Who do peple hate Richard Spencer so much?

Who do peple hate Richard Spencer so much?

Because he has a turd on his head

he is 56% white

He's a CIA asset.
Not smart enough to be actual CIA....just dumb enough to be an asset.

I don't particularly like him as a person, but I don't mind hearing what he has said and a lot of people tend to take him out of context deliberately.

Why is this thread always started by a person with a german flag with that namefag shill in tow within five minutes?

Should have stuck to the anti Spencer bot JIDF.

>why doesnt anyone like the controlled opposition we're giving you?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE JIDF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Regardless of his message, you have to admit he comes off as a bit of a twerp.

is there any source for that chart or did you just make it up?

He's a dumb twat who thinks he's clever.

i'm a dumb twat aswell

only, i know im not clever

and that makes me clever

did I just make up the names and dates of the people and groups which link the entire Alt-Right to the Deep State? I'll give moar proofs soon, but you're welcome to research what I've already given until then.

Moarpheus is a JIDF agent.

Wow so much money

I think what he is doing is great and I appreciate him taking the risk and trying to really start a movement. He is spreading a message for white people. However, he is not the best. Who is? Who knows.

idk why people keep shooping his hair smaller but its funny as fuck

Because he's the cleaned up watered down version of hitler. He's the christian rock cover band of korn that replaces all the fucks with darn.

At the end of the day he wants whites to be relegated to seperate but equal ethnicity instead of being baseline default human standard.

He's the mcdonalds version of hate, and most of all because he's a tool of the corporate media ao they can point to and say "do you want to be like him, a twat with a nazi haircut?"

>He's the christian rock cover band of korn that replaces all the fucks with darn.

if you're not a faggot, you're not white

the failed forced meme of controlled opposition. I mean come on, flat out advertising as alt right? Hillary Clinton's fucking staff invented that bullshit. I've never met a SINGLE PERSON who's ever claimed to be alt right.

controlled opposition

makes you think

He might just be attention whoring for profit. It worked for Ann Coulter.

he's a controlled op shill. Only literal retards cannot see that. I'm sure a normal guy has tons of pictures with prominent people like the Bushes et al.
>anyone who supports Spencer is literally a fucking moron