Borders are fictitious lines separating real people from eachother

Borders are fictitious lines separating real people from eachother

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/F5oH2Asi5Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just because borders are imaginary, doesn't mean people aren't different, for example: race

Words are words are words are words

Woah. . . Really makes me think.

woah man woahhhh deeeeeeeep

*hits joint*

I'd rather 99% of the people stay away from me, thanks.

I can walk into your home then?

Tell that to a Timber Wolf faggot

Borders are things that keep people from killing you.

How many refugees have you personally taken in to your home, or jobs have you quit to give to illegal immigrants? If it's less than one in either case, shut the fuck up.

1 race. the car pooper race

I don't even see people anymore.

Only code...

>The earth is round
Nice bait leaf.

Thats why we want to build a wall retard, So you can see it.

Borders are the only thing separating my cock from your mom.s moist underside

Respect them or i.ll come over and scrape the barnacles off the old hag

I ain't no nigger

OK. Let's move all Muslims to Canada first.

I see a border. The one between United States and Mexico is obvious to me even though there is not a structure big enough to be seen in the original posts pic.

i bet you sleep in the middle of the praire than?
do you have a fence? a door?

this argument is so stupid

I still see niggers and muslims tho

Do you see any Human Rights? Law? Those are imaginary too

this

HOLY SHITTT IM THINKING HARD RIGHT NOW

Agreed we need to go to the islamic state and do some gay pride dancing on the streets, one love

op BTFO

Your personal property is fictitious private property separates me from my Gibbs.

ALL OF THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY IS BLOWIN MY MIND MAN OPEN BORDERS FOR ALL LMAO

Says the resident of a country that is super lax about illegal united states immigrants, while being protected from islam by an ice wall.
somebody get the rake...

Open your doors, take in migrants, do your part.

Bro what if like... We don't have any borders either. Like, my body doesn't have any borders and my mind doesn't have any borders. Or like, we're all just one big border...

>Borders are fictitious lines separating real people from each other.

YEAH. idiot, because a group of people can to be dangerous to other group of people, by that reason exist the borders, for protection.

When you like, fly a plane, you don't see borders and stuff

wait, i thought that was his dick

dude we're all one man, we're all one being man. like that why paul lenin made that song saying we should all be free man

we get it, you love niggers

Bro, thats how you fade away into entropy, like you turn into the smoke frome this joint and just f a d e a w a y

watch out for that shit bro, YOLO

>no borders
>big chunks of land separated by the ocean
who would win in the inevitable Americas vs Afro-eurasia vs Australia war?

what the fuck is this stupidity i am reading

true

too bad the earth is flat

Are we using computers or are computers using us?

Humans have prospered under the protection of tribalism. Human = TRIBE animal, write it down.

>we are all earthlings
Orly?

I don't see any houses.
Houses are fictitious structures separating real people from eachother. So let niggers into your house, you fucking leaf

you confuse slogans for thinking lol

after this much time, the computers are definitely using US.

>Borders are a human concept based around group a and b living their lives and having their values different
>Why do humans use borders?

The shills have come to groom you for the NWO.

What have borders given us?

What was the result for when we took them down?

This ignores culture, civilization, and basic humanity. I mean if we all lived in the fucking jungle this would be true but we don't.

Therefore your meme is bullshit. Thanks.

>Rape is a fictitious construct for people having sex

It's like 2017 and stuff

haha

There is only one way to police it, this being biometric databases and total surveillance and it is unacceptable. End of debate.

the emus

Borders, like genders, are social constructs, user. :^)

duuuuuuuuuddde

>literally the plot of evangelion

Said the leaf, to nobodies surprise.

I see land my ancestors literally created from sea, and niggers who can't create shit saying gibs me dat.

>1 post by this id
also
>laws are fictitious so we shouldn't have them

This meme is unironically a sign of the end times

What happens when a bullet ant colony and a fire ant colony live next to each other?
Really makes ya think, eh?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Not the plot, just the ending, and only because Shinji is a faggot.

Even EOE could've gone differently if Shinji grew a pair.

Why is it that only the people from the shittiest places want free migration? You never hear someone from the US, Canada or Europe say "damn I wish there weren't borders, I world love nothing more to move to Nigeria! It is so much nicer than my suburban neighborhood. Fuck borders and shit."

No matter what anyone believes, you are not entitled to a standard of living, nor a life in a better place than your current situation just because you exist.

>open borders
If there were no muslims in the world, I would've agreed.

people segregates themselves

Just because you can't physically see the borders (which you actually can givesn that borders are delimited by natural obstacles like rivers or mountains) it doesn't mean they're "useless"
Do you think human rights are useless? They exist as a "concept" only, does that means i can be a genocidal asshole but have no repercussions given that "you can't see human rights lmao!" Or how about law? You can't see laws, unless you look at a papers, just like maps, given that you "don't see laws" that means i can own all those guns you and your liberal friends so desperately want me to give up? After all laws are invisible!
Brb gonna kill 100 children, doesn't matters, law is invisible, so i can do no wrong!
also i better go to a bank and take all tge money, they can do nothing! All rules are invisible! So its ok!

>Gender is imaginary
>Race is imaginary
>Countries are imaginary
>Matter is formed in the imagination
really gets the jigglies wiggling.

Give in to globalism

If we are all EarthLings then why are all of the dirt people trying to get to this small overpopulated island??? Go somewhere else ffs

i swear to fuck this is the plot of a ps2 game

Time doesn't really exist, it is an agreed upon concept. We should disregard it.

Distance doesn't exist, it is an agreed upon concept, we should disregard it.

Consent doesn't exist, it is an agreed upon concept.

Pedophillia doesn't exist, it is an agreed upon concept.

Law and order doesn't exist, it just an agreed upon concept.

>1 post by this ID
Individualism is key for the domination of Western values.
Individualism means property rights.
Individualism means borders.

That is Globalist/Globalism thinking.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

yo buddy

math as a concept can also not be seen in real life, so fuck math
same for medicine, just ingesting things that aren't water should be a crime

DOOODE....

I gotta get my bro Greg Fittzimmionz on...He has so much knowledge of politics and how boarders are such an outdated concept

forgot pic

Nope they are biblical read your bible

Claiming you are Joe?

i see shitloads of natural borders desu

I knew the flag would be that of a majority white country that was created by white people. I bet you holiday in white nations too. I want all you open borders brotherly love cunts to show us with actions and not words, make 2017 the year you all, every single one of you, fuck right off from the West for the paradise of the Middle East and Africa.

no hes doing a Everlast podcast right now.
youtu.be/F5oH2Asi5Y0

>I don't see any oxygen, do you? WE CAN ALL BREATHE IN SPACE

>I don't see any laws against rape, do you? WE CAN HAVE SEX WITH WHATEVER WOMEN WE WANT WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT

>I don't see any trees, do you? WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT ANY VEGETATION

OP, you have never been a bigger faggot than when you posted this image. Just because something isn't visible from space doesn't mean it is isn't valuable, necessary, or non-existent

Saged, btw.

I don't see any borders on this CGI picture of a blue marble that doesn't exist either. What's your point?

Deeeedee nevva smogges mon
ees jus lah -- rell tooned in an aah

I DON'T SEE ANY LIFE FORMS, DO YOU?
FUCK ALL OF YOU, NONE OF YOU MATTER.

Less flat than your sister

Most Borders actually have very real natural border, The picture you've shown ? Everything in blue is in fact a natural border.

Rivers, mountain ranges, desserts all form what are the modern day boundaries of most of the countries in the world.

Why is this ? Borders offered a natural defence against invading migrants and armies, They were more difficult to cross and so populations were safer within their confines,

Eliminating borders eliminates the protections that human civilization has provided for it's citizens for thousands of years.

oceans, snowy mountains, deserts, ozonlayers, magnetic fields, the void
all natural borders, now drown yourself
or.. aspyxiate yourself with airless air

Damn-fuckin'-right bro. When are the dumbshits on here and on the streets going to realize that our planet is literally fucking flat!? So much BS on the net about it being a sphere and practically all off it has been debunked. I'm also sick of being ridiculed when I know I'm fucking right.

>says a person with walls on their house.