Reminder:

reminder:

in the 1850s if you thought slavery was wrong you were a liberal
in the 1910s if you thought women should be allowed to vote, you were a liberal
in the 1960s if you thought black people should be allowed to go go to the same schools as everyone else and not be discriminated against you were a liberal
in the 1990s if you tried to get people to stop calling black people niggers you were liberal and "politically correct"

today if you don't want to discriminate against gays and think poor people should be allowed to see a doctor if they are sick without going to the ER you are a liberal...

yfw in american history the liberals are usually right and win in the long run

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not SKanon
weird.....

That's true but better to just let the uninsured go to emergency rooms than let them see doctors

Cheaper too

Now we have gangs and muslim apologists. Not sure this is an improvement.

what's SKanon

>Now we have gangs and muslim apologists
Gangs were more violent and a bigger problem in the usa 90-100 years ago than now

so liberals first went wrong in the 1910s, good to know

in the 2010's if you want to turn your country over to foreigners that hate your culture and eventually become a minority in your own lands so they can then force that foreign culture on you, you're a liberal.

I want to slap her hard and then fuck her mouth and ass
if you know what I mean

Ironic post for a literal country of immigrants

Jews are the ones who win, never forget dat.

So you purposely want to make yourself like the natives and be overrun by foreigners? Why do you hate your people and culture so much, is it because you have a bad relationship with your father?

Yeah they won hard in WWII amirite

There is nothing better than fucking the conservatism into a flamingly liberal feminist city chick.

>So you purposely want to make yourself like the natives and be overrun by foreigners?

are you retarded, we were all foreigners once

at our current immigration rate we will not be overrun, don't be so scared

anyway the OP is about gay rights and healthcare which are the modern main liberal agenda

Republicans ended slavery. Republicans ended Jim Crow. Republicans integrated schools.

Are you fucking retarded?

Never thought that I would tell this to someone on Sup Forums, but she looks too young in that one mate.
she looks 12 desu, you know the rule

saged and reported for posting heroin-chan

The fuck are you even quoting you faggot liberal

Woah, all that hostility, and you are so obsessed with homosexuality. Did your father touch you inappropriately when you were a child?

>Republicans ended slavery. Republicans ended Jim Crow. Republicans integrated schools.

Do you think the conservatives in the south voted for Lincoln? Do you know what the word conservative means?

google "southern strategy" and get back to me

conservative is not synonymous with republican

you retard

Remember there is a large difference between lib right and lib left. Its not just "liberal".

>you know the rule

stay mad

I bet the OP thinks all those muslims are going to keep gay rights and women's rights when they become the majority in several western European countries. Liberals today are so short-sited, they never look at birth rates, death rates, and immigration patterns.

the clock rule I mean

>I bet the OP thinks all those muslims are going to keep gay rights and women's rights when they become the majority in several western European countries

We are talking about the USA, not European immigration

way to change the fucking subject though

>the liberals wanted to free the slaves, that means muslims are going to take over germany

don't give me that look you lil cunt

Why can't this girl take a bad picture, ever?

i'm sorry i'm retarded, but who the fuck is she

Soooo....this woman is apparently a hardcore junkie that hasn't brushed her teeth in several years?

r9k, not even once.

And look, everything is a lot shittier for white christian people in this country than in the time of Andrew Jackson. Gee, I wonder how that happened.

Yes liberals have been 100% wrong since 1850

>And look, everything is a lot shittier for white christian people

you sound oppressed

>she

(her_looks - photo_quality) > your_standarts

so as you can see, if she's purdy enough it's hard for you not to like her photo

It shows the stupidity in the modern liberal mindset. Your hatred for your own people and culture will be your undoing. While western Europe will become majority muslim, the US will become North Mexico, and become just as dysfunctional as Mexico. You are taking in too many, too fast, and not requiring they assimilate. So your naive belief that they will become a part of America just like the Irish or Italians is stupid, because those immigration waves were ended and those people were expected to assimilate, you aren't prepared to do either of those things with Mexican immigrants because of "muh hurt feelings for the poor brown people" and it will be the downfall of this country.

who is he user

Mostly foreigners from one place, england, you stupid fag. Also, you can't base a metric from over 200 million people ago, and over 200 years. The world is not monolithic , you stupid faggot.

>she

>post ironic >she meme in current year

Take that ugly libcunt back to /r9k/

This is Ashley territory

Swap the word liberal with republican and ops eternal faggotry is at least slightly Accurate. Kys you ignorant retard

This

>slavery
taking away guaranteed jobs for niggers
>nigs in public schools
need i say more
>get people to stop callling them niggs
"politically correct"
>correct

Yeah OP, because black people committing 52% of all murders is "right" and "winning".

the SJWs, feminists and leftists aren't liberals, they are Marxists.

>It shows the stupidity in the modern liberal mindset. Your hatred for your own people and culture will be your undoing.
the fuck are you even blabbering about

>in the 1850s if you thought slavery was wrong you were a liberal

You were called an abolitionist and voted republican. You probably justified your position with bible versus. Stop rewriting history fag.

Slavery is good and essential in society
Women shouldn't have any say in political matters
Niggers should be back in Africa or be slaves
Liberals are morons that protest for whatever Jews tell them to protest for

>Mostly foreigners from one place, england,
nope

DUDE OPEN BORDERS LMFAO

You mean Republican. The democrats were the ones who started the civil war in the name of slavery. They voted against women's rights and tried to refuse civil rights.

she looks like the type of girl who attracts negativity and physical abuse, I would stay far away

You didn't even address any of the points made in my post and instead lashed out in anger. Your father really did a number on you, huh bucko?

This. OP is brainwashed and retarded and should just kill himself

should have thought of that before chaining them up and dragging them over here

Shut up goy

you posted some bullshit about hating my own culture and I am the one who is angry for pointing out your are just mindlessly blabbering

ok

During the reign of the Roman Empire, homosexuality was common place as was INFANTCIDE.

Then came the Catholic Church and all that went away for the most part

then the British Empire came and fucking everywhere became common place

Then the USA came, and that went away again.

Guess whats going to happen next?

But we intend to break the cycle.

liberal and democrat are not synonyms

do you think the south voted for Lincoln?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

so?
we might lose, but we will fight
for racism
for slavery
for sexism

>usually right

Our beautiful schools have been destroyed. Hallways and classrooms are no longer safe learning environments for white children, and black students are generally miserable in having to constantly compete against Whites who are, on average, much more intelligent than they are. In order to placate and bolster the confidence of non-white students, our school curricula have been dumbed down severely, which is generally unfair to the white student population and community at large. We used to teach Latin and Greek in high school -- Now we teach remedial English in college. Forced racial integration of the public schools is an obvious and extreme violation of basic human rights, and it will be recognized as such in the future.

>qualifying yourself on an anonymous board

SAGE another slide thread

I can't find my meme folder, i'm scared guys

Shhhhhhhhh. It's OK baby. Your real father may not have loved you but Jesus does love you. Hating your own people and culture will not change your relationship with your real father, but if you give up culural marxism and turn to Jesus he can give you all the love and warmth that you've missed all these years.

>in the 1960s if you thought black people should be allowed to go go to the same schools as everyone else and not be discriminated against you were a liberal
>in the 1990s if you tried to get people to stop calling black people niggers you were liberal and "politically correct"
in 2010s if you wanted segregation you live in a blue state and are liberal
1990-present day if you call people nigger your playing a game on xboxlive or are a male age 18-40

Here, let me correct OP's comment...

In 1860, the democrats started a civil war rather than to give up their slaves. They did this after trying their best to keep Lincoln from being elected president.

In 1919, the Republican voted to place the 19th amendment on the ballot, giving women the vote. 82% of republicans voted in favor of it, 41% of democrats opposed it.

In 1964, the Republicans beat the democrats in favor of the civil rights bill. Republicans voted 80% in favor, only 60% of democrats voted in favor. In fact, the legislation was stalled when democrats filibustered the senate in order to keep black people from voting.

There is one party that has been historically in favor of civil rights... the republican.

There is one party who has held back every civil rights measure in history... the democrats.

So which is it, did the Conservative Republicans do everything the OP talks about or is it the fault of the liberals?

because half the posts on here say one thing and half the other

>in the 1910s if you thought women should be allowed to vote, you were a liberal
>in the 1960s if you thought black people should be allowed to go go to the same schools as everyone else and not be discriminated against you were a liberal

And time has shown these two groups of people were fucking retards.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Got their own country
>Got immunity against any criticism
>Got a cash cow for ages in the form of reparations

Looks like they did

But user, the only thing that is wrong with that is the idea that slavery makes you a liberal since it could also be argued that slavery made whites dependent on another race, which is a bad thing. Everything else is right though.

>You mean Republican. The democrats were the ones who started the civil war in the name of slavery. They voted against women's rights and tried to refuse civil rights

The left of today wants to rewrite history and make themselves the historic crusaders the pine to be.

(((Liberal))) Diversity destroying Nations since 1965.

Just like a liberal, just gonna run your fuckin mouth without lurking. I'd sarcastically say I love it when morons reveal their ignorance but really it's actually fucking annoying.

False equivalence. Not an argument.

>In 1919, the Republican voted to place the 19th amendment on the ballot, giving women the vote. 82% of republicans voted in favor of it, 41% of democrats opposed it.

So the Conservatives gave women the right to vote?

The Conservatives voted for Lincoln to be president?

The conservatives supported integrating the schools in the 60s?

Someone answer me this, is the man in this photo a Conservative or a Liberal?

.....but thats a conservative argument... Have you even read the republican healthcare bill? It takes away the majority of healthcare reimbursement for those making less than $50,000 a year, and makes pre-existing conditions too expensive to fully insure. In other words, Emergency rooms would be the only available healthcare for the poor.

Faggot.

see

No, they weren't. Compare the murder rates, dumbass. We live with third-world level violence thanks to your liberal "winning" policies.

>No, they weren't. Compare the murder rates, dumbass.

yes they were

the murder rate right now is about the lowest it's been in history

read a book

It's because Right Wing media slowly merged the term "Liberal" with "Democrat" in the 90s-00s and used them interchangeably.

Rush Limbaugh basically invented the term "Libtard" which is still used by his customers.

There used to be Liberal Republicans and Conservative Democrats...there still are they just don't use those terms.

Republicans ended slavery... Yep!
Liberals are refusing to confront constant attacks from an ideology that wants to kill gays, enslaves black people and treats women like shit...
Oops!
How's that equality doing? Do you still think all men are rapist oppressors? Say whaaaaat? You don't know about feminists nowadays.
And that's what you people turned into. Dinosaurs! You no longer have anything to fight for to satisfy that virtue signaling ego of yours.
Bye, "liberal".
Deep down, you just like to pretend you have the high moral ground. Must be awful wanting to be better than the others so desperately.

>gay right
>liberal agenda
Then why did liberal states consistently vote against gay marriage until it was forced on them by thier liberal overlords?

yeah, and I don't wanna pay for your health care

Liberal Enrichment.

Baltimore =100% Enrichment Level Unlocked.

>homosexuality was rampant during the British Empire and went away with the American Empire
>he says this when gay rights became a thing in America during the 60's
>verses Victorian England where most of our social mores originate from

Pay for them to see a doctor or pay for their ER visit

ur choice

The democrats associated themselves with the term "liberal" since at least FDR.

The modern revisionist history goes something like this...

... "yes, it was the democrats who did all these things, but today they would be republicans".

The problem with that argument is this... it WAS the democrats who did these things.

It was the republican party that was founded on the anti-slave movement, it was the democrats who throughout history was the party of slavery.

In fact, the democrats are STILL the party of slavery; it's just that the plantation looks different.

By preaching that it's impossible for blacks to achieve the american dream on their own, by teaching that only the democrats can "protect" them and only with a hand up can they succeed... the democrats have stolen the soul of minorities.

Millennials probably don't even know wtf Detroit is. Its not in jews interest to pay attention to reality

She's a qt, and heb relationships are the purest form of love because they retain their youth, femininity and are easily manipulated

Stop using democrat and republican then, I am talking about liberal and conservative

Did the liberals or conservatives integrate the schools via having to use the national guard in the south in the 60s?

murder rate in 1900- 1.2

murder rate in 2015- 4.9 (the highest in over a decade)

Basically kys