Any fellow NYC conservatives plan on attending this tomorrow? Whether you do or do not spread the message

Any fellow NYC conservatives plan on attending this tomorrow? Whether you do or do not spread the message.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5q4u1nE6tI&ved=0ahUKEwi0x-zPz4nUAhXJllQKHSZsA1EQtwIIHzAB&usg=AFQjCNHDXIp8L3OpNuXJwdYxAGCa4MsERw&sig2=d3E8wib6K3ao4kUFYRRqAA
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/December/Operation-Exodus-Prophecy-Fulfilled
askdrbrown.org/library/should-all-jews-move-back-israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_to_Zion#The_Jewish_autonomy
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Moarpheus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, LI here, thinking of taking the train in. Bit nervous of terror tho kek. Wish I had one of those meme flags or something maybe a bit more fash to bring with.

>bump

bumpo for milo, and common sense

>Jews are behind Islamic terrorism
>Better protests terrorism and not the Jews behind it

fuck off you queer kike rat. you're done.

DO WE LOVE OUR DANGEROUS FAGGOT FELLOW PEDES????

>tfw missed the chance to meet Milo at A&M when he visited Texas.

If I were in NYC, I'd be down.

Hoping for more pics of Brittany Venti's opinions and talents

get this raddled ex e-celeb off the board
sage

He's Catholic

Milo is a liar and a fraud.

Walter Cronkite > Milo

Hunter S. Thompson > Milo

tell me mooooar

Milo is so meen

>implying Megodown Yiannotworthafuck didn't get his job at Shitbart by sucking 5 executive cocks

>implying Sup Forums will believe this when they ignore all evidence that Trump is Jewish

Americans, I beg you, please attend. Look at the UK and Europe now, don't let the fuckers get a foothold in your country too.

So is this protesting ALL terrorism or just a certain race? Can we protest crazy white people who shoot up public places or does that hurt the liar's narrative?

Trump works for the People.
It doesn't matter if she's legit or a kie stooge.
We have power over him.

Milo is a citizen.
Our power over him is isolation and rejection.

*he / kike

in multiple threads sorry

You stick out too much man, try being more subtle with your work "fellow user" :^)

milo isn't a conservative he is degenerate

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5q4u1nE6tI&ved=0ahUKEwi0x-zPz4nUAhXJllQKHSZsA1EQtwIIHzAB&usg=AFQjCNHDXIp8L3OpNuXJwdYxAGCa4MsERw&sig2=d3E8wib6K3ao4kUFYRRqAA

>MILO: Catholics Are Right About Everything

shill more

hnnnng please tell me you saved the full pic

>Milo says he's a Jew
>Wears kippah
>Says he is "furiously pro-Israel"
>Says young men should die for Israel in war
>but he's Catholic goy!
>says pedophilia may not be so bad
>Catholic

so he's catholic in the sense he likes to fiddle little boys with the Pope...but Jewish in the sense that he's a self-described Jew.

seems legit.

He's jewish in that his mother is jewish. How is that so hard for your monkey brain to understand?

now stay defeated.

>says kid diddling may not be that bad

Blatant lie, he has done more to combat those monsters than you ever will.

>implying Sup Forums has forgotten
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/

>Milo has concerns about age of consent laws

>Has gotten 3 actual pedophiles arrested

seriously, stop.

Jesus, you're dense

A practisingRoman Catholic, Yiannopoulos states he hasJewishancestry on his maternal grandmother's side,[20][21]which has put him at odds withneo-Naziadherents in thealt-right.[22]

>Supporting GamerGate's token faggot in any of his endeavors
No thanks.

so far we've learned:

>Milo is a literal Jew who larps as a Catholic because he fingerbangs little boys with the Pope inside St. Peter's Basilica
>Milo is pro-Israel and a Zionist
>Milo expects non-jews to fight wars for Israel
>Milo has (((concerns about the age of consent laws)))

yeah. get fucked. if it wasnt for me, no one would give your thread any action. Milo is done. Spencer..he's on the way out. I'm here now, and I am not your friend.

>eating the bullshit MSM tosses at its political opponents

I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be populated by smart people

>his own words is MSM bullshit
I accept your defeat :^)

< *

You aren't /pol

every
fucking
time

Hes literally a jew in the sense that he has literal, jewish, ancestry you moron

How about you show some proof for that fingerbanging or shut the fuck up

Just because you don't like him, that doesn't magically make your words true

In his own words, he said the age of consent (16) is "about right" In what way is that an argument for pedastry?

It isn't. You have nothing and are simply wailing away with your impotent frustration that a gayboy is a better man than you will ever be.

I see Milo as instrumental in making Sup Forums and its sphere of influence relevant in the conservative movement. Someone else would've done it, without him, but his entry onto the scene was brilliantly scripted and it made me respect Breitbart as an organization a lot. Call me a homo or an alt liter if you want, that's just how I see it and you can criticize him on other shit, he's been boring lately, but I don't get mad at him for counter-signalling occasionally or being weird when he brings out lots of lulz, like he did in Berkeley.

>I am here now

Literally, who are you?

Bump.

didn't you think one of us autistic bastards would eventually, after many years, rise from the pool? soon..

Protest jewish false flag terror with a jew

Who doesn't matter.
Even a fool can speak wisely on accident.
What is what matters.

>namefag rises from the pool
you are an embarrassment

>I can't defeat any of his actual arguments...
>better attack the only thing I can..his name

You're losing the meme war.
But it isn't too late to switch sides.

posting as a namefag is equivalent to begging to be called a retarded faggot loser everytime you post. no one likes namefags on this site, lurk more dumbfuck.

alt-right sounds better on all columns except white genocide

hey fishy
pick a column the alt-right sounds better on in your opinion and we can discuss it if you like?

>my self-aggrandizement is an argument

you gotta be fuckin kidding me dude

>better suggest anons filter him otherwise his ideas may dominate what bullshit narrative we're pushing

what happens when I go to your rallies among the People?

:^)

if you disagree with anything let's talk about it? maybe you'll change my mind..?

shadilay! praise jesus :)

i can't even believe you exist

hueahueahuea

so you dont want a discussion then? far be it from me to pander.

putting the trip in the file name for his image macros is a nice, cringy, touch

Holy shit what utter cancer. Good god man do yourself a favour and end yourself before you spread such rubbish.

so you disagree with my arguments then? which one exactly and why? :)

considering almost no one identifies as alt-right, no one is going to take you up on that offer. no one wants to step into an argument in the shoes of a fucking strawman you colossal dumbfuck.

What costumes should we wear?

alt-right is fun as a plausibly deniable umbrella term

mlady

i dont care what label you place on those two opposing groups of ideas. I represent the right side of the column. Milo, Spencer and the rest represent the left. The right is preferable to the left side of the maymay. If you disagree, explain why?

The fact that she's so popular tells me just how lonely and horny most alt-righters are. She's a 4/10 mongrel with a decent set of tits, and everyone acts like she's God's gift to mankind.

Not only that, but she's not even pretending to be in any way traditional. Y'all are pathetic.

-
You are a shill. No (you) for shills.

nice pic saved

both columns are a set of ideas used to achieve the same goal but used for different purposes. with the left side you lose less social capital and appeal to a wider audience. with the right side you are simply stating the implied long term goal of the left side. these are two sides to the same coin, one approaches their agenda with with an emphasis on long-term success and patience, and the other brute force and hubris. nothing on either side is mutually exclusive.

>you'll never have a Tim Burton aesthetic qt bake you cake

>both columns are a set of ideas used to achieve the same goal but used for different purposes
I'm listening but not hearing..

>send all Jews to Israel just like they want because it fulfills stupid sandnigger prophesy
doesnt really do the same thing as
>not doing what jews want

can you pick one argument from the meme which you believe this applies to?

>send all Jews to Israel just like they want because it fulfills stupid sandnigger prophesy
and this is what i mean by strawman. i haven't heard someone seriously broadcast this idea, even by supposed alt-right figureheads.

Yoel Romero better

>i haven't heard someone seriously broadcast this idea
>i dont know what TRS is

I'm giving you a prophesy. You will see them shilling for the "return of the Jewish People" and they will use Nationalism as the excuse. Need proof other than

>muh prophesy!
??

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/December/Operation-Exodus-Prophecy-Fulfilled
askdrbrown.org/library/should-all-jews-move-back-israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_to_Zion#The_Jewish_autonomy

How can you have a white ethno-state without sending Jews back to Israel?

I wish this hedonist retard would fuck off and stop making everything about him.

america will never be a white ethno-state, this isn't even something that's in the realm of possibility without a period of extreme chaos, unfathomable violence, and economic turbulance - at which point you wouldn't even want to live in the united states anyway, even if it was just all white people. i know what TRS is but i never listened to their content, and as far as i'm concerned they were a small minority in regards to the intellectual space of the alt-right.

>this isn't even something that's in the realm of possibility without a period of extreme chaos, unfathomable violence, and economic turbulence

are you really unaware of the Plot?

TRS == richard spencer, lauren southern and etc.

TRS is not equivelant to spencer or southern's content, and they do not espouse or endorse the same ideas. actually, i'm pretty sure people who were into TRS content hated richard spencer quite a bit.

you said here >I know what TRS is but i never listened to their content
but then here >TRS is not equivelant to spencer or southern's content

How do you know their content varies if you've never listened to TRS' content?

:^)

because i lurked the TRS scandal threads when enoch got doxxed. if you want me to clarify, i've never listened to any TRS affiliated podcasts. either way, if this was your "gotcha" moment, it was pretty weak.

you said you dont know what TRS' content is.
and then you said TRS content isn the same as Lauren and Spencers...

It's not too late to get on the right side of the meme, lad.

i have a general idea of what TRS is about from lurking the doxxing threads and various quick rundowns. i know that they are further right than lauren southern, and different from richard spencer in that spencer only cares about the identitarian side of the spectrum. is this too difficult for you to understand that someone could pick up on this information without indulging the actual content? i'm kind of lauging right now m8

>i know that they are further right than lauren southern
>someone could pick up on this information without indulging the actual content
Try studying next time, or you'll miss things. Like right now. You're missing everything.

>TRS
Shills for Israel and Jews
>Richard Spencer
>Lauren Southern

It's not too late for you to do right, but soon it will be.

Moarpheus is a divide & conquer shill. His only posts on Sup Forums consist of attacking alt-right/alt-lite figures. If you ask him who does he actually support he won't give you a single name, he is only here to create discord and infighting.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Moarpheus/

I see you've chosen to screech hebraically instead of engaging me in mature discussion

well, this officially became a waste of my time. i already know that they bend the knee for jews, and to be honest with you - i don't really care. on top of that, i don't endorse any of these figureheads, so not only did you waste my time with this circular argument about things that i already know, but you did it in a facetious way. my original point is that both columns are working towards very similar goals and you haven't been able to really debunk that - you just rerouted the argument towards a wedge issue. you really should've been more honest and said you wanted to have a discussion about jews. just jews, and that's it. but no, you wasted my time.

never trust a namefag.

You defended Richard Spencer and Lauren Southern saying their stance is not the same as TRS. I proved otherwise.

Now you can ragequit :^)

i didn't defend them sweetie, i told you that there are distinctions that one can make between all 3. holy shit you're retarded lol.

>my original point is that both columns are working towards very similar goals
you didnt even pick which one of the columns you're making this claim about :)

Interesting how if I go through your post history none of your pictures have Sup Forums numbers on filenames, almost like you didn't get them from organically browsing Sup Forums, but from an external package. Perhaps a Shareblue package? Really gets my noggin' joggin'.

see
>can you pick one argument from the meme which you believe this applies to?

well can you? if not, you lose.

yeah its almost as though I want people to easily find me, my posts and my images...

LOL we're way past the point of me investing time to get into specifics with you. you see, i already know you're a shitbird, you failed your probation period and now i'm not willing to invest any of my time in the actual discussion that i was previously interested in having. it's too late, you already proved that you are the equivelant of a toddler with a full diaper when it comes to engaging conversation - there's no going back now buddy.

have a nice night, namefag.

how should i dress. i look stupid in hats so that's a nonstarter

>still not saying which columns you're making the claim about

I accept your defeat :)

go back to 8gag you cancerous larper

how will namefags recover? BTFO

we have IDs here, samefag..

why'd you bump the thread retard