Why did they laugh when Hitler made this joke? What's so funny about this joke?

Why did they laugh when Hitler made this joke? What's so funny about this joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoDZpcagVyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because most of this indipendent nations wasnt indipendent by any means

>don't understood the joke
>maybe a assburger
>check flag
>its a burger

Nah just the american school system at work

>What's so funny about this joke?
Roosevelt listed every country in the West, East, and Middle East. Usually over-kill is absurd, especially when someone is serious. Also, none of them were particularly independent, especially the Middle Eastern holdings of Great Britain.

Every time I hear "American education" from a German flag, I automatically say the name "Ahmed" in my mind. What does this mean?

Just read the youtube comments man

Palestine was occupied

Everytime I see the jewmerican flag I say the name Tyrone in my mind. What does this mean?

Every time I see a Fingolian flag, I say the name
>-t. Clicky-Clicky Tawambe McSomalian Rapefugee
in my mind. Is this joke still funny?

Every time I see the cuckmerican flag I say the word cuckoldminoritywhiteblackcockworshippingcivicnationalistfaggotamericuck in my mind. Does it mean something?

Fight me Pekka, IRL.

Every time I see the Fingolian flag I say the name "Khünbish" in my mind. What did I mean by this?

Hey ameritard, Finland did something you never actually managed, they fought the USSR.

Everytime I see the british flag I see the rivers of europe running red with ANGLO BLOOD

America is 12% niggers but sense you watch Jew vision American TV you seem to think they make up some sort of equal population. We had one nigger in all my years in school. Zero in college. I haven't even seen a nigger in months but Mexicans on the other hand. They are taking over faster then we can build the wall.

They did. I can't keep up the bants once someone evokes Mannerheim. I admit defeat.

So you should be thinking Pedro Gonzalez Mexicans are quickly reaching 40% population and 78% total in States like California.

Yeah, we're more Pedro than Tyrone these days. But he's a Nord so he has to inject black cocks into the convo every chance he gets.

Hey why is your country so god damn warm? I thought it would be nice and cool

Because its summer dumbass

kek

>Poland
hahahahahahaha

Hitler's best joke
youtube.com/watch?v=WoDZpcagVyQ