Why do jews, blacks, sjw's, non-white and leftist see only white men as their enemy and not white women?

Why do jews, blacks, sjw's, non-white and leftist see only white men as their enemy and not white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gauged ears
>bun

Get the fuck out.

Because white women can be influenced by the media Jew and will vote against her own racial interests.

Also everyone wants to fuck white women.

Gee..I wonder why

because that would be sexist user :^)

Social Engineering & wanting to destroy The West.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Their brains are wired to hate what they're told to hate and to like what they're told to like. Liberals claim to be smart, but they've just been brainwashed by the Frankfurt School and (((Cultural Marxism))) into caring more about feelings then facts. They won't realize the error of their ways until it's too late

we built the west boy. To give an example: we study in a library, which white Europeans fund, built from stone, and created the works which are in the library. We built the west. Of course the importance of women cannot be underestimated but from a general perspective the west was built by men.

He's the german jesus. Stfu.

You don't need to hate an enemy's woman. You kill your enemy and submit his woman to you.

womb

god damn, how many women want to fuck this dude?
holy shit

Actually there is conflict between white feminists and non-white feminists. It cropped up doing the vagina toque walk thing.

Because neo-marxist dialectic involves blaming whites for literally everything, and then conveniently redefining the word "racism" so that it doesn't apply to them.

white men: enemy

white women: trophy (war booty)

it happened always this way throughout history.

Get this fucking roach out of here

the day they do, scareless fucking useless women will come to us and ask for help. heck if 80% of nu-fags get into dildos and pierciengs to increase their chance of pussy... imagine how fucked jews, blacks, and muslims will be with a bunch of dedicated templars trying to impress women will

a group of big black guys are pounding your future wife right now. ahahahah

They do sometimes, I noticed black females call white women "beckys" and openly hate them on black twitter, also white women were getting shit on after 55% of them voted for Trump

nigs are more against the wall than spics? that's pretty interesting stuff

>Why do jews, blacks, sjw's, non-white and leftist see only white men as their enemy and not white women

Cause one has a cunt and the other doesn't

Why non-whites do not hate white women??

Hmmm.... I wonder why

Because women, in their predilection for following the strongest social idiom, are irrelevant.

Men are much more likely to be inflexible.

Because in theory it would be the white man, that would stand for our blood and soil protecting europid nations

>and not white women

I wonder why

Only nigresses hate white women

nice cherrypicked photo
must have been hard finding one where their not sticking their tongues out or showing off their tits

lel

White women always look like a bunch of sluts together

This

she looks so much like my gf..

Black women loathe white women and always have. Latina women too but to a lesser degree. Asian women are racist towards every race though.

Chink here. I don't.

Are you okay Mr. Leaf.

>sjw's

White women are sjw's. Sjw's are white women. There are not nearly as many gay/black/muslim/trans/whatevers in the real world to justify the level of shilling it receives on tumblr.

They like to pretend.

What the fuck is this pathetic shit?

Didn't mean it for you, meant it for the other leaf

Far Leftist here.
>I only see the rich as the enemy.
>Jews are rich.
Who's side am I on?

They hate all whites.

it's this, white women live the comfiest life of all humans. They have nothing else to do but play the social game 24/7.

Just you

Some of the colored women do and the colored men want to fuck them. Simple answer.

Because people have gotten tired of hearing about "Bad Muslims" so the media has to find another common enemy, "White Males". In the long run, money.

>99
Checked

that's too easy.
>126966918
>126970028
this is the answer.
this is also the answer.

you probably support more migrants and Islam. fuckin'igger

learn economics and then realize that the problem is not capitalsim in general but central banks and the international finance system and you can join the super secret nazi club