Which one of you did this Sup Forums? Based Brighton lad spits on Muslim after Manchester

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-attack-mohammed-shafiq-ramadhan-foundation-anti-extremist-charity-spat-at-killed-children-a7753861.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/82GUz
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
thesun.ie/news/1039523/leo-varadkar-will-be-leader-in-the-mould-of-german-chief-angela-merkel-and-french-president-emmanuel-macron-according-to-campaign-teams-notes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhtar_Kent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/82GUz

PRESS S TO SPIT

Ah my bad, thanks for posting archive.

S

It's funny, I actually live in this city (Brighton), it is so left wing. I am surprised there are based bros around.

Fucking egghead. All muslims should be crucified

the difference between the sjws/lefties and others is that the sjws will go around virtue signalling and shouting about their beliefs

others keep to themselves and don't broadcast as much, until they get to the boiling point when nothing is done and nothing changes

just like in germany 1930s :)

holy fuck this is the worst part of terrorism.

That guy is often on RT as their "muslim expert" and in debates he always gets beaten. Is also a short tempered manlet.

Ha yeah true, I never speak about this stuff publicly. The leftists drag their ass around constantly with their crap.. All the windows have 'vote Caroline' Lucas posters, and people put stupid political stuff in their windows like 'stop institutional racism and sexism' and shit, makes me fantasize about going on a drive with some friends and shooting paint balls at the window etc.

>That guy is often on RT as their "muslim expert" and in debates he always gets beaten. Is also a short tempered manlet.

Also one of his relatives was involved in a grooming gang.

he sounds reasonable enough but he still has to go back, neither his ilk or religion has place in europe

>I'm really angry about windows
>yet somehow they are the snowflakes

S

slap heads deserve worse desu senpai

>>I'm really angry about windows

Just the ones talking about 'institutional racism' etc lol... I see it like this, you call a black person a nigger and they will violently attack you..... All of that institutional racism and sexism crap is just a slur against white males, it depends what mood I am in, but sure it is annoying. If they got slapped around I wouldn't care. Not that I would myself.

S

"peaceful" Muslims AKA Taqiya

And this gets national coverage?

God we are doomed

Yes, we are a horrid bunch.He would probably feel safer back in his own country among his own people

If he was reasonable he would be shitting on his goatfucker faith that spawned this garbage. It's these so called "peaceful Muslims" that serve as a shining example of what Islam supposedly is that tricks pussy leftists into mass importing jihadists into their walls. Remember, peaceful Muslims are just the lid covering the can full of savage shitskins trying to rape your sister and steal your tax dollars.

>I'm really angry about windows
Damn shame that isn't what he said, shithead.

IRA WHEN!?

Notice these peaceful Muslims don't insult their attacker or respond by supporting victims and victims family. Their first motion is to go in full damage control for their religion. They do not give a fuck about you. Remove every last shitskin from the west. They're all filth.

>he was told mean things
This is much worse than blowing up children, we should bring more of these innocent peace loving people in.

Sussex student here, it;s horrific.

I went into some bullshit Turkish/Muslim/Kurd exhibition... it was inside a church and everything was blacked out. blasphemy.

literally never happened

>things that didn't happen

We should have lynched him, The (((tolerant))) muslims protect the extremist ones

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

This is the classic Islamist strategy. Even though they are the ones who are slaughtering hundreds of people, they always try to find a way to show themselves as the victim. muh racist brit spitting on me. muh turbaned sister is abused. It's always the same shit.

Right, some Muslim kills dozens of children, and the news runs with a story about how the public reaction hasn't been moderate enough.

Kek confirms. False flag

If that ever happened, he'll look back one day on the time Englishmen only spat on him as the good old days.

Someone just killed 22 children, and this guy is """"shaken""""" at being yelled at. Get necked, lampshade.

good.

>you killed children
No muslim condemns terrorist attacks, they are guilty as the attackers. They think their religion will dominate the world somehow.

>Sussex student here, it;s horrific.
>I went into some bullshit Turkish/Muslim/Kurd exhibition... it was inside a church and everything was blacked out. blasphemy.

Haha mate that picture is so familiar, I probably live close to that lol.

Yeah that University has got to be so SJW m8, and diverse.

Yeah Muslims use a lot of the church facilities for their shit, during Ramadan they use the local church hall for god knows what, it gets swamped.

Hove lad here. Pretty comfy desu.
>that vote margin

>Hove lad here. Pretty comfy desu.
>>that vote margin

Ah hey man. Yeah Hove has some pretty nice places for sure. You do have Muslims encroaching from Western road though.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

I'm so fucking tired of hearing muzzies on the radio talking about themselves and how it's not their religion and how muzzies are good people

fuck off. let us be sad about something bad that happened without you twats reminding us you exist every chance you get

Doesnt this guy work for CAGE? or is that the other muslim fella who was going nuts saying the Jews broke into his house and stole one of his shoes?

Islam is not a race

>or is that the other muslim fella who was going nuts saying the Jews broke into his house and stole one of his shoes?

Ha that guy was fucking hilarious.

The people who go on TV and tell people to look away from the blood and the carnage and focus on the "real" problem of people being rude to Muslims are almost as contemptible as the bombers themselves.

S

But those heartbreaking photos of the poor syrian children get posted ad nauseum. What a bunch of hypocrites.

No, all Muslims condemned the attack

This was the work of ISIS, a Mossad operation meant to destabilize the Middle East in order to pave the way for Greater Israel. ISIS even apologized to Israel for attacking it. Muslims had nothing to do with this, it was an attack by ISIS against the UK for bombing them in Syria.

Just more media twats trying to incite people after their nasty hoax, like pic. Don't believe their lies.

What is her solution? Attack ISIS? Kill all Muslims in the UK? Why is it so easy to talk-empty without providing any solutions? Getting angry at "muh islam" is so easy, isn't it?

>What is her solution? Attack ISIS? Kill all Muslims in the UK? Why is it so easy to talk-empty without providing any solutions? Getting angry at "muh islam" is so easy, isn't it?

I think they are getting there. Douglas Murray's interview after the attack he starts talking about stopping immigration and globalism etc, he even referenced 'people on the internet think so and so'' etc. You can see a tipping point has occurred imo

muslims are the real victims here, folks. We need to round up all the non muslims and put them in camps, so the muslims can be safe.

Yes, the 'special snowflake' would be the one who expressed their political opinions with signs in their windows. Like anybody gives a shit.

note that this muzzie takeya artist still has a little beard thing going on. That is a super sekret code for other muslims, so they know he's in deep cover trying to fool the kaffr.

This chick is known for being anti-immigrant at least. She doesn't do fuck all to help it though.

S

britbong ann coulter then?

WAKE
THE
FUCK
UP

This isn't a game any more. This isn't about protecting anyone's feelings. This is about life and death. You either wake the fuck up now or you get killed. And they kill you children.

And while you sit at home in mourning your enemy LAUGHS about your pain. LAUGHS about MURDERING YOUR CHILDREN

GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS AND WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

This with the force of a thousand angry Hitlers.

Yeah you might want to take that rhetoric to UK leftist Twitter, because we are about as woken up as you get in the UK.

Ok but when larping faggots says "hurrr wake the fuck up", what do they mean? Stop taking in immigration? Kill all Muslims in the UK? Imprison all Muslims in the UK? Attack ISIS?

I'm legitimately curious. This is really no different than from when SJWs get upset or are in outrage.

I fear for Ireland and the faith that awaits us.
What can we do to stop this madness?

thesun.ie/news/1039523/leo-varadkar-will-be-leader-in-the-mould-of-german-chief-angela-merkel-and-french-president-emmanuel-macron-according-to-campaign-teams-notes/
Our next leader,a queer lib shit skin.

I don't see why they're making a big deal out of it, this is just part and parcel of living in the city. Muslims are just going to have to get used to it if they want to live in the city.

Glad to see bongs are striking back against this shit. Children dying has pushed so many normies over the edge.

Oh boohoo look at me I'm a victim too who cares about all those poor kids that got fucking mutilated look at meeeeeee I'm being harassed over here someone spit their saliva at me wow

Fuck him.

S

Maybe he should fuck off back to his own country.

S

I think everyone is striving at one thing in general... Crossing the politically correct barrier into policies such as Muslim ban, mass police cracking down on the Muslim community, raiding all of their mosques and shops, stamping out the grooming gang stuff viciously for example. There is a hunger for crossing into some kind of policy that is 'taboo' in this leftist age. Also the government needs to sort out the fucking prisons, the Muslim needs to be isolated separately. Force feed pork products.

'LEO Varadkar will be a leader “in the mould” of German chief Angela Merkel '

Wow good luck with that.

Your best hope is that this whole worldview collapses before Ireland gets too fucked over.......... I think once Sweden falls it will have a big impacts... And then when Germany and France fall.

goood gooood

Time to fight back.

Well that sounds interesting. I'm 99% none of that will happen except Muslim ban but good luck aye.

>shafiq-ramadhan-foundation-anti-extremist-charity-spat-at-killed-children
kek

kek

If the west was actually interested in peace and in avoiding the looming civil conflict and bloodshed then western governments would:

* Stop all immigration.
* Return all immigrants to their home nations.
* Return all muslims who are "citizens" or "nationals" to their home nations.

In Europe limiting the immigration stop and deportation to muslims would likely be sufficient. In the US it would not because while the US has a growing problem with muslims, the mass illegal immigration from central and south America is enough to lead to conflict all on its own.

Remember this: Diversity + Proximity = War.

>Children dying has pushed so many normies over the edge.

Indeed. This has a lot of implications, that the adults of our society failed in their duty.

>ITT things that never happened.

Lots of Pakis raping drunk girls in Brighton

Nah I reckon the splitting up of Muslims in prison will quite likely happen, otherwise it is a free for all, an obvious mess.

>Lots of Pakis raping drunk girls in Brighton

Lad I know, and Afghanis. I have heard of several cases in my area. Do you live in Brighton?

After hearing about I looked up on social media and found these, it seems quite wide spread.

You mean that one fake-ass picture of the boy in an ambulance with costume blood and an ash tray dumped over his tousled hair, with an expression that communicates the absolute picturesque epitome of "I have no idea why I'm being told to sit here and I could not care two shits less"?

E

for Ethnic Cleansing Time

quick white female television presenters, cry at the retarded set up image to engage the group think

When are Paki Spit Squads (PSS) being deployed

Another victory for the religion of peace.

e

Of course they killed children. If they'd done their job, or were capable of doing so, it wouldn't have happened.

The spitter was just trying to shine his head...

he should be spit on.

Hey Sup Forums did you know that the CEO of Coca Cola used to be a Turkish and likely Muslim guy?

He is just a regular big business guy that happened to be Muslim. Most Muslims aren't evil or whatever it seems like some of you guys have said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhtar_Kent

Ahmet Muhtar Kent (born 1952) is a Turkish-American business executive. He is the chairman and former CEO of The Coca-Cola Company. He was appointed to the position of chief executive officer of the company in 2008 and became chairman of the board in 2009.[3]

In December 2016, Coca Cola announced that Kent would step down as CEO in May 2017, to be replaced by President and COO James Quincey. Kent continues as Chairman of the Board of Directors.[4]

Muhtar Kent was born in 1952 in New York City, where his father, Necdet Kent, was the consul-general of Turkey. After completing high school at Tarsus American College[5] in Mersin, Turkey in 1971, Muhtar Kent went to the United Kingdom to study at the University of Hull. Subsequently, he earned his MBA degree at Cass Business School, London.[6]

Muhtar Kent found a job at The Coca-Cola Company in Turkey through a newspaper ad in 1978. He toured the country in trucks to sell Coca-Cola, and thereby learned its distribution, marketing and logistics systems.[7]

In 1985, he was promoted to the general manager position of Coca-Cola Turkey and Central Asia, and transferred the headquarters of the company from Izmir to Istanbul.

>' etc lol... I see it like this, you call a black person a nigger and they will violently attack you..... All of that institutional racism and sexism crap is just a slur against white males, it depends what mood I am in, but sure it is annoying. If they got slapped around I wouldn't care. Not that I would myself.

An anecdote and his job is Islam apologist? hmmmm … sounds fair enough to me, lets run it at the top of the hour… top slot.
Aren't these guys gonna be surprised when the damn breaks?

man, wait until you find out what coke did during ww2. or does in africa. or that diet coke has been causing women to drop dead of sudden heart attacks since forever but they have invested a billion dollars in to their eventual trials/tribulations when it's found out?

coke is literally the debil

I believe you but please post source

In fact when saying something most people don't know about always post source
It's like the first unspoken rule of pol

>anti-extremist
>muslim
nice try

more importantly, yes. If their job was to counteract extremism they have failed miserably.

hahahahahahaha
UNDERRATED