IT'S HAPPENING!

The Russians hacked Hillary's prison sentence!
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/dubious-russian-document-influenced-clinton-investigation-disclosures-wapo#comment-9592274

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
cbsnews.com/news/report-possibly-fake-russian-document-affected-fbis-investigation-into-clinton
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/dubious-russian-document-influenced-clinton-investigation-disclosures-wapo#comment-9592274
youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shameless self bump

Get in here, damn it

>Washington Post
Into the oven it goes. Washington Post may as well be CIA or Mossad at this point.

ŲBack to plebbit

I know it's WaPo but why would they report that the FBI investigation into Hillary was ended because of false info?

back to your bombed out third world shit hole

Everybody has an agenda mate. Let's not pretend that they are "unbiased".

Wait. Then what about all those real emails on Anthony Weiner's computer, ya know, the convicted pedophile. Talk about losing more respect for the FBI, they can't even tell what is real intelligence. Please, DOJ and DoD take more billions of dollars a year to expand your intelligence systems.

WaPo "journalists" along with the NYT should be investigated.

They get all the "leaks" and make up so many stories. Also Podesta working for WaPo & those CIA connections(Contracts & Operation Mockingbird) just adds to how problematic they are.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

this fucking id

No shit Sherlock. Do you think I'm a normie or a shill? I'm well aware of Bezos' personal blog and their love of Hillary and the deep state.
I was just pointing out what might be an interesting turn of events.
That is why it is odd that WaPo reported anything potentially negative towards their queen

Comey asked them if it was real and they said no.
Obviously the Russians faked it!

why dont we go after THEIR advertisers already.

Looks like drumpf has gotten to washpo too. The Whitehouse propaganda arm knows no limits.

I read the story. I'd like to point out WaPo asked some of the principals to comment for their story, something I've never seen them do for Republicans.

Because that document isnt fake and it will end Hillary.

Ok, but the people in question said "I would never do such a thing!" and wapo said "hmm, sounds legit". I mean, does anyone have any expectation that involved persons would self implicate in the largest act of collusion in american history???

You guys realize that they are trying to get out in front of this, because they expect the document to leak or for Comey to mention it during testimony, right?

I read the story and came to the conclusion that the following quote is closest to the truth

>"It didn’t mean anything to the investigation until after [senior FBI officials] had to defend themselves,” said one person familiar with the matter. “Then they decided it was important. But it’s junk, and they already knew that.”

"senior FBI officials" aka Comey is trying to cover his ass, but hes just as guilty as everybody else and Russia didn't hack the DNC

>false flag Hillary
>hack the DNC
>russians all over Trump campaign
>russian money
>obstruction of justice

its over

The unelected parasite "deep state" class thought they could print some fake intelligence oopsy daisy and use it as justification to abuse their surveillance power (and more, the DNC murdered Seth Rich). Maybe they were right, this country is a corrupt broken shithole.

They are telling you something you need to know my friend. A document exists showing collusion between HRC and DOJ, and in desperation they are trying to cast it as a "Russian Fake" before Comey can testify about it, or anyone else can leak it.

just because it's a wapo link doesn't mean it should go in the trash. There is something to learn from nearly everything there, it just runs completely opposite of any assumptions they beg you to make.

They are trying to discredit any evidence of Loretta Lynch having dicussed the email case with the Clintons before it becomes widespread or available.

Bump

They are owned by Bezos. The advertisers probably need good relations with the richest man in the worlds' other business interests. Wapo doesn't, but having advertisers makes it less vulnerable to claims of hidden agendas

I think I understand what's going on here.

This story was written to preempt the inevitable unveiling of this communication between Lynch and the Clinton campaign. This article says it was based on faulty Russian intelligence and that the conversation probably never happened.

I've heard recent indications from legislators that Comey had a "very good reason" to make the Clinton announcement himself, and that he was getting a bad rap because he couldn't reveal what that reason was.

Comey would not rely on unsubstantiated Russian intelligence. He's not an idiot.

So this was leaked by high-level Democrats in the FBI to try and cast shadow on the inevitable revelation of Comey's memos on this subject.

Thanks for your analysis. Finally something besides, back to plebbit or other bullshit responses.
I'm surprised no one is talking about this. It could be big

BINGO

>cbsnews.com/news/report-possibly-fake-russian-document-affected-fbis-investigation-into-clinton

Even the way this article is written is odd, like it is designed to be somewhat unquotable or confusing.

It's all super obvious at this point they're dirty. To the full extent, who knows. To much extent, I understand it.

But I don't get why they did pic related and made the fake hillary pass out into the van then emerge with pneumonia two hours later from (((Chelsea's apartment))) and hug a little girl.
>WHY
Was it some bait about her health? But she was admittedly sick?
Did they jew themselves?
>Did they jew us?

I was. I started another thread linking to Wapo about 20 minutes ago and it got 2 replies and straight to page 10. This guy posts a zerohedge link and it's where all the cool kids gather to discuss it. Oh well, at least the discussion is happening

No everyone needs to read WaPo original article. It's absolutely hilarious.

>WaPo reports Hillary Clinton got off because of this document
>Still add their own "subtle" commentary that somehow this was bad for Hillary and also muh Russia
>Try to infer there was no collusion between Clinton Campaign and Loretta Lynch while in the very same article admit Bill met with her in secrecy

Seriously it should refill everyone on the media. They tried way too hard to spin it here

But I thought the Russian hacker narrative was fake news Sup Forums

BOOM

this is why I come here. I think you are on to something

hmm, if this is coming from the Washington Post then I assume this is a warning to Comey not to go off script at his hearing.

You're not important. Stop attention whoring.

Is this the NYT's counter to Zero Hedge?

>BREAKING
>foreign diplomats discussed doing diplomacy with future government officials

(((Rosenberg))) (((Goldman)))

Oy Vey!

wait, so WaPo thinks this story is out in the wind, but who has it? Fucking Cernovich wouldn't be sitting on this without hinting at it. Oh god is this why InfoWars was given a pass to come to the WH?? please be true

bump

fuck it, i'm voting for podesta

And? That's barely a fizzle, no where near a boom.

1.Discussing how to influence someone is not proof that they were successful in influencing anyone, let alone proof that they even had the ability to reach anyone to begin with.
2. What type of influence was it? What IS the actual accusation? Is this supposed influence even actually illegal? HOW did this influence take place? Was money exchanged? or was it "hey man, it would be great if you could lift sanctions and stop bombing our troops in syria while they try to fight our common enemy"

Show me a law being broken, otherwise I just can't support your demonization of several hundred million people just because they were born somewhere other than here. On one hand, It's kinda nice that the straight white christian male is no longer public enemy number one, but this encouragement to hate people because of their nationality goes against my American principles.

Excellent analysis.

So what you are saying here is they are trying to say that Comey relied on faulty misinformation from RUSSIA regarding clinton

>amirite?

pretty much

Who needs to hack anything when you can literally see this shit with your own eyes.

Jesus Christ Francis, lighten up. It was a joke. You can't hack an election either

Let me get this straight. This document was "bad intelligence", but the Steele Dossier with intel gathered from a known pedophile and a Belarusian bullshitter and paid for by political opposition to Trump was "good intelligence".

Makes perfect fucking sense.

HAHAHAHA what in the fuck are you talking about? You have got to be hands down the biggest fucking moron posting unironically on here the internet has ever seen.

Why is it always an American? You seriously need to get the fuck out of my country and the fuck off my board before we make too much fun of you and you stick your head in the oven.

wapowapoapowapowapowapo

I don't think that you understand user.

>Tyler durden
I've been seeing this authors articles posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for years now. Between that and the rules 1&2 aspect of Sup Forums im convinced he's user.

b/c its probably been leaked by some jew to another jew that Comey doesn't have shit on trump so they're trying to discredit him before he testifies.

This is probably the evidence Trey Gowdy mentioned to Martha. He said he'd seen it and that history would be much nicer to Comey than now.

So whatever this evidence is justifies Comey fucking off a major investigation. Can't imagine anything that significant that ISN'T Lynch was 100% compromised and anything sent to the DOJ would disappear.

You know what's hilarious about all of this - no matter what they say now, by continuing with this Russian story, they're admitting that the Russian made asses of the DOJ and FBI, and probably other 3-letter agencies.

>"It wuz the Russians!"
They keep saying this, yet they never really come out with any proof. I'm still trying to figure out how closing the investigation 'helped Trump win'? How does that work?

Bump

Have you tried pulling your head out of your ass yet?

Ok, so if it's fake, who submitted it and has he committed suicide with two shots to the back of his head

The left are truly morons.

Don't fall for it, this is just them trying to discredit future news that will come out and implicate Clinton and Lynch.

There's a reason Comey decided not to recommend charges, it was because of this specific intel which showed that the AG at the time Loretta Lynch was colluding with Clinton in order to keep her from getting charged and/or prosecuted. She straight up said she would stop the process in its tracks just to make sure Clinton wasn't charged. Comey knew Lynch was going to let Clinton off so he chose to not recommend charges. Remember, Lynch and Bill met secretly on a tarmac and this was most likely the topic of their conversation.

Its going to come out that there are deep ties between Clinton and Lynch, and it goes much deeper than that. The real story here isn't the emails, its the Clinton Foundation.

I assume, then, that you can provide proof? Or maybe you can tell me how the FBI dropping it's case against Hillary hurt her chances of being elected. I'll wait.

Wait wait

So Hillary was the Manchurian candidate?

BUT THEY TOLD ME DROOOMPF WAS

So what does it mean? I'll take the TLDR version of it.

Fake News.

There needs to be an independent investigation into Russia hacking the 2016 election.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/dubious-russian-document-influenced-clinton-investigation-disclosures-wapo#comment-9592274
why are you linking a random comment you idiot

>future government officials
You mean candidates? Yeah, that is illegal tho

kys reddit

>That is why it is odd that WaPo reported anything potentially negative towards their queen
(((they))) are getting ready to throw HillyBilly under the bus
>mfw breaking story about DWS threatening the DC police chief

True, but this is disconcerting to me in more ways. Comey and others have gotten on my nerves in big ways - every time there was a real hack, they'd stand in front of cameras and boo-hoo about it. Boo-hoo China, knock it off, Boo-hoo Russia, knock it off. Comey's crying about encryption on cell phones of American citizens - Boo-hoo Apple/Google/Samsung...knock it off.

We recently found out about China killing sources in their country during the Obama regime. And now this! Quite frankly, I'm wondering if there is anyone in the world who is NOT capable of making asses of our intelligence services and Department of Justice?

Wait, doesn't this mean that if the Trump administration already knew this they were actually justified in firing this guy for incompetence?

I've always used that as a measure of validity. For instance if a left wing outlet says something good about a lefty it's suspect but if they say something bad about one it's likely true. Same on the other side. With Kim and Sean going quiet(ish) on the same day and now this something's fucky

Stop shilling your blog posts ZpN

Most of the skeptics of their Russia narrative also dislike Hillary.
Perhaps now that she is of little use to the DNC, they're using her to try and add credibility to their narrative by weakening the skepticism.

Hahahahaha I went and read it, literally reads like fanfiction.

> a "secret, dubious" Russian document, that FBI officials now believe was “bad intelligence.
> The “document” in question is an email allegedly written by disgraced former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman
I dont even

>WaPo

With all sincerity, if you read wapo, kys

Time to find who really was

Tip top kek

We're getting the band back together!
Time to crank up the /CFGs again. Yee Haw!

if you spent more time off Reddit, you'd realise that ukrainians that are on Sup Forums are our friends : 3

WOW AND I BET RUSSIA WAS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT DISCUSSED THIS

"we want a president that's new and fresh, not owned by media, that thinks for themselves"

Zerohedge is fucking fake news you idiots, jesus christ stop believing these memes.

ok thanks for the tip, what are some trustworthy and reliable sources?

user is the source stupid, his 1 and only post is WAY more credible than ______.

Seriously, what the fuck is it with Russia and the left? Why do they have such a hard-on for that particular country?

I'll just leave this here....

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4