Why the hypocrisy?

why the hypocrisy?

Translate? I don't speak your slave language.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

>what do you mean you have a problem with millions of us flooding into your country and turning it into Mexico? FUCKING GRINGO NAZI!

It's a poor attempt at drawing a comparison between Trump and that fat Russian that got BTFO the other day, and how they're treated differently despite both 'insulting and humiliating' Mexicans.

>Mexicans are dumb an agressive
>fucking nazi! We'll prove you wrong by being dumb and agressive!

Well one is the president of your largest trading partner.
The other is a crazy Russian.

your countrymen did nothing wrong

I wish a group of American patriots would lynch one of those Aztlán/reconquista-spewing Mexican illegal aliens residing in the U.S. much the same way.

Kek. No hablo. Trabajar my yard?

It's obvious what it says you literal nigger.

Bueno por qué se espantan los gringos ? Si ellos espían a todo el mundo y se meten en las elecciones y en los asuntos de casi todos los países . Los poderosos de Estados Unidos son como el niño rico , soberbio y bravucón del barrio , le gusta estar abusando de los más débiles pero cuando llega al barrio uno que le rompe la cara sale chillando .

Ur mad Mexicans rake leafs
>pic always related

One is also in the U.S., while this fag decided to go to Mexico and say that stuff.

Of course, First World Americans don't do the same to the Mexican trash living in the United States illegally, while bad-mouthing our country for not giving them welfare, driver's licenses, amnesty, etc.

>all Americans are Donald Trump
>gringos make up your cancerous drug cartels
Nah you're just a faggot who's afraid of America.

only pussies got butthurt by whatever trump said about mexicans, he didn't even insulted us

are you kidding?
all this country hates trump, if you don't do it you are a traitor.

I almost lose my job for not insulting trump one time

don't worry some people already consider me as a traitor just because I don't like mole and spicy food

>calling someone a racist and a gringo at the same time

I feel you man, it's just that sometimes is hard to maintain fram around all these useful idiots

Trump is trying to balance americas trade deficit. Mexico still produces/processes what... 60%-80% of meat sold in US? I work in America, pay taxes, but my 3 illegal coworkers get paid under the table essentially the same but with no taxes reported? Kids on welfare? Fuck that. America is 19 trillion in debt. That's all that people are really concerned about at the end of the day. Like an anvil hanging overhead by a thread we can't move without tearing. Trust me, NO ONE here wants to have a war with Mexico.. stop being such a faggot
>Sup Forums hates niggers
>why are you, as a Mexican, here crying?

Por que si madreas al equivocado habria peores consequencias....deja de robar fotos de facebook

nice satanic trips, and yes, every time I go outside I have the same feel of being mostly sorrounded by npc's