind of behaviour. We live in a victim society. Whoever earns the title of the victim, wins.

cmon pol, let this die, dont take the bait for once.

dont wanna propose the S-word but s-worthy thread right here

>Harass guy in private space
>REE I OWNED HIM I TOTALLY DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A CRAZY RETARD

I hate Spencer because he's a fucking attention whore, but progressive retards are ten times worse.

When Spencer shows up at a gym and tells someone who isn't bothering him to fuck off, then you can bitch on twitter.

You know for a fact that if he raised his hand against ANYONE, for any reason, it would be open season on his head.

It's already considered "morally just" by the progressive left to assault him at every opportunity because he says things they don't like. Imagine if they had an actual reason to try and kill him?

wait
are you telling me jews are putting ((())) around their own names

email RMS with something inane and cc her to it
I wish to see this happen for scientific purposes, SO MUCH DATA :DDDD

He didn't. Whether you like Spencer or hate him, he came out of that situation looking the most sane.

That sinks always wanting in.
WTF does it want now?

>here is a fine upstanding gentleman just trying to improve his physical fitness at his leisure without being harassed by vengeful harpies so he is forced to resort to requesting the assistance of facility associates to remove the bothersome child who is violating the building rules.

If the roles were flipped she would be the justified and brave individual who defended herself from a violent, and encroaching antagonist.

Richard Spencer never had anything to do with pol. I don't know why you idiots act like as if we are on the same team as him.

yes , not only jews , other people , apperntly in solidarity with kikes , these idiots think we don t recognize jews anyway

No one gives a shit about this guy here.

Yeah. Weaponised victimhood. It's something that I hate a great deal. I know quite a number of individuals who employ this strange evolutionary tactic.
It's almost the reverse of natural law.
You keep your guard up, weapons on show and hide/cover your weaknesses, warding off some threats and being ready to deal with others.

These guys literally wear their butthurt as armour and charge towards crowds of goodgoys who run away in fear that they hurt the precious baby.
It is always glorious when these people, wrong time, wrong place, wrong crowd, get brutally fucking stomped on.

This woman is a fucking bully and ought to be dealt with.

Agreed.
We don't need to chimp out to show dominance. This "you must chimp out! or you're not alpha" thing is clearly advocated by inexperienced, likely younger men or women that don't understand power dynamics.
Dominance and victory requires cunning. He stuck to his guns, made himself look sensible and made her look idiotic.
On her website she tried to "name and shame" another woman at the gym who tried to intervene and told her to leave him alone.
Lets not pretend here, the reason she did this was to try and damage the woman's life. When these people start snapping photos of people and putting them online, they are hoping that someone will damaged physically or reptuationally.
These are dangerous people that need to be engaged and destroyed.

>suddenly now there's no such thing as the alt-right

Alt-right label was pushed by the kikes to envelop dismantle everyone who's against them and it's completely backfired.
Keep on fighting the machine, boys.

>Using nazi as an insult
Hick detected
>calling natsocs rednecks
Newfag detected
>calling people schizo because they don't share his delusions
NEWFAG DETECTED

>cchristinefair.tumblr.com/
dis bitch is getting butt blasted
>.

Sup Forums is getting lazy.

What a fat, ugly, kike pig. I hope she gets fatally raped by a pack of pozzed niggers

Sup Forums is (((opposition)))

Why does she even bother going to the gym? She obviously eats so badly that it makes absolutely no difference if she works out or not.

You see this is why we make nazi jokes. Jews are subhuman and have no qualms with talking shit about everyone else's most dearly held beliefs and traditions, but they don't have anything they treasure. Other than the holocaust.
But they're too fucking stupid to see that it's bait.

Until the Jew learns some fucking respect I'm gonna shit all over their soap asses. Niggers need lotion or they get ashy, but there isn't enough jergens in the world to keep a Jew from becoming literal ash.

Her shoulders are almost as broad as his.
Either she's got the bone structure of a man or Spencer is a little manlet

You're retarded. She's obviously fat as fuck.

Spencer is the perfect representation for the alt-right.

alt-right isn't even a thing, it was made up by democucks to try and divide the Republican party, everybody knows that

lol dude you sound so sure of yourself while you blab out shill-approved memes