Muslims blow up for the 100th times this year

>muslims blow up for the 100th times this year
>omg don't be racist muslims are peaceful!
>well time to show everyone who's the REAL terrorists, white heterosexual conservative Christians! They're all evil!

Jesus Christ, when did SJW's infiltrated everything?

And of course liberals are delighted with the possibilities of the main character.

I'm guessing the protagonist is the guy with the sinner text on his back.

White trash evangelical american christians are kinda annoying to be honest. Kinda like Sup Forums irl

Idk, but the thought of the protagonist being
>non-white
>homosexual or a trannie
>liberal

Gets leftists fucking aroused lmao

kill ALL muslim
with a post

Yeah i agree on that.
Every kind of fundamentalist, evangelist is annoying af.
But my hate for leftists is hundreds of times greater.
I fucking despise everything about leftist's existence.

Maybe it's an unbeatable game.

Personally I'd love to gun down bible beating hillbillies. Most of them are kid touchers

oh shut up
the country listenin deer hunting pick up driving devout christian american has always been interesting

Why don't they make a Far Cry: Crusade?
I mean cmon it's the current year

>being this triggered by a video game

I don't even need to look at the name of your flag to know you're some faggot

How would it actually go down if they did a far cry where the antagonists are radical islamists and the protagonist sides with moderates?

I don't know. Might be fun. I doubt they'll go full true detective or anything but a jonestown style game where you save people that try to leave the cult and blast away cult members might be enjoyable. Especially if it turns out the cult leader was right and you right a demon at the end. With qte.

>what is gamergate

Have you even played far cry at all. Besides primal they are usually over the top and fun. It's a fucking game at least ubisoft somewhat has respect to the origin of the initial game and the sequels are fine. Jesus you are acting like this is Bioware. This is just a over top representation of whites and if it offends you then don't play it. It like wanting to play csgo and your put on terriost team and you hate Muslims but wanted counter terriost what are you gunna do cry about it.

>Jesus Christ, when did SJW's infiltrated everything?

It started in the 50s/60s and it's been going downhill since then.

>white people being portrayed as villains in a video game
>this has been a thing since forever
>somehow it's the SJWs fault

christ, some of you are pathetic.

stop advertising your bullshit here.

>Bolivia
>caring about videogames

Son, I...

So? What's the matter with shooting duck dynasty in a videogame?

Maybe it is gonna be a subtle redpill.

>game where you can shoot american christcucks

>playing vidya at all
end urself stupid shit

>Real life where you can blow up British children

You are taking it too seriously. It's just a game about a creepy cult, like outlast 2. They aren't saying that christians are evil. They decided to be original instead of the usual satanic theme that isn't creepy anymore. If the trailer (coming 26th) implies whites/christians are evil, thats another thing.

REKT

Holy Shit

Oh boy, another farcry with an antagonist that's probably a million times more sensible than the leader of whatever crooked, pinko """freedom fighter""" faction you'll be forced to assist throughout the game. Pagan Min dindu nuffin and ubisoft a shit.

he is still mad over wildlands

Shit nigga r u a warlord?

probably going to hell if I made kony laugh

They always give you the option to join the bad side though

nah we never had warlords

When was the last time you saw such a non-diverse tableau?

Die Muslim die die bang bang bitch now close your eyes

Kony is an AIDS ridden Ugandan

hooyah kenya no offense intended bro

I'm not

>muslims blow up for the 100th times this year
okay
>omg don't be racist muslims are peaceful!
do muslims say that?
>well time to show everyone who's the REAL terrorists, white heterosexual conservative Christians! They're all evil!
woah. Who made that statement. Sounds like you are saying that OP.

I don't think islam is a religion of peace, but whats up with victimizing "white heterosexual conservative christians"? You are making big assumptions and blanket statement of islam & its allies vs "white heterosexual conservative christians", but many other conservative demographics across the world don't support islam as well. No wonder you are from a third world country, Bolivia.

if what pic say is real then I'll put in my part.

None taken. Banter and political incorrectness is what this place is about anyways

Funny how all these people who hate the West still live here, holiday here, speak English or Spanish, love our freedoms, have the luxury of playing video games and being worthless cunts, etc.

Stop posting these bait threads to get angry replies for your leftist fake game news articles.

Ubisoft Montreal staff photo

At a glance, I'm already instantly sympathetic to these characters, and have serious doubts about the motivation of the protagonist.

I would totally hang out with those dudes and probably have a really fucking tasty barbecue while shooting guns in the woods.

Ten bucks says you get to play out Ruby Ridge and nobody notices how fucked up that is.

top fucking lmao

My bet is they're White Separatists.
>takes place in Montana

It's obvious.

Are you Malik Obama?

Each one of them has fucked more girls than you

I bet non of them have any real experience in the business.

What is Justin saying to ubisoft in this pic?

Sadly no. But I am a fan

>Ubisoft Entertainment SA, doing business as Ubisoft, is a FRENCH multinational video game publisher, headquartered in Rennes, France.
EUROPE
YES!

this would be funny as heck

>Far Cry 3
Fiction pirates from a fictional island

>Far Cry 4
Fictional people from a fictional places that is reminiscent of Bhutan, but doesn't go as far as to call out one specific location or religion

>Far Cry 5
Christians from a real location

The fact it's set in a real place (Montana) and portraits a group with a real religion shows that they're obviously going down the political agenda route. These kind of games are 1000% better when they are completely fictional.

Who cares, it's a game for fuck's sake. Every Farcry game has a different story. Has everyone forgotten that in Farcry 2 you where killing niggers in Africa. Also, no one bitched about Outlast 2 and that was the same idea as this new Farcry game.

Oh how tragic

If that's how the game plays out then I'm gonna play it to the last boss encounter then let him kill me and sell it on craigslist. Niggers will never win!

Hello Marketeer. Using another poxy huh?

Exactly this. The only real ending is where you try the crab rangoon.

'Ubisoft Montreal Studio has more women employed than the entire gaming press combined!'

i wanna laugh, but the smug weebshit XDXD automatically prevents me from doing so

when are you fucks going to make Africa great for the first time?

kek

Because those have sure been working on normies. Fucking explosions are too subtle for them.

The guy in the suit and tie behind him appears to be checking out his ass.

that's Christ-chan you ignorant fuck.
Get off my board unless you know our works.

>using cyrillic script in his name
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

I thought you niggers hated when people jumped the gun.

Christ-chan is not weebshit, lol.

Top kek

based colla de mierda
viva oriente carajo

It's not jumping the gun. It's predicting future events based on past events.

It's like playing "Where's Waldo: Affirmative Action Edition"

>These kind of games are 1000% better when they are completely fictional.

I can agree on this.
Too many people lecture and preach for free these days so I rather not pay for those.

WE

Holy fucking shit, I'm tired of this "protagonist stuck in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, United States clashes with a crazed militant Christian based cult" plot.

It's been used to death. Even fucking Outlast 2 used it.

Did you ask Jesus before you mocked the dead children?

look up branch davidians and waco, thats what its based on

Would that argument work on you?

That explains it.

Face it though, this is probably going to be Sup Forumss wet dream if you can side with them.

WUZ

When we get rid of the Jews and follow what Gadaffi was trying to do. But the merchants hold on the Africans is too strong. Some here are turning into useless niggers

*drones you*
Not so tough now are you

>When you realize the Chaos Theory team is all gone

actual ingame screenshot

Is there mixed african jews? I was under the impression that there was some in Nigeria as it's own ethnic group, but I don't know enough about Kenya.

Are you guys being rammed up the arse by the Chinese imperialists yet?

Tsh, nothing personal kid

is that you Obama?

Was thinking the exact same thing. I even use that pic on here sometimes. Scary

Well I mean
Have you been to bumfuck Oklahoma?
Hillbilly horror is a distinctive setting for a reason

o fug

Heh? I asked you pilgrim.
Did you ask Jesus first?

Most games that specifically chose a real location as there game setting do it as political motivation. I don't even mind when games do have political motivation, but I hate when they're in your face about it.

ARMA 2 is set in the fictional state of Chernarus, which is a post Soviet country, so they can indirectly link what happens in the game to real life and be a bit subtle about it. Where as FC5 will just be all "IT'S IN AMERICA LOOK IT'S A COMMENT ON HOW BAD AMERICA IS ESPECIALLY THOSE DUMB HICKS IN MONTANA, AREN'T WE SMART!!1!"