What would it take for the mainstream left to finally get sick of Islamism?

What would it take for the mainstream left to finally get sick of Islamism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8N2W74AULc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if they punched up

which they pretty much can't because there's billions of the little brown fuckers

war or occupation.

if they get civilised and build a functioning society the left would probably get sick of em

>if they punched
The left views them as punching up right now retard their non christian brown people so any attack they do on the west cause its seen as poor brown people striking back against whitey

American caliphate

This

>The left views them as punching up right now retard their non christian brown people
>retard
>their non christian
you sure showed my Jamal

Leftists have a subconscious self loathing due to their ugliness/retardation/faggotry/etc. They recognise Islam is most likely to exterminate them so they are attracted to it.

In other societies/species we would have bullied them into changing or leaving like the runts that they are, but unfortunately the right got too comfy.

A full-on grand scale war.
With anyone at all.
It will unite the countries participating and drive the leftism out of people.
Same as conservatism. And many other isms.
People will want safety, food, survival and to have the war be over with as they're tired of twelve hour work shifts.

The issue with the left is that they aim for the reaction of terrorism than terrorism.

Laurie penny saying that the death of children should not be an excuse for the rise of neo-facism rather than talk about the rise of Islamic terrorism being the cause of children being spread across an arena.

(I bet her reaction to Saville was not 'this shouldnt be an excuse for the ruse of anti-child rapists) sauce:twitter. Cba link

White people adopting it

Trump promoting it. Literally anything else would do nothing. Even if their own families being raped and murdered woulds just cause them to apologize more to muslims.

Useful idiot leftists are the worst enemy. They promote and enable jewish subversion, whitewash islam, homosexuality, drugs and alcohol, blm etc, they should be the first to swing.

this.

(((Create))) a ultra-conservative (((sect))) of Islam with citations of Hitler and some Wahabi terrorist orgs
Images of Hitler talking with Amin al-Husayni
Film scenes in 4K-8K with nazi symbol
Enforce white sharia
Enslave the African kuffar again
Images of Chechen leader Kadyrov and Videos of Chechens doing shit
Sing Bosniak anthems of the Bosnian Wars.

those short few moments before getting their heads cut off wouldn't be spend in reflection of their fallacies or being enlightened into the error of their ways, it'd be spent in confusion of this could possibly be happening.

There's literally nothing islam could do. everyone's just so cucked.

The meme that saved the west

Could it work?

They have to become more afraid of it than they are of us.

>What would it take for the mainstream left to finally get sick of Islamism?

I would hope waves of non-stop suicide bombers and trucks of peace would do the trick of waking the brainwashed leftist masses but we will have to wait and see.

I hope some of the population are coming to realize that the millions of 3rd world savages are never going to assimilate and the endgame is only death and war.

Depends how good the (((Pic Relateds))) propaganda is as the suicide bombers and trucks of peace are mowing down crowds of innocent civilians.

God bless the Bosnians

And the based chechens too - we give gays too much leeway these days.

Well, we are already the Jew. We have our own useful idiots in the kekistani of kekistan. With a little modification we could create kekislam. .

It never fails to amaze me how leftists are so blind that they can't see how Islam is the EXACT opposite of nearly all their social beliefs.

I mean fucking hell the far right in the West advocates for liberalism and democracy better than the left does nowadays because the left tolerates Islam-the most intolerant ideology on Earth of anything that isn't Islam.

Why shouldn't whites just adopt Islam honestly? White sharia, we can control the mosques, we can be intolerant as fuck is we want to, get rid of feminism, LGBT stuff, usury. Maybe Islam is the fucking answer right in front of us

Liberal here. I'm sick of it. Then again, I'm sick of all religions. But Islam is particularly damaging at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8N2W74AULc

>whites being racist is the only thing saving the leftists from subjecation and extermination

What a timeline.

If this doesn't wake them up then nothing will.

In the UK? Video of terrorists beheading children here.

It literally is. Whites not accepting Islam is the only resistance against gays in the west being killed, women being totally subjugated, children being religiously indoctrinated, and pluralism in all forms being crushed.

Liberals are too fucked in the head to see that what they claim conservatives in the West are trying to do and have been trying to do for decades is EXACTLY what the Muslim demographic, the one they are such useful idiots for, are actually trying to do

I think this, but for a slightly different reason as well. If shit hits the fan, if we go to war with anybody, even another white country, do you really think these Arab Muslim's will enlist?

In history, minorities always get treated poorly in wartime, by they often also shine in spite of this. Think of the all Japanese unit of the American army that fought in ww2, and even the Negro units served with some distinction.

But Muslim's? Do you really think they will step up? At best, they will do nothing, and at worst, they will be a fucking fifth column. Imagine if Muslim's start being conscripted. Can you imagine the chimpouts?

if nazis become islamists

Just remember this is just part and parcel of living in a large diverse multicultural modern city.

Well yeah children are dead but you have to remember not to be racist. It's better to be dead than racist user and I don't think those kids were racist, so that;s good.

Remeber 99.99999999 percent of muslims are peaceful. The guy who did this wasn't muslim, we can't fight hate with hate. Remember that the real victims of these terror attacks are the moderate muslims who will be scrutinized now. They have to go through so much more than the people who died, imagine all the racist comments they'll read on the internet!

"World vs Islam"(a True World War) as a result of Mecca getting Nuked.

Leftists are either going to covert to Islam or get killed by it in the end.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

yeah, but then they'll call for the extermination of whites AND muslims. Then we lose.

we want them to see that muslims, nobody else, is responsible for the horrors facing the world.

Fuck converting to islam. I would choose de capitation over conversion.

I would take a Muslim over a leftist any day f the week.

Well, if the left will excuse pedophilia as "apart of their culture", then I would say, there is absolutely nothing that can be done about their mental condition.
Degeneracy is irreversable, just give it some time, soon they will be standing up for pedophilia as a form of social justice.. Oh wait... That's right, they already do!

We'll be safe here in the U.S.

Europe is already fucked. Germany will have around 25 million muslims by around 2024. If the U.S. keeps electing right wing politicians we'll be completely fine. Europe is going to convert or be totally destroyed

sure you dirty traitor to land and culture, leeching of Irish potatoes. Damned be your treacherous kind

>We'll be safe here in the U.S.
Don't bet on it goyim.

Nothing. Muslims march in the streets and scream about how much they hate the west and infidels should die. They blow innocent people up on a daily basis and what is the leftist response? That Islam is peaceful of course.

If anything leftists like Muslims even more after suicide bombings. It's fucking insanity. Imagine the outrage if it was any other demographic committing the same atrocities. Muslims and liberals need to be forcefully wiped off the face of the planet.

If the left won the past election we would be flooded with refugees right now. Thankfully the majority of americans don't want refugees and redneck bible thumping christians hate muslims more than anyone.

We have that sentiment here which Europe does not at all. The only places that tolerate muslims in the U.S. are universities and big cities, but since our government doesn't mass import them like European governments, we're good FOR NOW

Hard to be sick of something if you get wiped out

Yes, that little girl is pure evil. Just look at her incandescent glow. Fucking pale devil.

The leftist West (and a good portion of the blind right) likes the ideal of the Islam they've seen in most media. You remove the blinders by recording footage of Islamists in western culture; specifically how oppressive they are to their women and children, and how intolerant they are to infidels. Follow those videos up with IS videos of violent city takeovers. One Two Punch so they connect the dots.

The destruction of the west far outweighs anything else. Libs are in with Pisslam till the end.