Brit/pol/ Single Market edition

>Bomber pictured on CCTV in Manchester's Arndale centre just days before attack wearing backpack.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539162/Bomber-pictured-wearing-backpack-Arndale-Centre.html

>5 or 6 people dead after incident on M6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536642/Five-people-killed-crash-M6.htm

>Roger Moore (89) dead
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40018422
archive.is/7OIVK

>Threat level raised to critical, having been merely severe since 2014
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX
mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels
archive.is/VdBlq

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
archive.is/XOdzA

>7 in 10 brits support One World Government(tm)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html
archive.is/8aKlJ

>Monuments around the world [once again] display the Union Jack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/world-monuments-illuminated-british-flag-tribute-manchester/
archive.is/MGiv3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1i2C7yK5AQ
pastebin.com/YFf0WDsK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_Cavalry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_Guards#British_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=i8CcmMXWmaA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/05/24/new-pbpolling-matters-podcast-explaining-the-labour-surge-and-predictions-for-june/
cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq
cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hang blair

First for Anarcho Capitalist Britain

You need to go back to EIRE.

anime is poo

have a wank in the garden

would you guys vote labour if corbyn came out and said "enough is enough. i've thought long and hard about this, and we need to purge the pakis."

>Shit Tory manifesto
>Dementia tax
>Maybot shortcircuiting when Andrew Neil asks what her favourite colour is
>Known terrorist allowed to launch an attack due to severely cut emergency services (cut during May's time as HS)

Has Jez got it in the bag?

That concert was a blast. He totally nailed it

I'm watching Ramsay clips and it's so fucking funny. Reality TV is so cheap and easy, but it's so bloody entertaining some times.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1i2C7yK5AQ

Lads WTF is wrong with Americans?
Their intelligence community keeps leaking British secrets and the warnings we have issued to the US are only on two fucking news websites in the US: Fox News and CNN. Not on Politico, ABC, NBC, Washington Post, NY Times, anything.

Yes, we should. Publicly. I'd love to see him die.

WHO IS SHE!?!?!?!?!?!??

Get COMFY

Added Peter Hitchens' Drug Book

ARCHIVE: pastebin.com/YFf0WDsK

If he can turn it back on May, then yes.

They're definitely up to something.

Nope, the attack will have driven scared pensioners back to the tories right as their postal votes arrived today/yesterday

Stop smoking cannabis.

No but May has killed her chances of a landslide so the entire reason she called the election has gone down the drain.

Ffs got to get up 7am tomorrow

How do normie wageslaves do it?????????????????

Never

Friendly reminder that you're not allowed to feel angry at the recent terror attacks

Please post examples of permitted responses. These include feeling inspired by the 'spirit' of Manchester

Could that force a resignation? Tories are ruthless with their leaders and the whole point of the election was to nab a landslide.

>on the bus
>masses of children get on

Can any army fags tell me what this sign on the soldier's upper right arm means?

>May has killed her chances of a landslide
How?

They interviewed this bird with a fucking handgrenade on her t-shirt.

Wtf is she doing there?

pastebin.com/YFf0WDsK

She'll get away with any increased majority I think. Say they get a majority of 50 up from 12, plus she's now elected and has a mandate, it'll be a sucess.

Regiment badge?

>Could that force a resignation?

Yes. Shit if she still keeps the same number of seats she could be in for it.

Wait until corbyns interview with Neil and he gets called out for his links to terror groups.

>w-WHU
>WHY DO I HAVE DEPRESSION?!
>NOTHING FEELS GOOD ANY MORE
>I'M PANICKING!
>better have a toke to help

Don't think so?

mean infantry

tac rec flag. (tactical recognition flag)

Just to identify different regiments\units on the field easily.

Fella is part of one of the Guards regiments.

Wow guys this has 30,000 retweets better vote for the multiculturalism parties, I don't want to die because I can't afford to have bits of shrapnel removed from by body.

>Wtf is she doing there?
Taking the piss out of virtue signalling leftists

>OK Britain you can have your trade deal, but you must accept 30,000 refugees per year for the next 15 years

What do you do?

I want him to just turn to that policeman and blow him the fuck out.

>WAAAH CANNABIS LITERALLY CAUSES CANCER

>BETTER GO LISTEN TO SOME CRIPPLED OLD JEW

>WHAT HE HATES CANNABIS TOO

U-turning on a manifesto pledge a few days after releasing it. Labour has surged in the polls and possibly cut Mays majority from over 20% to single figures

Provided she increases her majority, which she almost certainly will, she'll be fine. The Tories won't want to look chaotic when they're about to enter negotiations with the EU.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_Cavalry

Fuck off we're full.

Why is it fine for leftists to politicise tragedy?

Starve

Hey I used to have that same webbing!

Start buying guns.

Its not about how large a margin but how much legislation can be passed.

Tories are willing to sacrifice their potential electoral gains for pushing through policies.

Cannabis does not cause cancer.

If I was PM I would beat you up live on tv and make you shout "uncle".

No it cures it

They're all multiculturalism parties.

I think corbynistas and the media are making that into a bigger deal than it really is.

Polls always narrow the closer it gets to election

Don't think so pal. I think was right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_Guards#British_Army

>who here /Rossini/?

youtube.com/watch?v=i8CcmMXWmaA

Rubbish, the pollster who got the election just right last time says that when you take into account leader popularity and other such things then the Tories are 15 points ahead, a big majority comnig.

>They want to divide us. They won't succeed
>Diversity is what makes Manchester great
>Look, here is a Muslim that condemns the attack
>I There are complicated reasons behind radicalisation
>Terrorism is designed to make us afraid, but we are not afraid
>They won't change our way of life

This is just a selection of the ultracuck journalistic viewpoints i've read over the last 2 days in the Evening Standard. Osborne is clearly plotting his comeback.

APOLOGIZE

Absolute monarchy when

>tens of kids dead/injured
>everyone just carrying on as if it's all fine
>Labour somehow polling about 30%
>Conservatives a complete mess

We are really seeing the end of the West aren't we. I don't think I can care anymore, just let it all rot.

Link?

Didn't Blair win comfortably in 2005 while miles behind in the polls?

They haven't surged as such they have just got back to where Labour usually poll. With the UKIP votes in the bag the Tories are going to walk this election though.

you probably dont like milo but i reckon this shit is going to kick off.

Ooops. I just I was wrong. :^)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

>i've read over the last 2 days in the Evening Standard

All the way from Germany? Do they stand outside the U-Bahn stations and hand them out?

Accept them, dump them in Scotland, then when they fuck off in 5 years time, it'll be their issue.

The Thieving Magpie is all I'm familiar with

IM GONNA KILL MYSELF BEFORE I APOLOGISE.
FUCK YOU MOM. I HATE ALL OF YOU.

>I think corbynistas and the media are making that into a bigger deal than it really is.

That doesn't really matter, if you want to sustain the momentum you have to portray such things as some sort of massive comeback.

Will be interesting to see what the right wing newspapers do over the next week, they'll probably go right back to the character assassination strategy.

guess*

Don't know know that it's just a part of a big city?

He's a useful idiot.

www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/05/24/new-pbpolling-matters-podcast-explaining-the-labour-surge-and-predictions-for-june/

It's explained in that podcast if you've got half an hour to spare.

Tories need to be +6% to get a 1 seat majority, Labour only need to be +3% so that explains some of it.

Hows Marawi City looking from there?

Thats smoking it you mong.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq

cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html

your welcome

He's a colossal attention whore and always recycles the same routine, but he's always able to cause a good triggering.

>our next Home Secretary

>this is a 10/10 in the UK
Yikes, you guys can't stop getting blown up AND your women are ugly. Nice """"""country"""""" you've got there.

Reminder that all failed British political people fuck off to America. See: John Oliver, Milo Yiannopolous, Paul Joseph Watson

You don't need Sup Forums to explain to you the precedent set by this sort of shit.

Along with Mandleson, Roche, Straw and Blunkett

Evenin

>pictures of a rucksack
>British secrets

I read it online.

>his """"""country""""""" is younger than my house

If Jeremy Corbyn wins I am going to assemble each and every Tunnocks wrapper under my desk, assemble a raft with them and set sail to the British Antarctic Territory to live with the penguins.

>Tories need to be +6% to get a 1 seat majority, Labour only need to be +3%
Can't wait for the 2018 boundary changes to come in

Not a single mention in western media of isis affiliates taking control of a phillipine city.

Utter bullshit desu.

Cheers, might give it a listen tomorrow if I can find the time

WHO IS SHE? WHAT VIDEO?

Doesn't matter you complete spacka. Whoever released it doesn't get to choose what they feel is important and what isn't.

Going to bed lads. Just wanted to say mind yourselves and stay safe.
Godbless.

>Get on the bus
>Absolutely packed
>Only free seat is the aisle seat next to a blonde chav slag in a crop top and tight trousers
>Awkwardly sit next to her
>She's texting on her blackberry
>Her stop comes before mine
>She stands up to get off
>I awkwardly shuffle into the aisle
>Didn't move back far enough and she brushed against me as she got off
>Woman opposite gives me a dirty look
>Awkwardly sit back down

I wasn't a pervert (even though I'd fuck her) I'm just a spack :(

She's right though. She isn't British. I respect her for being honest. In order to be British, the vast majority of actual British people need to accept you as British. Niggers and shitskins don't pass this test.

btfo

That's nice lad.