Why is everyone here so ignorant on Islam?

We've had Muslims living in America and Europe for hundreds of years. We're doing just fine, they've reformed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvx6BuDt4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We're doing just fine, they've reformed.

Why didn't anyonetell me it was opposite day?

Oh boi i wonder why.

A few terror attacks here and there is normal when you realize where these people are being imported from. The problem is not Islam, it is war.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvx6BuDt4eg

>where these people are being imported from

The majority if Islamic terrorist attacks committed in Europe were carried out by Muslims who were born and raised in Europe.

Here, let me jump in.

A pic and a video:
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

>We've had Muslims living in America and Europe for hundreds of years
Where?
>A few terror attacks here and there is normal when you realize where these people are being imported from. The problem is not Islam, it is war.
a few ? do you even math brah

Islamic ideology is a net negative. Muslims who are peaceful are peaceful in spite of Islam.

Not if you Ideology is bounded to violence and expansionism more than any other religion on the planet.

#notallmuslims
#prayforvictims
#im-a-faggot-that-defends-islam

Heres your (you)

A short answer to your question OP, would be "Muslim nationalism" -- the Arab Spring has made the Arab world incredibly ambitious, much like the Japanese were in the 1930's. They're currently preaching a takeover of the West from their pulpits. Extreme Islam wants a showdown, and "moderate" Muslims feel pride and vindication -- and have no problem taking advantage of liberal, multicultural, anti-racist policies in the West.

Aaaaand they just started bombing kids.

If you keep using the same bait pics people will eventually stop responding.

We had no Ukrainian terror attacks despite taking in millions of their refugees, what's up with that?

To top it off.
Still not sure if this is bait or not.

This. Islam is the problem.

The problem could be solved by eliminating Islam, though.

>they've reformed
>as long as they never come in contact with actual muzzies, in which case they strap bombs to themselves and blow up crowds of innocent people.

Islam is the ultimate redpill.

>hundreds of years
Surely you're not referring to the invasions made by the Ottoman empire?

When I left the chow hall in kuwait on my way downrange, I had to piss in portopotty. Scratched on the wall was "welcome to Muslim country, where men are men and sheep are scared" lmao

"imported" well at least you admit they are nothing more than cargo.

the problem is islam