youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop sucking my dick dad.

stop shitposting

>stop committing sin
>stop shitposting

stop hating the Body of Christ

>stop hating the Body of Christ
or what? i will suffer eternal damnation in the depths of Hell, will i?
fuck off you dirty italokike

*blocks your path*
repent

>*blocks your path*
>repent
for what?

cease your apostacy

Punish me daddy, impale me with the divine shaft of retribution!

>cease your apostacy
why? jesus is filthy scum

stop being a degenerate
stop committing blasphemy

My conscience is gone, I can't.

Send it back.

>stop committing blasphemy
jesus must stop me, mustn't he? aren't you his divine messenger on Earth, protecting Jesus' filthy honor?

I merely wish to please my pastor... Only the ripest fruit for god's representatives!

start praying
stop hating God
repent sodomite shitposter

>stop hating God
jesus isn't god, you dope
jesus is solely a filthy imposter kike

good thread. Bump

renounce your blasphemous pride

remove the 2nd commandment
mutilate the 4th
split the 10th in two

Holy shit the Catholic Echelon is heretical scum and their followers, deceived
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

>renounce your blasphemous pride
no thanks

stop falling for protestant heretical propaganda
repent sodomite

Meanwhile proddies can't even agree with each other

>repent sodomite

Who won?

Masturbate freely.

Who next?

Catholicism is Babylonian Paganism adorned in bastardized "Christian" aesthetic.

We're onto you, we know about the counter-Reformation and the meddlings of your Jesuit saboteurs.

stop falling for jewish divit et impera tricks
stop masturbating

Meanwhile in protestantism....

doesnt know about the counter-Reformation and Catholic infiltration divide/conquering

it's almost like you don't read or something

>stop falling for jewish divit et impera tricks

>no proof

stop using stale normie memes

>stop using stale normie memes
ok shlomo faggot christkike cucklord

Linked a video series containing over 3,000 sources from the Vatican's own publications and Oxford histories -- what do you want me to do, write you 40,000 word essays on /pol?

A. Johann von Dollinger
Historically nothing is more incorrect than the assertion that the Reformation was a movement in favour of intellectual freedom. The exact contrary is the truth. For themselves, it is true, Lutherans and Calvinists claimed liberty of conscience . . . but to grant it to others never occurred to them so long as they were the stronger side. The complete extirpation of the Catholic Church, and in fact of everything that stood in their way, was regarded by the reformers as something entirely natural.
(Grisar, VI, 268-269; Dollinger: Kirche und Kirchen, 1861, 68)
B. Preserved Smith (S)
If any one still harbors the traditional prejudice that the early Protestants were more liberal, he must be undeceived. Save for a few splendid sayings of Luther, confined to the early years when he was powerless, there is hardly anything to be found among the leading reformers in favor of freedom of conscience. As soon as they had the power to persecute they did.(Smith, 177)
C. Hartmann Grisar
At Zurich, Zwingli's State-Church grew up much as Luther's did . . . Oecolampadius at Basle and Zwingli's successor, Bullinger, were strong compulsionists. Calvin's name is even more closely bound up with the idea of religious absolutism, while the task of handing down to posterity his harsh doctrine of religious compulsion was undertaken by Beza in his notorious work, On the Duty of Civil Magistrates to Punish Heretics. The annals of the Established Church of England were likewise at the outset written in blood.(Grisar, VI, 278)

stop insulting people to silence your guilt-ridden conscience

>watch one video
>zero Historical source cited

>stop insulting people to silence your guilt-ridden conscience
jesus is a dirty whore you negroid crossbreed romany gypsy

Meanwhile from an actual OXFORD book

D. Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church (P)
The Reformers themselves . . . e.g., Luther, Beza, and especially Calvin, were as intolerant to dissentients as the Roman Catholic Church.(Cross, 1383)

stop paving your way to hell and repent

From the Reformer Luther himself

2. Luther on Zwingli and His Followers
Zwingli was greedy of honour . . . he had learnt nothing from me . . . Oecolampadius thought himself too learned to listen to me or to learn from me.(Grisar, IV, 309; in Table Talk, 1540)

Zwinglians . . . are fighting against God and the sacraments as the most inveterate enemies of the Divine Word.
(Janssen, V, 220-221; LL, III, 454-456)

It would be better to announce eternal damnation than salvation after the style of Zwingli or Oecolampadius.
(Daniel-Rops, 85)

3. Luther on Bucer
They think much of themselves, which, indeed, is the cause and wellspring of all heresies . . . Thus Zwingli and Bucer now put forward a new doctrine . . . So dangerous a thing is pride in the clergy.(Grisar, VI, 283; WA, vol. 38, 177 ff.)

A gossip . . . a miscreant through and through . . . I trust him not at all, for Paul says [Titus 3:10] 'A man that is a heretic, after the first and second admonition, avoid.'
(Grisar, VI, 289; Table Talk, ed. Mathesius / Kroker, 154, 253)
4. Calvin on Luther and Lutherans

Okay UK user, let's do this.

Give me 3 days to compile my sources in an organized manner so I have time to catalog them in such a way where I can easily access them at a moments notice.

Saturday after sundown I'll make a catholic/protestant general and we can coherently discuss this (with citations)

>stop paving your way to hell and repent

>won't happen

All scholarship contradict protestantism

4. Calvin on Luther and Lutherans
What to think of Luther I know not . . . with his firmness there is mixed up a good deal of obstinacy . . . Nothing can be safe as long as that rage for contention shall agitate us . . . Luther . . . will never be able to join along with us in . . . the pure truth of God. For he has sinned against it not only from vainglory . . . but also from ignorance and the grossest extravagance. For what absurdities he pawned upon us . . . when he said the bread is the very body! . . . a very foul error. What can I say of the partisans of that cause? Do they not romance more wildly than Marcion respecting the body of Christ? . . . Wherefore if you have an influence or authority over Martin, use it . . . that he himself submit to the truth which he is now manifestly attacking . . . Contrive that Luther . . . cease to bear himself so imperiously.(Dillenberger, 46-48; letter to Martin Bucer, January 12, 1538)

I am carefully on the watch that Lutheranism gain no ground, nor be introduced into France. The best means . . . for checking the evil would be that the confession written by me . . . should be published.
(Dillenberger, 76; letter to Heinrich Bullinger, July 2, 1563)

Your tugging me to hard.

The timid Melanchthon launched at least one salvo against Zwingli:
Zwingli says almost nothing about Christian sanctity. He simply follows the Pelagians, the Papists and the philosophers.(Daniel-Rops, 261)
6. Luther on Protestant "Heretics"
Heresiarchs . . . remain obdurate in their own conceit. They allow none to find fault with them and brook no opposition. This is the sin against the Holy Ghost for which there is no forgiveness.(Grisar, VI, 282; WA, vol. 19, 609 ff.)

Those are heretics and apostates who follow their own ideas rather than the common tradition of Christendom, who . . . out of pure wantonness, invent new ways and methods.
(Grisar, VI, 282-283; WA, VII, 394)
Grisar adds:
In his frame of mind it became at last an impossibility for him to realise that his hostility and intolerance towards 'heretics' within his fold could redound on himself.(Grisar, VI, 283)

We must needs decry the fanatics as damned . . . They actually dare to pick holes in our doctrine; ah, the scoundrelly rabble do a great injury to our Evangel.
(Grisar, VI, 289; EA, vol. 61, 8 ff.)

repent

>repent
fuck off faggot

C. Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church (P)
In the 17th century the most notable instances of practical toleration were the colonies of Maryland, founded by Lord Baltimore in 1632 for persecuted Catholics, which offered asylum also to Protestants, and of Rhode Island, founded by Roger Williams.(Cross, 1383)

You just spam shit without actually weaving together a coherent narrative.

I think I recognize you, you don't actually engage in discourse you just copy/paste disparate texts sometimes not even specifically directed at the current discussion. It's nice you have sources and I will look in to them, but it's not really a great way to have a conversation, to just spam stuff out of context without laying out a general thesis to engage with.

We need to lay out these debates better or do something on a youtube stream.

Cheers in hell, lad

>In the 17th century the most notable instances of practical toleration were the colonies of Maryland, founded by Lord Baltimore in 1632 for persecuted Catholics, which offered asylum also to Protestants, and of Rhode Island, founded by Roger Williams.(Cross, 1383)
who cares

Protestants have no sources

Only I do

Henry Hallam, the Protestant historian, gave the following opinion:
Servetus, in fact, was burned not so much for his heresies, as for personal offense he had several years before given to Calvin . . . which seems to have exasperated the great reformer's temper, so as to make him resolve on what he afterwards executed . . . Thus, in the second period of the Reformation, those ominous symptoms which had appeared in its earliest stage, disunion, virulence, bigotry, intolerance, . . . grew more inveterate and incurable.(Hallam, ibid., I, 280)

'Servetus's death, for which Calvin bears much of the responsibility,' writes Wendel, 'marked the reformer with a bloody stigma which nothing has been able to efface.'
(Daniel-Rops, 191)

>Cheers in hell, lad
where did you learn english? the faggot sunday school for wicked christkike boys?

>I hate reality and actual history

Show me ONE OXFORD SOURCE

It must be from the 20th century onwards

I am waiting

>I hate reality and actual history
i know you're too stupid to understand either, you dirty christkike faggot

Okay

>Okay

With isolated exceptions . . . we find everywhere the opinions which are exactly in harmony wlth those of the territorial prince of the day, striving their utmost to suppress all differing views. The theory of the absolute Church authority of the secular powers was in itself enough to make a system of tolerance impossible on the Protestant side...From the very first religious life among the Protestants was influenced by the hopeless contradiction that on the one hand Luther imposed it as a sacred duty on every individual, in all matters of faith, to set aside every authority, above all that of the Church, and to follow only his own judgment, while on the other hand the reformed theologians gave the secular princes power over the religion of their land and subjects . . . 'Luther never attempted to solve this contradiction. In practice he was content that the princes should have supreme control over religion, doctrine and Church, and that it was their right and their duty to suppress every religious creed which differed from their own.'(Janssen, XIV, 230-231; citing Johann von Dollinger: Kirche und Kirchen, 1861, 52 ff.)

The Corpus doctrinae of Melanchthon had passed muster for a long time in Saxony, but on the occasion of the crypto-Calvinistic controversies the Elector Augustus forbade the work being printed . . .; the press control, which Melanchthon had advocated against others, now hit him himself.
(Janssen, XIV, 506)

In the Protestant towns numbers of preachers bestirred themselves zealously with the help of the municipal authorities to suppress the writings of all opposing parties. 'When first Luther began to write books, it was said,' so Frederick Staphylus recalled to mind (1560), 'that it would be contrary to Christian freedom if the Christian folk and the common people were not allowed to read all sorts of books. Now, however . . . the Lutherans themselves are . . . forbidding the purchase and reading of the books of their

fuck off christkike faggots

Are you alright?

Moreover, antagonism had also grown up among the Protestant universities, and one reproached the other with being the fosterer and begetter of false doctrine . . . Wittenberg itself, but lately regarded as the birthplace of a new revelation and of the newly awakened Church of Christ, in 1567 was declared to be a 'stinking cesspool of the devil.'(Janssen, XIV, 231-232)
5. Various Protestant Cities and Areas
At Strassburg Catholic writings were suppressed as early as 1524 . . . The Council at Frankfort-on-the-Main exercised . . . strict censorship . . . At Rostock, in 1532, the printer of the Brethren of the Common Life was sent to prison, because he had used his printing press to the disadvantage of Protestantism.(Janssen, XIV, 502)

Wherever the prince, according to old Byzantine fashion, thought himself a theologian, he managed the censorship in person.
(Janssen, XIV, 233)

You might have a little pent up anger, buddy

>You might have a little pent up anger, buddy
bearing false witness is a sin, christfag

Sorry the truth hurts, friend.

>Sorry the truth hurts, friend.

Yes?

Your heart may hurt now, but turning to God can save you.

>Your heart may hurt now, but turning to God can save you.
she can indeed

Don't fall for Satan's obvious trick. Satan is a bitch.

If I were the Beast of Revelation, I would be very, very quiet about Sin.

Time's up, Vatican.

>Don't fall for Satan's obvious trick. Satan is a bitch.
ok jew

Satan is the eternal jew

>Satan is the eternal jew

?

Demons have no power on Earth. Our Lord saw to that.

>Sup Forums becomes is so contrarian that when traditional religion in the west is essentially dead they instantly become christfags

Hmm, really makes u think.

>loves a filthy kike on a stick
ok faggot

>projecting
I will pray for you.

>Implying my faith is dependent on how many people follow it
stop projecting

>I will pray for you.
what will you pray for?
for me to love your squalid filthy lying jewgod jesus?
it won't work you filthy gimp

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure it won't work out that way though.

>Sorry to hear that. I'm sure it won't work out that way though.
so you are absolutely certain - "sure" - that i will love your deranged lord and saviour, are you? well how will you see to it?
come back every fucking day on Sup Forums and try to convert me, will you?

I will pray for you and ask my friends and family to pray for you. I know the Lord won't leave you alone if He can help it. Why are you getting angry?

Woops forgot my image.

>I will pray for you and ask my friends and family to pray for you. I know the Lord won't leave you alone if He can help it. Why are you getting angry?
because christkikery is a faggots' religion for faggots and kikes

Just here to remind you that the "muh jesus was a kike" meme is helping the muslims. Enjoy being raped by the islamic menace.

>Just here to remind you that the "muh jesus was a kike" meme is helping the muslims. Enjoy being raped by the islamic menace.